Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned "power of suggestion" and that many are seeing the skull AFTER it was pointed out. That may be true, but I know that right after they were released, and before coming on here, I looked at the pictures and immediately saw what I thought was a skull. I wondered at the time why they would release that picture, and then wondered if it was done by mistake. Then the pictures were pulled, making me REALLY wonder what in the heck was going on.

PotatoHead: I have only skimmed the thread, but it was enough to bother me too. :blowkiss:

Maybe someone could explain what the problem seems to be. I have not seen any disrespect for Caylee but I have seen a lot of disrespect for fellow posters. If you don't see the same thing in a certain photo then just move on. Let the discussion go full circle. It is not your job to censor the discussion.

Caylee was murdered and her remains found (pending positive ID.) There will be discussion that will be graphic yet as sensitive as possible. If you find anything about the crime scene disturbing then this is probably not the thread for you but others are allowed the right to discuss the case as it unfolds even photo by photo. If it is silly and ridiculous to you move on or find another photo to check out. Good grief.

Maybe someone could explain what the problem seems to be. I have not seen any disrespect for Caylee but I have seen a lot of disrespect for fellow posters. If you don't see the same thing in a certain photo then just move on. Let the discussion go full circle. It is not your job to censor the discussion.

Caylee was murdered and her remains found (pending positive ID.) There will be discussion that will be graphic yet as sensitive as possible. If you find anything about the crime scene disturbing then this is probably not the thread for you but others are allowed the right to discuss the case as it unfolds even photo by photo. If it is silly and ridiculous to you move on or find another photo to check out. Good grief.

Thank you

My gosh you have a lot of posts ! lol...You're the first person who is a mod to have mod under their name. I hardly know who is a mod and who isnt!

If you don;t want to see crime scene photos why are you on the crime scene thread? I am sleuthing the possiblility that LE screwed up yet again by releasing more than they should have, yet again.

And that is going to prove what? (unless of course, you are on the defense team?)

Sorry but Ive seen absolutely nothing in these photos, especially the blown up and zoomed in ones, I see pixels and nothing else. I think people are making way more out of this then what is actual fact. I dont believe thats a picture of her skull, probably not even a trash bag. Nor do I want to see her skull, I dont want to see any part of Caylee's decomposed body or any child's for that matter. I am interested in crime scene photos, meaning the scene, the area, not her poor little corpse. I did see what looked alot like her book, but thats the only thing that was clear to me. And Im saying it looked like her book, that doesnt mean it is.

And that is going to prove what? (unless of course, you are on the defense team?)

If it was released by mistake they might pay closer attention when they release more photo's in the future. Hopefully at least. And regardless of anything else the thread illustrates the human brain's tendency to organize random shapes into recognizable objects. (Although that's not been the main focus from what I've seen.)

I don't, however, see this thread as being even remotely disrespectful to Caylee. She sure didn't pick the place her so called mother dumped her little body after putting her in a trash bag. There's nothing sacred, imo, about a swampy acre of land other than the positive attributes of nature, all living things, etc. Now that her remains have been found she can *finally* be properly laid to rest. I know that when this is all said and done my thoughts of her won't include the dump site or even the garbage bag - it will be of the precious child that has touched our hearts and lives.

O/T...I could not get in to WS, kept telling me to contact my ISP for help...anyone else having problems/or was the server updating? TIA

Power of suggestion.. I see 13 skull-like objects in the photo in question. I hope none of them really are, all other discussion aside. Not something I really want to see.

Ditto. About 4:45AM CST

Me either. I was trying to get in around 7 to 7:30 am EST and kept getting a 404 error notice (check my connection, website may be having problems, etc).

I also can't get into the OCSO website--server too busy.

(talk about frustration!!!! lol)

wow....i had to start at page one....
just getting back to the book in the pic (btw i have a really hard time seeing the skull) but i do see what looks like a book...
and i have to say, my daughter has books like this and they are very sturdy, the "pages" are hard, and i do believe they withstand quite a bit...
sorry if i'm backtracking here :)

I just want to point out to everyone that the original photo in which we are seeing the bag and the book... there is no other reason for a crime scene tech to take that photo unless there was some type of evidence there. Look through all of the other pictures and then look at that one and question this...

Some of you are saying that it's a piece of bark etc...

I just want you all to know that every other photo in the zip file from OC has a focal point of the crime scene. This is the ONLY photo that was taken before the remains were moved that does not show a tent, and it's the ONLY photo that was taken before the remains were moved that is close up. I really do not think they meant to release this photo.

I have read here that someone speaks to Tim Miller. Tim Miller was allowed to view this area, if someone could confirm this with him maybe we could get a straight answer.

ok maybe im crazy but look at photo 4. at the top of the book on the right looks like a photo of a man. I saved it the enlarged and turned to a 90% angle. it looks like a phot of a man in a suit.

149oapf.jpg

Look at the picture of the "man". Look in the area of his neck. Now look at that area as a toddler's left arm. Toddler slightly turned to the right - diaper or white shorts holding something in that left hand? Little pigtails? Photo could have been stuck in the back of the book from trip to great-grandpa's?

I just looked at pics on another thread and I don't see a skull. I see roots. Plus, the skull supposedly rolled out of the bag when it was kicked or poked and the 'skull' people are talking about looks more buried in the brush/roots, so I think it's roots/brush. Unless the skull 'rolled' down into a deeper crevice in the brush, of course.

Look at the picture of the "man". Look in the area of his neck. Now look at that area as a toddler's left arm. Toddler slightly turned to the right - diaper or white shorts holding something in that left hand? Little pigtails? Photo could have been stuck in the back of the book from trip to great-grandpa's?

It sure looks to me as if the adult in the pic is holding a child.

Wow, good eyes y'all have!!!

As usual, so sorry if this has already been discussed...............I'm behind........as usual..........but

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/198366.jpg

I AM PI**ED!!!!!!! Look how close that house is! She was practically up against their fence! And to keep that jungle down in their fenced back yard, someone had to mow that regularly! Does someone want to tell me that the person mowing that yard couldn't smell a decomposing body what 10 - 20 feet away? If you lived in a neighborhood where "you know what" went on, and you smelled that, no matter what, wouldn't you go outside and try to find the source of the smell? I know I would!

OK, OK, I'm taking a deep breath...................one, two, three,..............I know people are claiming that pets were buried there, but burial shouldn't smell like that...that is what the dirt is for...........yeah, it was under water...........but gas rises and bubbles..............IDK.............gonna go do some deep breathing exercises..............

Could someone estimate how far she was from that house? Cause I'm a girl and you know about girls and judging distance, LOL.......TIA

Power of suggestion.. I see 13 skull-like objects in the photo in question. I hope none of them really are, all other discussion aside. Not something I really want to see.

I agree. I see all kinds of odd looking faces in the blown up photos too, including a cartoonish looking frog and a scary looking cat but nothing that resembles a human skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932