Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I am not declaring it to be the book. It just, to me, looks very much like it "could be" the book, and ties into Casey saying Caylee was talking about the book on the phone call that never happened.

booktestcopy.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:
Now this is a good Photoshop! I agree with above poster... book... maybe. Skull... unlikely.

***Updated*** Mrs.Peacock just posted that 2nd photo that made me stop and think that just may be a skull. That is the other photo I was referring to.

Could you post the link to Mrs Peacocks Photo? TIA!

looks like a photo to me. Maybe a man in a suit? but my eyes are not the greatest.

i guess it could be a flyer too.

JMO, having worked with vintage photos for a photo restoration company for a brief time, I'd say this could be an old photo of a man with a slightly receding hairline. Old photos often have the subject with an arm propped on something such as a pedestal (looks like his right arm (left side of photo) is propped) and you can see his hand. Again, just a possibility considering the pixelation in the photo makes it very difficult to sharpen up much in the way of details.

Or, it could be an illusion of bark and leaves....

Vintage-pic.gif

I'm sorry, I really don't mean to come off as rude, but what does an old photo of a man in a suit have to do with this case?

Good for You, Turbo!!

Now look carefully at the pictures. The one Caylee is holding has cat pictures. The one on the ground has a large bird on one page. That bird is not in the book in the video. I know because I watched the video several times, went back over each page, paused it, and got sorely crosseyed in the process.

On the previous page, maybe the last post, I posted the titles of the books. :crazy:

Do you think because it is posted in huge black letters that it is going to make me believe it HAS to be THAT book in the photo?!

Sorry, but again...they found tons of trash in that area and it could be just about anything. It doesn't even have to be a book! You can't see it well enough or get the depth perception on it to determine what it is exactly.

No, No, No. I posted it in big black letters so people could see the title of the book Caylee had in the video and the possible title for the one in the woods.

In no way was I bolding it to be screaming at you or anyone else. I really, really wasn't trying to offend.

I know everyone has a different perspective by I just wanted to add what I am seeing. Mods feel free to edit or modify for size. I know this image is extremely large but until I zoomed on the photo, as with many of us, I initially saw nothing. [/IMG]

In the photo above, the nose would imply tissue and after 6 months there would be no tissue. It has been stated that there was only tissue present in the mouth area that was covered and preserved by the duct tape.

In the photo above, the nose would imply tissue and after 6 months there would be no tissue. It has been stated that there was only tissue present in the mouth area that was covered and preserved by the duct tape.

This is EXACTLY what I suggested several pages ago on this thread but no one responded to me ... guess I'm invisible.:boohoo:

I know everyone has a different perspective by I just wanted to add what I am seeing. Mods feel free to edit or modify for size. I know this image is extremely large but until I zoomed on the photo, as with many of us, I initially saw nothing. [/IMG]

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I totally see it now, and all I can say is that I really need to go vomit now. That is horrific....:eek:

It was never said it "fell on the ground." It was said it fell out. The bag could have been slit at that place. Many times I pick up a bag out of my kitchen garbage and it splits on the side.

From the picture I lightened up, I believe it is the bag. It is on the ground and in a position trapped under that bush which looks like it washed there.

195831-1.jpg

I think it's important to keep in mind that a lot of that vegetation surrounding that area is extremely fast growing...and could easily grow over that bag in a matter of weeks, if not months. Most of those vines you see growing are "air potato" vines...one of the most invasive plants in Florida. They are similiar in their encroachment of the Florida landscape to Kudzu.

Air Potato:

".... Due to its ability to displace native species and disrupt natural processes such as fire and water flow, air potato has been listed as one of Florida’s most invasive plant species since 1993..."

"Impacts
Air potato can grow extremely quickly, roughly 8 inches per day. It typically climbs to the tops of trees and has a tendency to take over native plants. New plants develop from bulbils that form on the plant, and these bulbils serve as a means of dispersal. The aerial stems of air potato die back in winter, but resprouting occurs from bulbils and underground tubers. The primary means of spread and reproduction are via bulbils. The smallest bulbils make control of air potato difficult due to their ability to sprout at a very small stage.

http://plants.ifas.ufl.edu/node/133

I'm sorry, I really don't mean to come off as rude, but what does an old photo of a man in a suit have to do with this case?

Maybe nothing, maybe everything. I thought maybe I was seeing things so I went back and blew it up and looked at it. It's definately a photo of someone, and he has a moustache. Could it be a photo that could me missing from the A' home, say from a photo frame on the wall or photo album ? I don't know, but at this point I wouldn't discount anything. Anything in the area of the bag is considered evidence until it can be thoroughly investigated and explained away.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I totally see it now, and all I can say is that I really need to go vomit now. That is horrific....:eek:

I know what you mean. I looked at it through a magnifying glass, and oooow. :eek:

The "nose" could be the nose cartilage that hasn't quite decomposed thoroughly, or more commonly, the nose area would just be a hole.

I'm reposting this here from my post on a page or two back. I don't want anyone to miss it.

Title on the book Caylee was reading in the video is "Suppertime For Frieda Fuzzypaws" by Cyndy Szekeres.

The book in the woods could be "Fluffy Duckling" by the same author. Library description says: When Fluffy Duckling emerges from her egg she meets a bird, a caterpillar, and a turtle before finding her own Mama Duck. On board pages. A Golden book.

When I enlarged the woods photo of the book, I could see a big picture of an animal that looked like some sort of brown bird. So it fits with the description above. The author has written many books like this.

My original post is here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3078849&postcount=124

In terms of the books, I noticed several by this author seem to have been first published in 1985 - wasn't Casey born in 1986? So these could have been her baby books that Cindy kept all this time. I'm sure she would know which ones she had, if any could be missing PLUS I notice when looking at this book online, to purchase, the one Caylee was seen with in the video, the cover illustration now looks different. I would venture to say these were Casey's old books.

Maybe nothing, maybe everything. I thought maybe I was seeing things so I went back and blew it up and looked at it. It's definately a photo of someone, and he has a moustache. Could it be a photo that could me missing from the A' home, say from a photo frame on the wall or photo album ? I don't know, but at this point I wouldn't discount anything. Anything in the area of the bag is considered evidence until it can be thoroughly investigated and explained away.

Wasn't the "picture of the man" you posted actually a bit of the circled area of the photograph in the woods? I think the poster may have misunderstood what you meant by posting "the man".

I, too, can see an image of a person in that pic you posted. It took me a few seconds to realize it was part of the red-circled pic.

That human skull is not in the same place as the other one people claim to see - it is about two feet to the right one of the original sighting.

That can only mean one thing...there are two bodies there :eek:

(yes, my avatar is smirking)

I just saw this about the book might have been at the crime scene. I got sick to my stomach because I remembered Casey telling LE that Caylee called her on 7/15 and was talking about a book. All Caylee would do was talk about the book. It made me think that KC was setting up a scene where little Caylee's ghost was calling her to tell her the book was with her. Afterall, she keeps having these "gut feelings" and has this so called connection with her daughter.

Who knows though if that is THE book??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members