Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
re: Bolded
I'm actually shocked that you haven't seen the shirt in question in your travels thru these threads. I certainly have, and some observant WS'er found a pic of Caylee wearing it!! It was "pepto bismol" pink. There was a side by side comparison w/an image of the shirt itself from the web, and the pic of Caylee wearing the shirt. And yeah, it would be helpful if I could furnish you with a link to these posts, but i can't remember now what thread it might have been in. Maybe someone else has seen it, and remembers where...
There is thread on almost everything (Apart from shoes?):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3370102&postcount=56

re: Bolded
I'm actually shocked that you haven't seen the shirt in question in your travels thru these threads.
*snipped*

OK, folks, the part of "shocked" has been filled by RubyB...thanks for coming down.

Now, everyone here for the part of "appalled" please be ready when I call your number.

Just as I continued looking, I thought "ya know I don't know if I saw THE bag just a like manufactured bag" - part of a set? - they found at the A's.

Man I'm not focused - I apologize.

So you know that is the bag?

FYI Everyone - Part 6 in gone from the doc dump.

No problem at all Woe - I was following the "Canvas Bag" thread the other night so it was kinda fresh in my mind about the two laundry bags and which one was which etc.

fwiw, I've never been able to open Part 6 of the latest documents. I thought that it was just me who was having the problem.

Kitties are OK though. I represent them across a range of threads.
Thank you for your concern, they much appreciate it.

...actually, they could prolly use some Pepto after the Taco-Bell-burrito-induced-pseudo-swamp-gas-emitting event thingee.

This is a crude graphic, but I thought I could try to continue the (hidden) curvature of the round wire hoop rim thing. Just a bit more than half of it is hidden in the photo. The hoop is at an angle as we view it in the photo, and so it looks more elliptical than round.

IMO, the visible trash bag is fully outside of the laundry bag.

Attachments

• bag 2.jpg
    bag 2.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 190
I read the collar was IN the bag, then again the shorts were outside near the skull before they were inside?

FWIW...

Slide1-18.jpg

HP: It can't actually be a shirt collar, but, is the best I description I can give to explain...see directly underneath the arrowhead label "WTP?". Kinda looks like the inside is pulled through what would be the 'collar' and doubles back on itself.

Hot Dog: Thanks for the "crude" drawing. Actually, doesn't look "crude" at all. Helps me see what you're seeing.

HP: It can't actually be a shirt collar, but, is the best I description I can give to explain...see directly underneath the arrowhead label "WTP?". Kinda looks like the inside is pulled through what would be the 'collar' and doubles back on itself.

Hot Dog: Thanks for the "crude" drawing. Actually, doesn't look "crude" at all. Helps me see what you're seeing.
I do struggle with these photo details(apart from kittens) I can see nothing at all as you describe.

Are you up to a "Hotdogs crudity" on this one. I can see what he/she is talking about.

This is a crude graphic, but I thought I could try to continue the (hidden) curvature of the round wire hoop rim thing. Just a bit more than half of it is hidden in the photo. The hoop is at an angle as we view it in the photo, and so it looks more elliptical than round.

IMO, the visible trash bag is fully outside of the laundry bag.

ok is that her skull right where it looks like an arrow head (I think its duck tape) not arrow.: There is duck tape on both sides of what looks like the skull :confused:

No problem at all Woe - I was following the "Canvas Bag" thread the other night so it was kinda fresh in my mind about the two laundry bags and which one was which etc.

fwiw, I've never been able to open Part 6 of the latest documents. I thought that it was just me who was having the problem.

O.K. then, more than likely, the page has always been blank.

Enzeder, could it be a roll of film perhaps?

Enzeder, to me it looks like a reflection of the bag is all.

Thank you both for replying to my question regarding the "object". - I'm now wondering if the yellow thingy to the right of the "object" is a tag with the number 7 on it. Probably my eyes playing tricks on me yet again!

10msjv9.jpg
2qai7no.jpg

3463ypv.jpg

ok is that her skull right where it looks like an arrow head (I think its duck tape) not arrow.: There is duck tape on both sides of what looks like the skull :confused:
I think we can say with certainty that there is NO SKULL in the laundry bag, or anywhere in this picture. There may well be duct tape in or near the laundry bag, but I can not identify any with crtainty.

Something os bothering me as I read the list of "found Items".

broken tripod / disposable camera / photo paper

What's all that about I wonder.

Thank you both for replying to my question regarding the "object". - I'm now wondering if the yellow thingy to the right of the "object" is a tag with the number 7 on it. Probably my eyes playing tricks on me yet again!

10msjv9.jpg
2qai7no.jpg

3463ypv.jpg
I think the "tag" is a leaf.
I think the "roll of film" is a piece of black plastic bag.

Something os bothering me as I read the list of "found Items".

broken tripod / disposable camera / photo paper

What's all that about I wonder.

These woods are full of scattered trash. Some of the items taken into evidence may have been there since KC was a baby.

Unrelated trash should even be expected to be found exactly where the body was left. I doubt that the person intentionally picked a spot that had no trash nearby.

OK...via weather underground here are the weekly rainfalls for Orlando

Week Ending Cumulative Rainfal (Inches)

6/28/2008 1.38
7/5/2008 1.55
7/12/2008 1.08
7/19/2008 1.48
7/26/2008 1.57
8/2/2008 1.67
8/9/2008 0.13
8/16/2008 1.03
8/23/2008 7.45
8/30/2008 3.49
9/6/2008 0.04
9/13/2008 1.22
9/20/2008 2.88
9/27/2008 0.52
10/4/2008 0.08
10/11/2008 3.43
10/18/2008 0.55
10/25/2008 0.34
11/1/2008 0.00
11/8/2008 0.01
11/15/2008 0.04
11/22/2008 0.00
11/29/2008 0.01
12/6/2008 0.27
12/13/2008 0.50
Great data. Thank you.

More interesting almost than the the T.S. Fay numbers are the consistent 1 1/2 in. per week totals for two months straight before that.

That might be enough to have kept the area relatively water-bound during the search efforts.

Sure would be nice to figure out a way to determine spot water elevations over that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back