KY- I-75 Active Shooter Targeting Vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting that the 911 caller identifies him as being in a black SUV and not the vehicle they found!
This happens all the time. Police probably got descriptions of multiple different men, and multiple different vehicles. That would have added to what was already an incredibly confusing and fluid situation.

I was really hoping they'd get this guy before nightfall. I'm leaning toward he's no longer alive. It doesn't seem to me that he put much preparation into this given what we know. I have trouble imagining that he went from a domestic dispute and a gun/ammo purchase to a trip down the grocery aisles to prep for a stay in the wilderness. Could be wrong. MOO

SEP 9, 2024

'We want the citizens to call in on everything'​

"We want the citizens to call in on everything," Pennington said Monday afternoon. "If you come home, and your doors don't seem like that's how you left it, back out and call somebody."

"If you hear your dogs barking late at night, call," he added.

I was really hoping they'd get this guy before nightfall. I'm leaning toward he's no longer alive. It doesn't seem to me that he put much preparation into this given what we know. I have trouble imagining that he went from a domestic dispute and a gun/ammo purchase to a trip down the grocery aisles to prep for a stay in the wilderness. Could be wrong. MOO

SEP 9, 2024

'We want the citizens to call in on everything'​

"We want the citizens to call in on everything," Pennington said Monday afternoon. "If you come home, and your doors don't seem like that's how you left it, back out and call somebody."

"If you hear your dogs barking late at night, call," he added.

I’m leaning towards suicide as well. Could he have had a scooter or some such way to leave the area? Did he choose this area because he knows it and could have hidden supplies?

Tuesday morning, 9/10/24

"A manhunt continued on Tuesday for Joseph Couch, the Kentucky man suspected of opening fire on passing vehicles on Interstate 75 and injuring five people. Multiple counties in the area hunkered down and schools remained closed amid warnings from officials to keep watch for the suspect on the loose."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly
Back