Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Just realized that the picture I see is a the one of caylee that we saw on the flyers with her hand on her chin.

Gee, for a minute I thought people were going a bit nutty saying they saw faces, but now I see what ya'll are talking about.
I have used someone elses pic with the red circle marking the area.
I have added to it in black.
Where the tip of the arrow is looks to me like a glass bottle, the lid being right at the tip of the arrow.
The dots outline the photo, or what I think definately looks like one.
so now i get what you mean, and apolgise for thinking you guys were going crazy, lol.
Guypic.jpg

ETA_ it looks just like that pic of caylee standing on the lounge to me. I'll see if i can find the one i mean.

My head is spinning and I'm almost in tears here...I live in Central IL and due to the threat of an impending ICE storm, I worked till 10:00 pm tonight so I could "do tomorrow's work today". The ice storm did indeed hit, knocking out my Dish Network (sat) TV so I can't watch NG or Greta. My dial-up computer keeps crashing, and unless I'm either crazy or my neighbor's barns and trees are crashing down around me, I SWEAR I've twice heared thunder! I don't think that's even possible...if ya'll never hear from me again, send out a seach party, I'll be buried under the walnut trees surrounding my house....
Anyway till then, butwhatif, I sent you a PM but don't know if it went through. Going to try to catch up on today's WEIRD events before I loose all communications and/or power!

That photo reminds me of the one shown on NG. I think she had on a purple shirt in the photo. I have seen this picture before. And if I stand correct, the photos would have been giving to LE after the initial 911 call, so how does it end up near the body? Is there more than one of them photos? On NG it just look like a home picture taken nothing professional. What's the likelihood that they had more than at least 2 copies (double prints)? This photo is shown on NG.

We need to find that picture. Klee is looking straight into the camera smiling and is wearing either a purple shirt or purple sweater with a design on the front.

Jbean (geesh I went to write beam again) I don't understand why ?
This is a serious thread apart from the people who have been making fun of those people who have spoken of Apparitions and Orbs and photos and skulls...
By speaking of those things it doesnt make it any less serious.
Taking the mick out of someone for believing it or seeing it yes that is not nice, but this thread is serious too

I don't understand what having two threads is going to do except confuse people and get them posting the same stuff again..

I agree. There is some good research on here and to divide the thread would compromise the work.

I agree. There is some good research on here and to divide the thread would compromise the work.
I just don;t think that what we see in the leaves has any bearing on the case at all.
So I apologize for my part in taking this thread completely off topic and will ban myself for the rest of the evening.

I am going to leave the second thread open for those that want a more focused discussion as it relates to the case.

Well, I am respectful of your opinions, but when I see "dog man" and talk of gerbils that KC buried YEARS ago circled on Photoshop...the thread tends to lose all credibility for me. Sorry.

Sorry, but 25% of this whole Caylee forum is speculation. A little bit of "seeing things in photos" wont hurt anyone.

I would however like to see a NO discussion photo therad, with a post of the crime scene picture and description. (eg. this is a gerbil; this is a trash bag) etc. That way we can differentiate between the sense and the nonsense.

That photo reminds me of the one shown on NG. I think she had on a purple shirt in the photo. I have seen this picture before. And if I stand correct, the photos would have been giving to LE after the initial 911 call, so how does it end up near the body? Is there more than one of them photos? On NG it just look like a home picture taken nothing professional. What's the likelihood that they had more than at least 2 copies (double prints)? This photo is shown on NG.

We need to find that picture. Klee is looking straight into the camera smiling and is wearing either a purple shirt or purple sweater with a design on the front.

I think Casey has a digital camera. She couldve gone to walmart to get the pictures printed ; the LE probably got the digital version.

I am seeing the same thing, except to me it looks like no clothes, just a diaper, or underwear.

Yeah, I'm not sure now that you mention it. The shadow above the "diaper" looks kind of like the bottom hem of a tee shirt, but I don't see any "sleeves" so maybe naked or a tank top. Or maybe we're just seeing things, like a Rorshach (sp) blot. It is odd though, when the "photo" was first mentioned, I saw the image of a standing baby before I read anyone else mention that's what they were seeing. So it certainly is compelling imagery, lol.

Sorry, but 25% of this whole Caylee forum is speculation. A little bit of "seeing things in photos" wont hurt anyone.

I would however like to see a NO discussion photo therad, with a post of the crime scene picture and description. (eg. this is a gerbil; this is a trash bag) etc. That way we can differentiate between the sense and the nonsense.

You misunderstand! I am glad they have split the talk. That was my point exactly!

I don't think that the Photo of the child is Caylee. (The one that is just above the Yellow Book)

It looks to me like an old photo from the 40's that has been colorized

In those photos the color always comes out very soft & the colors always seem to have a "Pastel" tint to them............Don't know if I'm making any sense.

Anyway....I still can't see the Skull but I can definitely see what looks like a yellow book & just above the book is an old colorized Photo,,,,,

I can't look at these Pics anymore

Tired - Headache - Bed - Bad dreams

You misunderstand! I am glad they have split the talk. That was my point exactly!

Well imo there will be serious posts in here, and non serious posts in the other thread. In a way its unavoidable. What I requested is more like a "reference" thread.

:twocents: :)

It creeps me out!

For anyone interested, I uploaded the image activity surrounding the
lovenightscene.jpg

image -- which, IMO, does seem to bare a sort of glorified resemblance to the area Casey chose for disposal. The kinds of images she was uploading at the same time are interesting, IMO. --especially when considered in light of the known timeline of events. The thread is here for those who are interested in seeing the pictures :) -- the synopsis starts @ post #374

I'm not sure what you are pointing out in the circled area, but personally I think that is Caylee's book. The yellow pages and pics look the same as the one she's reading in the video. Maybe not the exact same book, but probably one of the same series. It is very common for child perps who know their victims to put things that comforted the child near or next to the body. They also usually wrap or cover the body. This kind of stuff only points to a few people . . .

oh Lord the whole is this caylee's book thread is the same thing LOL.

Well, I am respectful of your opinions, but when I see "dog man" and talk of gerbils that KC buried YEARS ago circled on Photoshop...the thread tends to lose all credibility for me. Sorry.

If that is the neighborhood pet cemetery as has been told, they are not necessarily things which have been buried years ago. They may be new pets which have been buried recently.

In the woods behind my house, we have at least 20 dogs, a number of rabbits, squirrels, turtles and a lot of other small animals. If I went back there today and dug around there would be lots of skulls and hundreds of tiny bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop