Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just scanned the latest NE and whether you believe anything or part of what they state (or nothing at all !), it's an interesting read....with crime scene pictures! :)

I see a number of what we might call "errors" in this article. Did the NE not read or understand the OCSO/FBI docs?

I'm adding more key dates with question marks for the water status. It's for the approx time that the body may have been dumped in the woods. I'd like to see the rainfall prior to the week of 6/8. The reason is to see if there were preceeding rains that might account for standing water around the time of the body dump. I'm curious if we can feel any confidence that there would have been water. Did KC have to wade into water to dispose of Caylee at that spot?

Wk ending Rainfall amount

6/8/2008 0.4
6/15/2008 1.71 Body location would be flooded?
6/22/2008 1.42 Body location would be flooded?
6/29/2008 2.02 Body location would be flooded?
7/6/2008 0.94
7/13/2008 2.27
7/20/2008 2.2
7/27/2008 0.84
8/3/2008 0.31
8/10/2008 0.51
8/11-13/2008 Water prevents RK & LE from close inspection of suspicious items.
8/17/2008 0.83
8/24/2008 8.35
8/31/2008 3.14

9/7/2008 0
9/14/2008 0.81
9/21/2008 1.48
9/28/2008 0.34
10/5/2008 0.02
10/12/2008 4.09
10/19/2008 0
10/26/2008 0.74
11/2/2008 0.03
11/8/2008* Weekend of enmass TES search
11/9/2008 0.01
11/15/2008* Date DC, PI is filmed entering the woods and prodding the ground near a pink blanket suggesting no water @ this time
11/16/2008 0.05
11/23/2008 0
11/30/2008 0.76
12/7/2008 0.05
12/11/2008 RK finds Caylee's remains. No water at crime scene.
12/14/2008 0.58

I really don't understand the rain totals and how they came up with them for the week that Fay hung around. I know what it was like at our house, and as I said, we don't live that far from Hopespring Dr. I would love it if any other 'locals' chimed in about how much water they had during the "Fay Event". I guess it's possible we had that much more rain than the airport recorded, but it just doesn't seem likely. Well, I guess this means I am going to have to see what I can find on the internet about how much rain various areas around Orlando got during that period. If I find anything relevent, I will post back here.

FWIW, I think this is the part of the canvas bag photo that shows the WTP blanket. The color is the same, same outline. Seems there's a little of the same blue color in both pics.

canvas-bag2.jpg

FWIW, I think this is the part of the canvas bag photo that shows the WTP blanket. The color is the same, same outline. Seems there's a little of the same blue color in both pics.

canvas-bag2.jpg
I think this one is calico.

I think this one is calico.

Pretty much looks like a leaf to me and if I remember correctly the WTP blanket was found inside the black plastic bags.

Pretty much looks like a leaf to me and if I remember correctly the WTP blanket was found inside the black plastic bags.
I remember the WTP was "under" the laundry bag not in.

Sorry Marina2. I can't see this either. I see a colour similarity but that is it.

I vote leaf as well.

I remember the WTP was "under" the laundry bag not in.

Sorry Marina2. I can't see this either. I see a colour similarity but that is it.

I vote leaf as well.

I believe you are correct HP, I just remember that it wasn't visible in any of the pics.

I really don't understand the rain totals and how they came up with them for the week that Fay hung around. I know what it was like at our house, and as I said, we don't live that far from Hopespring Dr. I would love it if any other 'locals' chimed in about how much water they had during the "Fay Event". I guess it's possible we had that much more rain than the airport recorded, but it just doesn't seem likely. Well, I guess this means I am going to have to see what I can find on the internet about how much rain various areas around Orlando got during that period. If I find anything relevent, I will post back here.

Hey, Macushla. I don't doubt for a second what you saw.

Something to consider is that, for space, I just posted the weekly totals, and that is faaar from painting a clear picture of what you experienced on any given day or even a few days in a row.

IMHO, at least a dozen factors come into play that we don't really fully account for in this simplistic view. This is just something to give a rough idea.

IIRC, Tim Miller talked about drought conditions earlier in the year when he commented on LP's JBPark Little Econ River expedition and LP's theory at the time. We could go back further in the data (as I think someone is asking) to check this out, but, what it hints at is the saturation of the soil. An inch of rain after a drought and an inch of rain after a week of soaking rain are two completely different things.

Another hugely important factor is the actual short-term rainfall rate...IOW inches/hr vs. inches/week combined with the local drainage capacity The flooding or lack thereof in a local area is highly, highly dependent on how these two factors interplay. It is unique to a specific location, the rainfall rate, the soil conditions @ the time, the downstream freeboard available to the tributaries, etc., etc.

Sooo...guess I'm trying to say the rainfall totals don't tell the whole story...it is a very dynamic and complex thing and we just grabbed the rainfall totals to give the flavor of what was going on.

Hey, Macushla. I don't doubt for a second what you saw. snipped

Thanks Mr. Bond. I just spent an hour trying to find local amounts of rainfall for that period, with little luck. I found some that said towns in Seminole county (where I live) got over 15 inches of rain. Orange County had different areas that ranged from 3.5 to over 7 inches of rain. I just did not realize 15 miles could make that much of a difference ;) - but obviously it did.

Thanks Mr. Bond. I just spent an hour trying to find local amounts of rainfall for that period, with little luck. I found some that said towns in Seminole county (where I live) got over 15 inches of rain. Orange County had different areas that ranged from 3.5 to over 7 inches of rain. I just did not realize 15 miles could make that much of a difference ;) - but obviously it did.

I did some research and best place is NOAA (National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration). I pulled the archive and this is what was listed for Hurricane Fay:
"FAY WAS A LONG-LIVED AND SLOWLY-MOVING TROPICAL STORM THAT SPENT
MOST OF ITS LIFE CENTERED NEAR OR OVER LAND...DUMPING HEAVY RAINS
THAT PRODUCED DAMAGING AND DEADLY FLOODS OVER PORTIONS OF THE
GREATER ANTILLES AND FLORIDA. ORIGINATING FROM A TROPICAL
WAVE...FAY FORMED ON 15 AUGUST AS A TROPICAL STORM WITH MAXIMUM
WINDS OF ABOUT 40 MPH AS IT CROSSED THE EASTERN COAST OF
HISPANIOLA. ITS STRENGTH CHANGED LITTLE AS IT TRAVERSED THAT ISLAND
AND THE WINDWARD PASSAGE ON THE FOLLOWING DAY. THE STORM GAINED A
LITTLE STRENGTH WITH MAXIMUM WINDS OF ABOUT 50 MPH ON 17 AUGUST AS
ITS CENTER PASSED JUST OFFSHORE THE SOUTHERN COAST OF EASTERN CUBA.
RESPONDING TO A BREAK IN A SUBTROPICAL RIDGE OVER FLORIDA...FAY
TURNED NORTH-NORTHWESTWARD OVER CENTRAL CUBA THE NEXT DAY. MAXIMUM
WINDS INCREASED TO ABOUT 60 MPH AS THE STORM MOVED INTO THE FLORIDA
STRAITS...AND THE CENTER OF THE CYCLONE PASSED OVER THE LOWER
FLORIDA KEYS LATE ON 18 AUGUST. FAY TURNED NORTHEASTWARD ON 19
AUGUST...MAKING LANDFALL EARLY THAT DAY ON THE SOUTHWESTERN COAST
OF THE FLORIDA PENINSULA AT CAPE ROMANO WITH MAXIMUM WINDS OF 60
MPH. AFTER MOVING INLAND...FAY UNUSUALLY STRENGTHENED...EXHIBITING
WHAT RESEMBLED A CLASSICAL EYE IN RADAR AND SATELLITE IMAGERY...AND
IT REACHED ITS PEAK INTENSITY OF ABOUT 65 MPH AS IT PASSED OVER THE
WESTERN SHORES OF LAKE OKEECHOBEE. IN CONTRAST...DURING 20-23
AUGUST...CONTINUED INTERACTION WITH THE LANDMASS OF NORTHERN
FLORIDA PREVENTED STRENGTHENING...AND FAY'S MAXIMUM WINDS REMAINED
50-60 MPH DURING MOST OF THAT PERIOD. THE CENTER OF FAY MADE TWO
BRIEF REAPPEARANCES OVER WATER...OFF THE NORTHEASTERN FLORIDA COAST
ON 20-21 AUGUST...AND OVER APALACHEE BAY EARLY ON 23 AUGUST. UNDER
THE INFLUENCE OF A HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE OVER THE EASTERN UNITED
STATES...FAY HEADED SLOWLY WEST-NORTHWESTWARD OVER THE FLORIDA
PANHANDLE ON 23 AUGUST...FINALLY WEAKENING TO A DEPRESSION EARLY
THE NEXT DAY. FAY REMAINED A DEPRESSION FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS
AS IT MOVED SLOWLY OVER THE SOUTHEASTERN UNITED STATES...AND
EVENTUALLY DEGENERATED INTO A REMNANT LOW OVER NORTHERN ALABAMA ON
26 AUGUST. DUE TO FAY'S VERY SLOW MOTION...STORM-TOTAL RAINFALL
AMOUNTS IN SOME AREAS WERE STAGGERING...INCLUDING A FEW LOCATIONS
IN EAST-CENTRAL FLORIDA THAT RECEIVED MORE THAN TWO FEET OF RAIN.
FAY'S RAIN-INDUCED FLOODS CAUSED SIGNIFICANT DAMAGES AND WERE
DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR NUMEROUS DEATHS IN THE DOMINICAN
REPUBLIC...HAITI...AND FLORIDA. HOWEVER...FINAL FATALITY TOTALS AND
DAMAGE COST ESTIMATES HAVE NOT YET BEEN COMPILED."

I don't know if i am on the right post , but i just came across a sight titled angles with casey. If u go to that sight it has a lot of pictures that were taken by the orange county sheriff's dept. It says their are 1000 picture. I have been trying to look at them all evning but they have so many that i have nevert seen before. It is a real intersting sight for other info also.

I don't know if i am on the right post , but i just came across a sight titled angles with casey. If u go to that sight it has a lot of pictures that were taken by the orange county sheriff's dept. It says their are 1000 picture. I have been trying to look at them all evning but they have so many that i have nevert seen before. It is a real intersting sight for other info also.

Thanks, Dispatcher. Would you mind to paste in a link from your browser for that site? I'm not coming up with anything when I Google. TIA!

I don't know how to paste and browse. I just put in angles for stacy in my yahoo search and that is how i found it. It gives all the names of the people that have been interviewed and also some pictures. Almost everything about this case is on that sight. Hope u can find it. When my grandaughter gets home from work i will see if she knows how to paste to the browser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back