Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Moved from Heart Sticker thread:

A post by Kristie in the heart sticker thread inspired renewed discussion on crime scene photos, I am taking the liberty of putting a copy here:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set4/1/lg/196920.htm

Above is the link to the photo that I refer to as "The Picture" because there are so many things in this photo (yes, even a cat which I think is part of a blanket). If you start at the left-hand bottom corner of the picture you will see what looks like a dried out leaf with something written in a black marker (still trying to figure this out). Immediately above the far right corner of this leaf you will see another that has a shape cut out of it (like a missing piece of a puzzle) and above that and a little to the right is a silver heart laying sideways. It seems to match one of the stickers taken from the home but I can't find the link for that picture. I'll keep looking.

There are other great photos in this group under Case Photos Released 2/18/2009 - Set 4. http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

Like a moth to a flame...I see the crime scene photos thread bumped...

Already angry that others here never gave me credit for Iding this sign as a "sign". Oh well...
*asnip1*
:) By the power vested in me I hereby dub thee the first recipient of the "Here's your sign" award. A dubious distinction, indeed, Rip. :princes:

No, I'm not a Brainiac (unless you ask me about Pangolins, tarantulas, or Juvenile male primates)...
*asnip2*
:) Pangoilins, tarantulas and juvenile male primates...OH MY! :shocked2:
Welcome, zoomom.

Maybe i shouldn't have said any of that on this thread. OT. Where should I go??? I need to clarify a thing or two.......
:)...there's a "List questions for members..." (or somethin' like that) thread here thats the perfect place for just tossin' em out there. Glad you joined us, zoomom. Looking forward to some good questions...cause I'm fresh out of good answers :bang:

You are ok... free pass to new posters. ;)
:)...and even some old ones (I hope) :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
*asnip1*
By the power vested in me I hereby dub thee the first recipient of the "Here's your sign" award. A dubious distinction, indeed, Rip. :) :princes:

*asnip2*
Pangoilins, tarantulas and juvenile male primates...OH MY! :shocked2:
Welcome, zoomom.

...there's a "List questions for members" (or somethin' like that) thread thats perfect for just tossin' em out there. I'll bring the link back here in a minute if I can. Glad you joined us, zoomom. Looking forward to some good questions...cause I'm fresh out of good answers :bang:

...and even some old ones :)

giggles by me are mine :D

Above is the link to the photo that I refer to as "The Picture" because there are so many things in this photo (yes, even a cat which I think is part of a blanket). If you start at the left-hand bottom corner of the picture you will see what looks like a dried out leaf with something written in a black marker (still trying to figure this out). Immediately above the far right corner of this leaf you will see another that has a shape cut out of it (like a missing piece of a puzzle) and above that and a little to the right is a silver heart laying sideways. It seems to match one of the stickers taken from the home but I can't find the link for that picture. I'll keep looking.

I'm trying really hard to see the silver heart, but can't seem to find it. I see the leaves you're talking about, but can't for the life of me find the heart. :(

I'm trying really hard to see the silver heart, but can't seem to find it. I see the leaves you're talking about, but can't for the life of me find the heart. :(

Here you go, FaerieB. Here's what they're talking about.

...and here's the link to the photo they're discussing. The link broke when the post was cut & pasted over here.

Slide1-26.jpg

*asnip1*
:) By the power vested in me I hereby dub thee the first recipient of the "Here's your sign" award. A dubious distinction, indeed, Rip. :princes:

*asnip2*
:) Pangoilins, tarantulas and juvenile male primates...OH MY! :shocked2:
Welcome, zoomom.

:)...there's a "List questions for members..." (or somethin' like that) thread here thats the perfect place for just tossin' em out there. Glad you joined us, zoomom. Looking forward to some good questions...cause I'm fresh out of good answers :bang:

:)...and even some old ones (I hope) :)

And.. this is why this place is so GREAT!!

...and here's the link to the photo they're discussing. The link broke when the post was cut & pasted over here.

Mea Culpa!

I hate it when copied links don't work!

My fault! I know about it and what not to do! I wuz in a hurry.

I have fixed my post.

SNIPPED

.........I'm not a Brainiac (unless you ask me about Pangolins, tarantulas, or Juvenile male primates).....
I am sure your zoo keeping experience will be of immeasurable use amongst WS members!

In the threads, we don't get a lot of pangolins or tarantulas. We do do occasionally see juvenile male primates, but what are most common are Felines (Felix Domesticus) Most usually juveniles as in KITTIES!

Slide1-26.jpg
Do you see how those leaves in the top center seem to be piled up?

I'm pretty sure there's a kitty under there.

(That's a nice touch with the expanding blow-ups, BJB. Very professional.)

Might be a kittie? Could be our first tarantula?

Yes Bond has done a great job.

If I were being pedantic, I would have to say I asked for "Circles and arrows" and not squares!

Heh re: Kitty. ;)

I do see a weathered piece (one or two inch chunk) of a black plastic bag (I think it is obvious).

I can't either! I just don't see any hearts. Someone help please!

I can't either! I just don't see any hearts. Someone help please!
I am never convinced by these "things" in photo blow ups.

I think the secret is to imbibe of your "Mind altering substance of choice", then have a second dose?

ok guys.....

your eyes are all amazing :clap:......i think i need glasses....or a better computer....for real! :blushing:....how you can find such things is awesome :dance:

and im very jelous :razz: of the great computer skills as well....:croc:

and the big words....pangolins or tarantulas.....Felix Domesticus.....pedantic.......i only have a GED :doh:...
:laugh:
so could you try and keep it on my level.....:D

Did anybody ever pick up on these "shoe prints"?

I NEVER saw the shoe prints. I think I was concentrating on the leaves and debris around them. The shoe prints would have to be fairly recent (as relates to the dump date), no?

I NEVER saw the shoe prints. I think I was concentrating on the leaves and debris around them. The shoe prints would have to be fairly recent (as relates to the dump date), no?
Yes I agree, with all the time and weather, not likely to relate to time body was dumped, but how about all the conspiracy theories about who knew the body was there, and the PI's etc?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back