DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(bold above by me)

I'm not sure what that means.

Re Pt. 6 being gone

Media Links Post 1460

cfnews Pts. 1 - 11, Doc Release 2/18/09

Can't click on pt. 6 and get anything. Don't know what used to be there. Whatever it was, it's been removed.

The canvas bag is rather clean. It doesn't appear to have obviously been stained or coated with dirt/mud. If it was submerged, the water may not have been very muddy.

cfnews Pts. 1 - 11, Doc Release 2/18/09

Can't click on pt. 6 and get anything. Don't know what used to be there. Whatever it was, it's been removed.

Have you tried any of the many other media outlets that have these docs posted on their websites?

Why are you thinking that what you have labeled as WTP blanket is not the canvas laundry bag?

My eye wants to see...

(1) Change in coloration distinct from the laundry bag which is solid color
(2) Change in texture vs. laundry bag which is more 'opaque' if that makes sense

My eye also wants to see something like a shirt collar that has stuff protruding through it located just beneath the "WTP?" arrow too. I know that doesn't make any sense...a blanket with a collar. I just can't shake the arcing shadow that almost seems to have a twin where the seam of collar ribbing would be...and what almost appears to be the reverse side of the blanket pulled through the hole and folded back on itself. Just describing what my brain is seeing...I know it doesn't make much sense.

Have you tried any of the many other media outlets that have these docs posted on their websites?

No. I'm not looking for anything anymore. Just noticed a part had been removed is all. Why do doc parts get removed?

Sorry way off topic.

*snipped*

FWIW, based on the inventory of skeletal remains found at each "Area" and the topographical survey, I speculated a 2 major transports followed by 1 smaller one here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3375665&postcount=596

While the above tries to stay neutral to water vs. scavenger, if I were gonna hazard a guess...

Transport 1: Fay
Transport 2: Either subsequent flooding/receding OR scavenger
Transport 3: Last receding water

Adding to Theonly1's observation about scavenger/maggot interaction...I dunno what time is required for the larger connective tissues to decompose such that the trunk of the body, incl. pelvic & femurs would no longer remain intact if completely skeltonized @ the time of transport, but, either this was in-play for Transport 1, or, the outer tissues were still intact, acting to encase these bones.

It's quite possible. Mind you, I do think predation came into play, I just don't think there was all that much for them to consume by the time she was "exposed to the elements". I think that the maggot activity probably did a real number on little Caylee. Just my speculation though.

My eye wants to see...

(1) Change in coloration distinct from the laundry bag which is solid color
(2) Change in texture vs. laundry bag which is more 'opaque' if that makes sense

My eye also wants to see something like a shirt collar that has stuff protruding through it located just beneath the "WTP?" arrow too. I know that doesn't make any sense...a blanket with a collar. I just can't shake the arcing shadow that almost seems to have a twin where the seam of collar ribbing would be...and what almost appears to be the reverse side of the blanket pulled through the hole and folded back on itself. Just describing what my brain is seeing...I know it doesn't make much sense.

Bond, they found a collar to a shirt, brand Circo(sp?) 3T.

The canvas bag is rather clean. It doesn't appear to have obviously been stained or coated with dirt/mud. If it was submerged, the water may not have been very muddy.

You know...that's something that is just sideways with me...I know LE/ME firsthand descriptions have the plastic bags inside the laundry bag...and we don't know what had been distrubed/removed when these pics were taken, but...that being said...

It sure seems more plausible IMHO that the side of the black plastic bag(s) blew out and the contents were exposed w/ the blanket inside the laundry bag and the laundry bag having been in the plastic bag(s) toppled over upside down onto the ground.

I KNOW this isn't how LE describes it...but, it just seems like w/ Kronk's interactions and the different LE/ME individuals involved - both in the field and at the morgue reconstructing things - that maybe the write-up doesn't do it justice somehow. I KNOW that they have many, many more pictures detailing the scene that we won't see...so...I guess it is just an excercise in futility...but the whole order & position of things (incl. the condition of the laundry bag you point out) just doesn't makes sense. :confused: :banghead: Add to it that the report details bones still in the bag...which appears to imply the plastic bag.

One thing I have taken some solace in is that the report says something like the contents "include but aren't limited to..." then lists items.

For the life of me...I can't imagine Casey handling, or even looking on, Caylee's corpse. Casey would've wrapped it in her lazy manner - prolly in the blanket first, then, whatever...I just can't see UNWRAPPING it and putting it into plastic bags (i.e. reversing the process). :banghead: :banghead:

Bond, they found a collar to a shirt, brand Circo(sp?) 3T.

Yeh, Woe, thanks...I know...and I haven't been able to find a pic of that shirt. They would be @ Target if they were still for sale.

What I'm seeing is just frustrating because it doesn't add up. I'm sure it is just my eye/mind playing tricks on me, but, I still have the urge to sort it out.

That LE mentions the color suggested to me that the balance of the shirt was nowhere to be found. What I'm seeing is attached to what looks like the WTP blanket...or something with a colorful underside, or having been bleached by the environment. Oh well...:rolleyes:

I shoulda given up the "Crime Scene Photos" thread for Lent :rolleyes:

FWIW...

Slide1-18.jpg

Well H.P.'s kitty is back looking distressed (blue circle under "handle") sporting a dbl. circumsized penis for a tail!)

Yeh, Woe, thanks...I know...and I haven't been able to find a pic of that shirt. They would be @ Target if they were still for sale.

What I'm seeing is just frustrating because it doesn't add up. I'm sure it is just my eye/mind playing tricks on me, but, I still have the urge to sort it out.

That LE mentions the color suggested to me that the balance of the shirt was nowhere to be found. What I'm seeing is attached to what looks like the WTP blanket...or something with a colorful underside, or having been bleached by the environment. Oh well...:rolleyes:

Me too. Especially after my comment above!

Mind you, I do think predation came into play, I just don't think there was all that much for them to consume by the time she was "exposed to the elements".

The bolded term is wrong. No animal killed and ate Caylee. You only want to use variations of the term scavenging.

OK...via weather underground here are the weekly rainfalls for Orlando

Week Ending Cumulative Rainfal (Inches)

6/28/2008 1.38
7/5/2008 1.55
7/12/2008 1.08
7/19/2008 1.48
7/26/2008 1.57
8/2/2008 1.67
8/9/2008 0.13
8/16/2008 1.03
8/23/2008 7.45
8/30/2008 3.49
9/6/2008 0.04
9/13/2008 1.22
9/20/2008 2.88
9/27/2008 0.52
10/4/2008 0.08
10/11/2008 3.43
10/18/2008 0.55
10/25/2008 0.34
11/1/2008 0.00
11/8/2008 0.01
11/15/2008 0.04
11/22/2008 0.00
11/29/2008 0.01
12/6/2008 0.27
12/13/2008 0.50

Well H.P.'s kitty is back looking distressed (blue circle under "handle") sporting a dbl. circumsized penis for a tail!)
THANK YOU!

Yes, looks like the same kitty in roughly the same area of the site. I accept it could be a different kitten from the same litter. So hard to see fine details of face and body markings at this resolution. Obviously one or possibly a litter of kittens were sheltering around the remains. The first picture WE saw of the kitten was taken after the one we are looking at now, after the tent was erected.
Not sure what you mean by dbl. CP?
I do not see ANY of the features that Bond labels?
I see laundry bag with leaf debris and bits of "black plastic bag" inside the laundry bag, with the plastic looking decidedly grey as many of the samples labeled "black plastic" do.
I do not see any of the bottles etc.

I know LE/ME firsthand descriptions have the plastic bags inside the laundry bag...and we don't know what had been distrubed/removed when these pics were taken,

The various docs can confuse a person because they contain both decriptions of what was seen after Kronk made his discovery, and speculation on the the original dispositions of the various items at the time the body was placed in the woods.

You just said that CSI found two trash bags inside the laundry bag. I read the docs somewhat differently. I think they found one of the trash bags outside of the laundry bag and we can see it in the photo. They speculate that originally both trash bags were inside the laundry bag. IMO, they found one trash bag inside and one outside.

The bolded term is wrong. No animal killed and ate Caylee. You only want to use variations of the term scavenging.

Yes...but, hold onto that thought...we may hear Casey resort to the, "Dingo ate my bay-bay" defense soon. :rolleyes:

FWIW, here are all the pics of the laundry bag released by LE. I apologize I could not rotate the images on this board, but I wanted to give you direct links to the raw images.

196281.jpg

196284.jpg

196287.jpg

196290.jpg

re: Bolded
I'm actually shocked that you haven't seen the shirt in question in your travels thru these threads. I certainly have, and some observant WS'er found a pic of Caylee wearing it!! It was "pepto bismol" pink. There was a side by side comparison w/an image of the shirt itself from the web, and the pic of Caylee wearing the shirt. And yeah, it would be helpful if I could furnish you with a link to these posts, but i can't remember now what thread it might have been in. Maybe someone else has seen it, and remembers where...

The various docs can confuse a person because they contain both decriptions of what was seen after Kronk made his discovery, and speculation on the the original dispositions of the various items at the time the body was placed in the woods.

You just said that CSI found two trash bags inside the laundry bag. I read the docs somewhat differently. I think they found one of the trash bags outside of the laundry bag and we can see it in the photo. They speculate that originally both trash bags were inside the laundry bag. IMO, they found one trash bag inside and one outside.
I'll buy that!

And that is exactly what I see in the photo! Funny that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan
Back