Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're about to find out how far CA was willing to go to protect KC, because I think she's going to be arrested this coming week, either immediately after Caylee's funeral, or Christmas, whichever comes first. It's just a hunch. We'll see.

Oh Friday, I hope you are right...That would make my day..

I don't look for Caylee to have a gravesite, seriously! The selfish control freak that CA is I will not be surprised if the remains aren't cremated and kept at the house so that Caylee will not be shared with the rest of us. If Caylee is buried CA would not have the control over who visits Caylee's gravesite and I don't see that happening. I just don't expect to see her buried. :( I hope I am wrong

Oh you hit it on the head. She'll make a shiren in her house.

This thread should be renamed "Removing the Memorial".

Enough said.

I put the news about the possible removal of the memorial into this thread because this thread was a continuation of the thread in which we were discussing the crime scene, the scene of the memorial.

i.e. This thread continued the thread where I would have placed the news.

I did not feel right placing anything negative into threads dedicated to honoror, mourning and remembering Caylee.

If we are limited to crime scene number 2, with the warrant, I am not sure.

But if so, I made a mistake.

I guess we all do that.:blowkiss:

:rose:RIP CAYLEE:rose:​

Miracleshappen,,you did just fine..we have enough threads..I am just curious is when people keep coming and putting more flowers and stuffed toys, This Mr. Davis is going to be running back an forth..GMAB..:furious:

I put the news about the possible removal of the memorial into this thread because this thread was a continuation of the thread in which we were discussing the crime scene, the scene of the memorial.

i.e. This thread continued the thread where I would have placed the news.

I did not feel right placing anything negative into threads dedicated to honoror, mourning and remembering Caylee.

If we are limited to crime scene number 2, with the warrant, I am not sure.

But if so, I made a mistake.

I guess we all do that.:blowkiss:

:rose:RIP CAYLEE:rose:​

So um............wow. Uh, hey, what about that there search warrant executed yesterday? Any news on that or is this thread officially changed to Cindy and George are horrible people for donating to charity the stuffed toys and gifts left at a memorial for their granddaughter?

Good grief. Pun unintentional.

My take on the memorial.

The "smoky" stuffed animals should have been donated not thrown away, these animals had gone from the donors house to the A's house and had never sat outside so they were still new

The new memorial for Caylee should be left alone--The A's have no rights to it--People tried to start one outside their home and Lee destroyed it so people went to the next logical place which was the dump site.

Friday night I bought 6 toys to donate for kids who would get nothing otherwise but that doesn't stop my feelings that I need to do something for Caylee.

I would like it if the A family would make an announcement saying "Please donate to Toys for Tots in Caylees memory in lieu of leaving new toys at the memorial site" and heck even putting a TFT box in the area but anything left there on the ground is CAYLEES.

This baby has touched so many people and those people need to grieve as well. Heck people on this board did more to aid in finding her than her own family did so whatever those people do to honor her memory be it leaving something at the site or donating in her name is a personal choice and not one that needs approval from the A's.

The memorial for Caylee is hers alone and should only be removed when it becomes tattered--The A's felt no compulsion to stop her from rotting at the site then they sure as hell shouldn't give 2 sh*ts about some stuffed animals rotting there.

Darn those Anthonys, wanting to brighten the Christmas of some poor child by donating the items left for their sweet lost granddaughter. Caylee would never have wanted that!

Just because posters here have been saying for days that it would honor Caylee if the items were donated to needy children doesn't mean it's right for the Anthony's to donate the items to needy children.

I agree Chilly.
As for the movie deal IF there is one, why should the Anthony's be any different from any other high profile case? All the ones I remember made movies including the Walsh's. Why should they not do it too?
Go ahead and bash away, this is jmo.

The Anthony's opened their home to the public.

The Anthony's did numerous interviews inside the same home where the warrant would later be executed.

They have opened the door to the public. That is an entrance that is difficult to undo. Some question the priorities though no one is in their shoes, certainly.:blowkiss:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

They wanted the public to help. They opened this to all of us. They cannot undo that.

So um............wow. Uh, hey, what about that there search warrant executed yesterday? Any news on that or is this thread officially changed to Cindy and George are horrible people for donating to charity the stuffed toys and gifts left at a memorial for their granddaughter?

Good grief. Pun unintentional.

hahaha! I wondered the same thing this morning. Does anyone have any info on what the warrant was about and what was taken?

hahaha! I wondered the same thing this morning. Does anyone have any info on what the warrant was about and what was taken?

Immediatly after leaving the dump site OCSO went straight to the A home and stayed for 2 hours.
They had a warrant,Yuri lead the charge and we have no idea what they removed from the house.

MANY places take "gently used" stuffed animals, toys, books and clothes.

not many...those being the ones that are like good will....from my experience they only want brand new items..... I've tried with the gently used...didn't work.....

Immediatly after leaving the dump site OCSO went straight to the A home and stayed for 2 hours.
They had a warrant,Yuri lead the charge and we have no idea what they removed from the house.

will we ever get to see the warrants???? and would that be SOON??????? :waitasec:

Oh, really?! I have watched this woman since Day 31 and have not missed a single moment of her rants, antics, and lies. She isn't some grandmotherly saint who would do anything for her grandchild, but she is the person who did leave her little body rotting in the field behind her house in order to pretend she was alive to try and save her own daughter's neck. She turned her back on Caylee from the moment she went missing and never looked behind her while collecting funds, flying around the country, and riding in limos to make tv appearances which never once were truly about finding Caylee or finding out what happened to her.

The statement is pretty accurate as to what Cindy would do given half a chance no matter if it is fair or right. Cindy doesn't care what is right. Lying isn't illegal in her book either. So to believe that Cindy would allow someone else to fry in the electric chair to save Casey is no stretch at all. She would do it in a heartbeat without blinking an eye, imo. GRRRRR!
I agree with you. I think CA has really shown her true self and true character.

Thank you! :blowkiss:

I personally need more context to taking it down. This evening? In a week? What is the public consensus so they know when it is not too soon and when it has crossed some time line that becomes "they leave the memorial to rot in the road like they did their granddaughter?".

I would snap under this kind of scrutiny, tragedy or no tragedy, having my every movement and word analyzed and judged by people who don't know me would be too much for me to handle.

I agree. At this point, the Anthony's can not do or say anything that will be deemed acceptable by the public. It seems that many in the public have demonized them and therefore attach sinister motives to their every move and statement. I wish that the public could show a little more compassion and empathy for these people and remember that LE is handling the legal end of things and the lord will handle the rest. He is the only one who knows what is truly in their hearts and souls. It isn't our place to judge them.

not many...those being the ones that are like good will....from my experience they only want brand new items..... I've tried with the gently used...didn't work.....

This is true, the Salvation Army in my area does not sell nor take donations of any pre-owned/loved plush toys. No one wants to be responsible for selling an item that may be harmful to a child or make them sick. Germs and bugs are a very real concern with stuffed animals and the like.

I don't look for Caylee to have a gravesite, seriously! The selfish control freak that CA is I will not be surprised if the remains aren't cremated and kept at the house so that Caylee will not be shared with the rest of us. If Caylee is buried CA would not have the control over who visits Caylee's gravesite and I don't see that happening. I just don't expect to see her buried. :( I hope I am wrong

Actually, I hope this is how the A's handle things, for a couple of years anyways. There are so many wackjobs attracted to this case, that I could see someone trying to steal her remains or something equally weird.

I have a couple of questions here:

1. WHAT in the WORLD do the A's need a 'freelance producer' for???

2. WHY would he feel this falls within the 'scope' of his 'duties'?

I find it ironic that if this is the HOLLYWOOD Skip Davis his works include some TALES FROM THE CRYPT and some TALL TALES
Something KC would be very familiar with....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly