Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
remainssite.jpg
ok here is the other one.

It was pointed out early on.

Esentially the same area but angle a bit different. Cameraman more to the right in the first photo (taken second)

Ok everyone don't laugh at my sad efforts on this pic :crazy: but I tried to use arrows to outline what I mean about the handlebars:

2a6pkrk.jpg

Or one of those umbrella strollers that you would keep in your trunk. :shrugs:

Having decided you see all the stuff at extreme magnification, have you steped back and had a renewed look at the original photo? Do you think all these toys and largish pieces of kiddie harware are really there? Not obvious would you not agree. Do you think that mountains of toys and trash can be hidden by a few leaves?

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq118/lawtonsooner20/?action=view&current=remainssite.jpg

scull.jpg

I don't know if this has already been disscussed but these two pics ( I can't figure out how to open them both in the same box) are the same spot one before the tent was put up and one after. What do you think/

To me the "brown bunny" is here and plain as day (to the left of the bottom pole of the blue tent *or* it's a brown tree root.

Doesn't anyone else see it (please see my post earlier with the bunny photo)?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3157716&postcount=169

To me the "brown bunny" is here and plain as day (to the left of the bottom pole of the blue tent *or* it's a brown tree root.

Doesn't anyone else see it (please see my post earlier with the bunny photo)?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3157716&postcount=169

--------------
I still see some type of animal print tote bag, with striped straps/handles that continue down the side of the bag. I can't see the bunny from this view and for some reason I can't view the attachment on the earlier post. If I saw it enlarged who knows though. I just don't know how to do that!

I didn't bother raising the issue of "scale" lol

Some of the earlier "skulls" were the size of leaves! Reminiscent of the movie "The Fly" with a tiny human head transmographied onto a small creature. I think this thread is fun, but a reality check is in order from time to time.
I can look out my window right now. I wear glasses. If I take them off, everything is blurred and out of focus. I can see skulls, loved ones past and present and anything I turm my mind to in the shrubs and bushes. I don't need to go and check. They are not actually there!

I'm not insinuating that nothing else is there or that others are seeing things that are not there - they may very well be there...I'm simply stating that I am not able to see the same things. :)

neither am i, though gawd knows i've tried - squinting, staring, magnifying, rotating, leaning in, stepping back - the only thing left to try was drugs so i called it a day ... and it was then i finally saw something, accidentally while looking for a post on the same thread.

Having decided you see all the stuff at extreme magnification, have you steped back and had a renewed look at the original photo? Do you think all these toys and largish pieces of kiddie harware are really there? Not obvious would you not agree. Do you think that mountains of toys and trash can be hidden by a few leaves?

Elementary, my dear Watson!
Oops! sorry, wrong author!:slap:
:crazy::)

No bout a doubt it. I understand many may not see'em -they are not obvious - and that's all good.

Barbie toys maybe? I know my DD has a bunch of accessories for Barbie's, like bikes and cars and other things. At that scale I can see a bunch of stuff being buried by leaves.

No bout a doubt it. I understand many may not see'em -they are not obvious - and that's all good.
It's all good fun and you never know, some might be real?

If I have a point (and I'm begining to doubt it), it is that the photos look to be of an area with little in the way of toys etc. If something is concealed behind leaves and debris its going to be the exception rather than the rule and magnification is not going to make it pop into the forground?

Velez-Mitchell
Also breaking, the Anthony family has released photos they claim prove items described to Dominic Casey over the phone from states away by a psychic were, in fact, at the scene.

Has anyone seen these pictures that Velez-Mitchell spoke of last night?
If so - where are they? Whats in them?

Thought I would start my first new thread. If the mods feel this would be better
moved to the Crime Scene Photos thread, please move.

I watched the long version of the GSJ video and caught a couple of screen caps
of the actual dump site, the white thing that Kronk may have reported seeing and
a pic of a sign at the end of Suburban drive that may be related to the "white" thing
I've been obsessing about near the crime scene.

dumpsiteactual.jpg

Pic of the actual dump site from about the same angle as the inlaid photo. Lines showing the corresponding trees.

whitething_aug_11.jpg

About a 1/2 second later the white object in the bushes comes into view.

gsjvidsign.jpg

Sign on the side of the road on the east end of Suburban, almost near the entrance of the school,
which I now think is the same kind of sign in the mystery white thing in the picture below.

IMG_7065a.jpg

Thoughts?

I know I am seeing things but it seems like in the first picture in between the two trees that a large almost cartoon skull is there with it's mouth wide open. Getting late... lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back