Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Totally unrelated to this topic but, please riddle me this:

KC wore a lot of bracelets. Almost every picture of her has her wearing several of them. I'm curious if any of her jewelry could contain biological evidence, or any evidence for that matter. Think about it. She moved the deceased several times based on the cadaver dog hits, and then there's the bagging of the body. I just can't help but think that with all that handling, her bracelets could have avoided coming into contact with something related to Caylee's condition and surroundings.

This has really been bugging me since they took KC's clothing and shoes from the A's house. Why not any of those bracelets? Please help me put this to bed. Thanks!

Interesting thought.

Hope this helps - I rotated and sharpened the pic on the right.

1zwdzch.jpg
2i1yxqc.jpg

Original Pic
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set4/1/lg/196920.htm
I see what is being referred to, but not convinced it is a heart sticker. As with many "objects" I get the impression that the scale is all wrong?

No don't agree with me, I was trying to agree with you!

I am never impressed by these "things" in blow ups.
(Except the kitty)

hee hee hee....I was poking fun. I don't really see anything but dead grass (or a porcupine) :p but that's just me.

My imagination sees a heart shaped "Tiffany" ring. But I doubt we'd be so lucky....

My imagination sees a heart shaped "Tiffany" ring. But I doubt we'd be so lucky....

If only :woohoo: I can see a ring more than a sticker since it looks like an outline of a heart opposed to a full heart liek a sticker would be. Gotta check the pics to see if she was still wearing the ring after 6/15 :waitasec:

*snip*

Methinks thou dost protest too much...HP :waitasec:

Let's take a closer look....shall we?

Slide1-27.jpg

:shocked2: HP...you've got some 'splainin' to do...:rolleyes:
BJB, you could be on to something here.

I think it's safe to say that this evidence has at least as much credibility as most of the other clues provided by photo zooms.

It sounds like they are planning on releasing pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape around it. It was talked about on Nancy tonight. I hope they rethink it. Just the thought of it makes me sick. The public doesn't need to see that. Why would they want to release pictures of it?

It sounds like they are planning on releasing pictures of Caylee's skull with the duct tape around it. It was talked about on Nancy tonight. I hope they rethink it. Just the thought of it makes me sick. The public doesn't need to see that. Why would they want to release pictures of it?

If this is true, His Honor is NOT going to be happy.

*snip*

Methinks thou doth protest too much...HP :waitasec:

Let's take a closer look....shall we?

Slide1-27.jpg

:shocked2: HP...you've got some 'splainin' to do...:rolleyes:

I knew it! I just knew it!

HP????????????

I think it was mis-information, aka spin. The statement was that the photo(s) where released to the Defense but ... weren't these ones that JB was supposed to have a secure Web site for his Defense team to access remotely?

Either way, the Defense will get certain evidence that is not releasable to the media or public via Sunshine Law, I think and hope.

I heard that JB's server is infected by the Conficker worm. <Rumor>

I actually rotated the pic around and added a few filters and here's what I found.

freida.jpg

It's the Freida Fuzzypaws book! Now I just have to find the multiple knife filter.

My goodness, I hope not! I do believe those will only be shown at trial, though. These pictures were discussed at one of the hearings and both the pros and defense voiced concern about them being let out into the public, so I feel confident that these are pic's we won't be seeing. I, personally, have no desire whatsoever to see them. The mental image is bad enough just knowing about it. I hope not to see these on a magazine cover at the grocery store checkout.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back