Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know I am seeing things but it seems like in the first picture in between the two trees that a large almost cartoon skull is there with it's mouth wide open. Getting late... lol

I'm sure that it's pixelation from the poor quality video and further jpeg compression to post on here but I see exactly the same thing and it is really creeping me out. It looks like a screaming skull with a top hat on and it appears to be hovering right over where the bag would be.

Does anyone see the book on the ground at the edge of the weeds? It kinda looks like just a white blob.

I know I am seeing things but it seems like in the first picture in between the two trees that a large almost cartoon skull is there with it's mouth wide open. Getting late... lol

That is the first thing I saw and it's freakish..totally freakish.:eek:

Yikes! That is spooky!

And another thing to add to my list of imagined things I see in the crime scene photos, I see what looks like a kitten in this one:

aw3gz.jpg

Yikes! That is spooky!

And another thing to add to my list of imagined things I see in the crime scene photos, I see what looks like a kitten in this one:

aw3gz.jpg
This is the first one of these "things" that I can see in these blow-ups!
I'm thinking about scale and the size that this object is?
A head the size of a small leaf implies a very small kitten?
Which original shot is this from?

Another question - do you think that this is the same location, but different angle? Probably not because the vegetation on the trees is different (unless they removed some of that), but just wondering if they removed that box or whatever it is in the top photo. When I try and enlarge it, it looks like it has a star on the side?

2ughzio.jpg

og9936.jpg

It does jump out at you when you enlarge it, doesn't it? I know it's imagination but so weird!

It was from the OCSO crime scene pictures, first one on page 10 #196482 then enlarged:

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRel.../tabid/558/AlbumID/1985-6/Page/9/Default.aspx
I did a quick print in draft (and I think short of ink) and you'd swear it was a real kitten! But..... the size is all wrong. I guess the size of a cat fetus!
There was a movie based on this sort of crime solving called "Blow up" Enlarged the background of a pic to eventually find the perp in the bushes!

O.K. now I know it is time to put away the laptop and commit myself to the hospital..that picture with the skull??? I swear I saw Caylee's face and she was screaming. That's it folks... It actually made me feel sick.

I see the kitten and Caylee as well. Oh my.

O.K. now I know it is time to put away the laptop and commit myself to the hospital..that picture with the skull??? I swear I saw Caylee's face and she was screaming. That's it folks... It actually made me feel sick.

Another question - do you think that this is the same location, but different angle? Probably not because the vegetation on the trees is different (unless they removed some of that), but just wondering if they removed that box or whatever it is in the top photo. When I try and enlarge it, it looks like it has a star on the side?

2ughzio.jpg

og9936.jpg

Yes, I think whatever it was had been removed and tagged.

I see it too! Weird...I know it's just pixellation but...

I know! "But......." :eek:

I wish I had access to the original copy of the video tape from the camera. I'm sure there are details in that tape that would help LE or at least help decipher what the MR was calling in about in Aug.

I am just curious as to all the white spots on the trees at the crime scene. Are all the trees in the area covered with the white spots/smudges?
Also, it was said that this area was flooded and that could be another reason the remains were not found, looking at how close to the road the crime scene is, wouldn't the street be flooded as well and wouldn't the trees show how high the water got? The house behind it would of had some type of water damage if in deed this area was flooded as claimed. Thoughts?

I am just curious as to all the white spots on the trees at the crime scene. Are all the trees in the area covered with the white spots/smudges?
Also, it was said that this area was flooded and that could be another reason the remains were not found, looking at how close to the road the crime scene is, wouldn't the street be flooded as well and wouldn't the trees show how high the water got? The house behind it would of had some type of water damage if in deed this area was flooded as claimed. Thoughts?

I thought the white spots were dew or rain spots on the camera lens.

I thought the white spots were dew or rain spots on the camera lens.

That's different from what she's talking about. There are trees in that swamp that have what looks like white circles on them. They don't look man made. Maybe some of the locals down there can give us some idea if there's a common tree fungus that makes these spots.

I just wondered if any locals saw the "new, exclusive crime photos" as advertised on FOX last Thursday, and can point me where I can view them?

I had taped American Idol and just watched it today and there was an ad for their news with 2 photos I had never seen before and the blurb said they had new,exclusive crime scene photos - one had a great view of some blocks (pavers? and a tire), and I couldn't wait to really look at them.

I paused the DVR, but the FOX logo was crowding the pictures, so after watching the rest of AI, I went right to the computer to their website to find the photos (@ myfoxorlando) and they are not posted there! BooHoo.

2ughzio.jpg

og9936.jpg

Based on the ground vegetation, I think the circle in the upper photo should be relocated up and to the right about an inch (on the photo).

Note in the bottom photo the blue tent that covered the bag. In the upper photo that tent would be farther up the street.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back