Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! It does look like her skull in that pic, I clearly see the eye sockets, and the teeth, good find. (unless we are both seeing things,lol):eek:

I just enlarged it and I believe its the other way around as per the photo

what do you think now ?

*sighs* I can't look at the image closely... it is just too much. Just trying to look at it from afar to discern the raindrops has me averting my eyes away from the bag area. That poor baby...

I know Elphaba I know and Im sorry :( I feel the same way but I'm trying not to associate Caylees beautiful little face with that picture.
Imagine what CSI's actually have to look at - I don't know how they do it

Is it me or does this location and it's painfully close proximity to the road suggest that <ahem> 'someone' just pulled over in a hurry and tossed this poor child out?
196641.jpg

It does kind of look like that.

Do you see where bobbie has the white arrow ?
That is what I have enlarged
To me the skull is lying on the back of the skull facing left

i can make out the eye sockets and what looks like duct tape ? flapping around what would be mouth area

I feel sick

I just enlarged it and I believe its the other way around as per the photo

what do you think now ?

I can't believe I missed that.

I have enlarged and edited so that everyone can see the skull. It's pretty obvious that is what this is. The texture is smooth like bone, you can clearly see eye sockets and they are a small scale like a child.

I really do not think LE meant to release this photo.

bhlmdy.jpg

I have enlarged and edited so that everyone can see the skull. It's pretty obvious that is what this is. The texture is smooth like bone, you can clearly see eye sockets and they are a small scale like a child.

bhlmdy.jpg

Yes that's what I see as well, and it makes me sad, mad, and sick to my stomach,:behindbar

I am trying but I dont see anything. Although I can see the bag.

is that duct tape or skin
i see the sockts and the nose

Orange Flags mark evidence, and I believe the yellow ones (or lighter color ones) mark items that are where a natural item has been removed (like a bush, tree, stump, etc). This was the color coding that we used in Nov.

Thanks for the info, I had wondered about that... Sure are a lot of flags....

to me the image that is circled seems to be off the ground and that doesn't make sense.

That bag is full... if you look at the photo you are correct to say that it's off the ground because it is. It looks to me like the skull is resting on top of the bag. And we all know that there were things found in that bag that would have filled it up enough to make it look full like that... sheets... clothing... and whatnot.

If you look at where I have the circle you can clearly see the texture difference. I have done photography and photo touchup work professionally and I can't believe I didn't spot that myself right off the bat.

The texture is not plastic, it's not a bush, it's a skull. It's smooth and off white and you can see two black holes.. presumably eye sockets.

Sickening really.

is that duct tape or skin
i see the sockts and the nose

I do not know if I am looking at the right thing, still too fuzzy for me, and I am not good at visualizing that kinda stuff, but maybe its hair? If I am looking at the right thing, it could be, I dunno...

I think I am going nutty when I look at that picture the whole thing looks like there are a whole bunch of skulls with eyes is it in the bottom of the circle or by the arrow?

bhlmdy.jpg

The socket part I get, but then it looks like a complete nose, not nasal cavities. I don't think it's a skull. JMO.

I think I am going nutty when I look at that picture the whole thing looks like there are a whole bunch of skulls with eyes is it in the bottom of the circle or by the arrow?

I believe it's in the circle, that's how I see it.

if anyone would like to know when each picture was taken just look at the exif data for each picture.

using photoshop click file and hit "file info" and it will give you the DATE AND TIME that the pic was taken.

if you need further help please let me know and i will try to help you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties