Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the photo's they have really cleared alot out of there. WOW!
I agree, you can tell that it was once under water.
That sure looks like the bag to me in the one photo.

The photograph looks sepia to me, maybe washed out B&W - it reminds me very much of photos of my great grandfather. If this is Caylee's book, and more specifically the one she was reading at the nursing home while visiting her great grandfather, how weird would it be to also have a photograph of him at the scene near said book?

Only a thought... but a sad one.

I think they were referring to the gerbils face you could see. There was a dog in one of them which had not even lost it's fur yet.

i'm confused, are they seeing this a visions, like psychic visions or actually seeing the dog and other things in the photo, like they are actually really there at the crime scene.

i am not being mean, i really want to know, i'm honestly interested.

i'm confused, are they seeing this a visions, like psychic visions or actually seeing the dog and other things in the photo, like they are actually really there at the crime scene.

i am not being mean, i really want to know, i'm honestly interested.

not visions, really seeing them in the picture. However, sometimes your mind plays tricks on you and you can see different shapes out of indiscriminate shapes in a picture (kind of like making animals out of clouds)

ARGH...Am I going crazy? No wait...I know I am! My question is, wasn't there an entire thread a few minutes ago called "The Book" or Caylee's Book or something...stressed here, maybe it's right under my nose. Anyway ABOUT "the book" has anybody identified it yet? My first impression and my now impression are the same, the illustrations remind of "Current" Brand illustrations. CURRENT, INC of Colorado Springs, CO. They've been a huge mail-order business for years. Selling various Greeting Cards and Stationary/Gift Items. The illustrations in the book Caylee was reading at the nursing home made me think of them. Also, I believe they may have been visting with Grandpa in a Family Lounge type area, not neccesarily his room. This lounge would perhaps contain a bookshelf full of children's books. So maybe it's NOT Caylee's own personal book she's reading from. JMHO

ARGH...Am I going crazy? No wait...I know I am! My question is, wasn't there an entire thread a few minutes ago called "The Book" or Caylee's Book or something...stressed here, maybe it's right under my nose. Anyway ABOUT "the book" has anybody identified it yet? My first impression and my now impression are the same, the illustrations remind of "Current" Brand illustrations. CURRENT, INC of Colorado Springs, CO. They've been a huge mail-order business for years. Selling various Greeting Cards and Stationary/Gift Items. The illustrations in the book Caylee was reading at the nursing home made me think of them. Also, I believe they may have been visting with Grandpa in a Family Lounge type area, not neccesarily his room. This lounge would perhaps contain a bookshelf full of children's books. So maybe it's NOT Caylee's own personal book she's reading from. JMHO
Looked like beatrix potter to me but she might be too young for those books. I would also like to know the name of the book. In the crime scene photo the yellow rectangle object seemed to have a picture of a duck on the front.

EDIT:
here's a picture
2ebrh4j.jpg

Title:
t0mgzo.jpg

The minute I post this, I am also going to refresh, and alert on it myself, because this is SOOOO worthy of a saved up, earned Time Out.

A lot of members that I normally appreciate, respect and laugh with on a daily basis have posted here on this thread --> hope to see you again on the other side of this TO.

Sincere Nicey-Nice/Mod crap aside...

I am no Angel, and probably annoy a lot of you, but, no matter how 'witty' or 'snarky' I'd ever post any response or opinion, I just don't 'get' how this thread has spiraled way the heck out of control to denigrate the photos of Caylee's likely last resting place for the past 1/2 year.

I can't speak for others here, but I'll put this 'rumour' out there that I don't think any WS'er whose been along for this whole heart-wrenching ride would ever, ever disrespect you individually in the way that you've disrespected Caylee on this thread tonight.

Just toss me the heck on your ignore lists, because if this thread demonstrates and qualifies as fulfilling your personal definition of 'sleuthing' for Justice for a little, tiny Baby, then have the hell at it.

Mock the players, the posters, the peripherals, but CAYLEE doesn't deserve this level of BS.

MOO - with a twist - MOOAY'AF'D

In the first videos of the crime scene as it happened,one of the men walking in the area was carrying a small yellow item by a handle. It appears to be some investigation portable test kit.. similar to a small briefcase. Is it possible this is what we see in the photo... covered by leaves and twigs?

Here's some screen captures I did of the YouTube video with Caylee and her book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws." The only page that she doesn't open that I could get a screen capture of was the very first page. So if somebody has the book or can get it from the library to scan that page, that might help us determine if the yellow rectangular object in the crime scene photo is the book or perhaps another book or something else.

caylee_anthony-0500-CayleeBook.jpg
caylee_anthony-0501-CayleeBook.jpg

caylee_anthony-0502-CayleeBook.jpg
caylee_anthony-0503-CayleeBook.jpg

caylee_anthony-0504-CayleeBook.jpg
caylee_anthony-0505-CayleeBook.jpg

caylee_anthony-0506-CayleeBook.jpg
caylee_anthony-0507-CayleeBook.jpg

ACR

I'm starting to think that too, since the book is actually blue, with a yellow picture, etc. I do think there are some oddly shaped rectangular objects. I can't tell what they are at all though.

The minute I post this, I am also going to refresh, and alert on it myself, because this is SOOOO worthy of a saved up, earned Time Out.

A lot of members that I normally appreciate, respect and laugh with on a daily basis have posted here on this thread --> hope to see you again on the other side of this TO.

I am no Angel, and probably annoy a lot of you, but, no matter how 'witty' or 'snarky' I'd ever post any response or opinion, I just don't 'get' how this thread has spiraled way the heck out of control to denigrate the photos of Caylee's likely last resting place for the past 1/2 year.

I can't speak for others here, but I'll put this 'rumour' out there that I don't think any WS'er whose been along for this whole heart-wrenching ride would ever, ever disrespect you individually in the way that you've disrespected Caylee on this thread tonight.

Just toss me the heck on your ignore lists, because if this thread demonstrates and qualifies as fulfilling your personal definition of 'sleuthing' for Justice for a little, tiny Baby, then have the hell at it.

Mock the players, the posters, the peripherals, but CAYLEE doesn't deserve this level of BS.

That isnt fair. I havent done anything to disrespect Caylee, In fact I have sat here crying whilst looking through all her ALIVE photos to find that one I am looking for :(

the talk degenerated when people started to take the P*SS out of others for saying that they saw ORBS. Now if people BELIEVE in ORBS (I don't even know what one of them is - I am guessing a light from a higher power) then that is what helps them through things like this.
Just because we can not see something is not REAL doesnt mean we can not believe in it, Like GOD we can not see him but PLENTY believe in him..

I saw what LOOKED like a skull

I saw what liked like a book

I saw what liked like a Photo of a old man

AND i saw what looked like a photo of Caylee with some thing on her head - which I have seen somewhere else

I saw these things , I didn't see dancing dogs, or santas or anything else that people decided to throw in to make fun of ME and others for seeing what THEY saw.

What sucks is people turning this into a laugh in over what was seen and what was not.

I WAS NOT Disrespecting Caylee

:(

I couldn't agree with you more. Until this thread, I don't recall any time that the focus of this forum, Caylee Marie, has been mocked. Thanks for saying this. :blowkiss:

One more time, since my original comment got buried and moved. The current crime scene, the site at which the remains and evidence was found, is across the street from an elementary school. A primary source of colorful books with various friendly animals. It may be Caylee's book, it may not. But the safer bet it is simply a childs lost book that got dropped in the woods or thrown out a bus window at the end of the school year. Sometimes garbage in the woods is just garbage in the woods.

Looks like a different book to me. Obv it MIGHT be caylee's book, but I just don't see enough convincing pictures.

i do think that the safer bet is that it's a picture or book from the nearby elementary school.

In the first videos of the crime scene as it happened,one of the men walking in the area was carrying a small yellow item by a handle. It appears to be some investigation portable test kit.. similar to a small briefcase. Is it possible this is what we see in the photo... covered by leaves and twigs?

Also.. being a photographer I can say that raindrops or reflections off anything moist, will produce these octagon spots of light in a photo. I am not trying to disprove any other theory, just adding my own... and attempting to add reasonable input.

I have felt sad ever since I first saw this photo today. It is heartrending to know a little girl layed here alone. God bless her and make sure she is warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc