Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, it was not stricken from the record when the examiner blurted out that someone (heresay) apparently KICKED the skull. Now why would someone do that?

I wonder if Mr. Kronk has a urinary incontinence problem or is just too lazy to use facilities and prefers to void out in the woods; I understand he has done this more than once out there. I wonder, then, what else he routinely did. Just wondering.

Wouldn't urinating in the woods be SOP for a meter reader? I doubt they're allowed to knock on people's doors and ask to use the facilities, but if they are, people would be very foolish to let a stranger in for that purpose.

Oh, it was not stricken from the record when the examiner blurted out that someone (heresay) apparently KICKED the skull. Now why would someone do that?

I got the notion he meant the person who found the remains. If he did it is unfortunate but I imagine it could easily happen either by accident ("oops, what did I just step on?") or on purpose. Not "there's a skull, I wanna see what happens if I kick it" kind of purpose but "oh, there's an icky trash bag, I wonder what's in it, don't want to touch it, I'll just give it a lil' shove with my boot" kind of purpose. Not SOP for proper SAR searches but I imagine it happens sometimes when people just come across discarded remains in the woods and aren't yet aware that it's a crime scene or a death scene that shouldn't be disturbed.

Sorry but I think if the jurors are having to look at the horrible pictures that ICA should be made to look and watch the screen too.. See what she has done.....
IMO she's seen the photos before. Baez had to show them to her prior to trial. IMO she should be removed from the courtroom and watch from her holding cell in order to not disrupt the jury from doing their job. The crime scene photos were very sad and heartbreaking, but IMO if she's going to react she should be removed. Not meaning to sound snarky to you because I understand what you are saying. Regarding Casey - this trial is about Caylee, not her. Her reactions irritate me. JMO.

I wonder if Mr. Kronk has a urinary incontinence problem or is just too lazy to use facilities and prefers to void out in the woods; I understand he has done this more than once out there. I wonder, then, what else he routinely did. Just wondering.

My H is a truck driver, he does it all the time when there isn't a rest area in site... and sometimes, even tho there is a rest area, the rest rooms are closed...sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Don't make someone a bad person because they sneak off into the woods and relieves themselves. Just sayin...

I got the notion he meant the person who found the remains. If he did it is unfortunate but I imagine it could easily happen either by accident ("oops, what did I just step on?") or on purpose. Not "there's a skull, I wanna see what happens if I kick it" kind of purpose but "oh, there's an icky trash bag, I wonder what's in it, don't want to touch it, I'll just give it a lil' shove with my boot" kind of purpose. Not SOP for proper SAR searches but I imagine it happens sometimes when people just come across discarded remains in the woods and aren't yet aware that it's a crime scene or a death scene that shouldn't be disturbed.

You are correct. He didn't kick the skull on purpose, he wanted to see what was in the bag... but didn't want to touch it... tho, iirc he didn't kick it, he opened it and "poked" it with his meter stick or something.

Thank you dragon lady, im ready true blood season 4. But I'm team Bill hehe. But is there pixilated that shows the hair matt? I wonder if weah will come out with more.

YW Amanda, you get hugs for caring for Caylee even if you are Team Beehl :pillowfight2:

PS, I can't wait for TB S4 to start!

BBM I felt the same way, I think she shouldve been MADE to look.

JMO

Just popping in to catch up...thanks for posting, ya'll.

I chose to quote you, illinoismom because I just HAD to say I LOVE your pic..."flip-flops and combat boots= love". :) Such a beautiful sentiment contrasts the evil we witness from ICA. Just sayin'...thanks for the lift. ;)

I think RK kicked the bag and the skull rolled out if IRC.

Lot's of men P outside, it's gross but very true.

My H is a truck driver, he does it all the time when there isn't a rest area in site... and sometimes, even tho there is a rest area, the rest rooms are closed...sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Don't make someone a bad person because they sneak off into the woods and relieves themselves. Just sayin...

When I worked at a place near the interstate, we'd always find plastic grocery bags of poop and toilet paper from truckers and/or travelers who stopped to relieve themselves, but there were no bathrooms or rest areas within 100 miles.

I'm traveling. I can't find any photos from yesterday re the skull photos etc. Were they not shown to us on the net during trial live feed?

Or does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks

I'm traveling. I can't find any photos from yesterday re the skull photos etc. Were they not shown to us on the net during trial live feed?

Or does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks

None that are not blurred, see previous page of this thread! :seeya:

What the heck. So the public arent ever going to be allowed to see them?

No, I do understand the reasons why for Caylee. But I want to see all the evidence as well. I wish they would atleast show the hair mat with roots.

Seeing the skull unblurred and seeing the hair mat is entirely unneccessary to the public. We are experts on the stand, we arent the jury and we arent the family. Its not nice and we dont need to remember Caylee that way.

Well I'd like to see them. I want to see the position of the skull, tape, etc. I'm sure they'll be put out at some point.

Well I'd like to see them. I want to see the position of the skull, tape, etc. I'm sure they'll be put out at some point.

I would choose to look at them (as the jury and courtroom audience has done) to help put together the actual scenario in my mind of exactly what the horrible monster did to poor little Caylee! I want to know what she did!
I want to see the video superimposition also to put it all into perspective.
It is very hard to put all the facts together from reading the notes and witness testimony.
Only today I finally understood clearly that the duct tape did NOT circle around her head.
I do not want to violate the Judge's orders regarding the photos.... but when the trial is over, and if the photos are released without being obscured, I would probably look at them, and cry and cry for Caylee and hopefully rejoice in a GUILTY of first degree, pre-meditated, cruel and heinous MURDER.

I'm sure they'll be put out at some point.

Not by any authorized means. There might be some opportunity for a leak however. Tabloids would pay outrageous amounts of money for nonpixelized photos of the skull with duct tape.

They have not been sealed ... and when the case is over, ALL evidence at trial will be made accessible to the public.

They have not been sealed ... and when the case is over, ALL evidence at trial will be made accessible to the public.

Is that true? I thought GA and CA specifically had a motion heard to have all the autopsy at least photos sealed?

Originally Posted by ThinkTank

Is that true? I thought GA and CA specifically had a motion heard to have all the autopsy at least photos sealed?

They wanted the autopsy report SEALED, but Judge S did not grant their motion.
The Judge sealed the crime scene and autopsy photos though, before trial .... then Judge Perry ordered they be pixelated during trial, but the jury and courtroom audience have seen them on the monitors, not blurred.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back