Criminal record

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know this is kinda irrelevant, but I am curious...what in the world is felony littering?!?

I know this is kinda irrelevant, but I am curious...what in the world is felony littering?!?

don't ask.
faint.gif

So basically,Grandma S. just makes calls?Sister Crystal was going through a divorce and problems with losing home,things like that?Grandma's lost her husband to cancer,all of this is very sad.It doesn't really have anything to do with something that's harmed a child.Grandma S. and Crystal have shown such love and sorrow for Haleigh being gone.All I see from the BioGrandma is anger and hatred towards Ronald and no tears,no begging for Haleigh's return.And the BioSister hasn't even spoke up.I like Grandma S,Crystal and TN,they love Haleigh.

Apparently, it's ALOT of trash! Like tires or stuff you would normally take to a junk yard. It could have been old furniture, refrigerators, washer/dryers,etc. It could have been trash related to some business he ran, who knows except he dumped in the wrong place and got :slap:!

well as far as interfering with child custody, we dont know who it applies to, ei: which child custoday hearing. No transcripts from the court? Bummer.

UCN: 542008CF000845XXAXMX
File Date: 2008-04-09 Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM
Defense Atty:

Defendant
S., DOROTHY A.
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2008-04-09 1 COMPLAINT - PCSO D/S ROBERT NELSON (4/2/08)

2008-04-09 1 INTERFERENCE OF CHILD CUSTODY

2008-04-30 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO ALL COUNTS

Link was on the first post

OT/

Okay...After 10 solid minutes of inappropriate laughter reading this thread, i have received a valuable lesson in 'sleuthen'...thank-you:)

No, i do not think GGMA's record has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but like LE has said, No one has been ruled out...

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0403/Sec413.htm

Nothing is irrelevant LOL!

"(c) Any person who dumps litter in violation of subsection (4) in an amount exceeding 500 pounds in weight or 100 cubic feet in volume or in any quantity for commercial purposes, or dumps litter which is a hazardous waste as defined in s. 403.703, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083."

Subsection (4) is:

"4) DUMPING LITTER PROHIBITED.--Unless otherwise authorized by law or permit, it is unlawful for any person to dump litter in any manner or amount:

(a) In or on any public highway, road, street, alley, or thoroughfare, including any portion of the right-of-way thereof, or any other public lands, except in containers or areas lawfully provided therefor. When any litter is thrown or discarded from a motor vehicle, the operator or owner of the motor vehicle, or both, shall be deemed in violation of this section;

(b) In or on any freshwater lake, river, canal, or stream or tidal or coastal water of the state, including canals. When any litter is thrown or discarded from a boat, the operator or owner of the boat, or both, shall be deemed in violation of this section; or

(c) In or on any private property, unless prior consent of the owner has been given and unless the dumping of such litter by such person will not cause a public nuisance or otherwise be in violation of any other state or local law, rule, or regulation."

Your guess is as good as mine as to what he was "littering" with.

Seems like she wanted to bop her granddaughter's husband.LOL Maybe it's because he was living with another woman in her granddaughter's house.

OT/

Okay...After 10 solid minutes of inappropriate laughter reading this thread, i have received a valuable lesson in 'sleuthen'...thank-you:)

No, i do not think GGMA's record has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but like LE has said, No one has been ruled out...

Thank you,I agree.

Can someone also break down those extensive dockets? I see they are as long as my arm, and I don't know enough to know what all those entries mean. To me they mean nothing because I can't make heads or tails out of them :waitasec:

One major question I have is...with these folks with extensive and lengthy criminal records, WHY is no one serving any time? I was unaware that you could have pages-long rap sheets and still be walking the streets carrying on like nothing happened.

Has there ever been any info on the LE in this community? As in, are they related or have close ties to these families? That would explain the slap-on-the-wrist type punishments I'm seeing.

This is just unbelievable. I rarely check this forum but it seems that every time I do I find a new thread with some family member's criminal record. Is this some kind of sick early April Fools joke and I'm the patsy?

Sheesh, you guys. I knew that wasn't a real hair-do. :p

LOL I so that do :p:p:p
I'm wondering how many people live in this town. It appears that they need a court,just for this family..:sick:

OT/

Cause he can't not with all these records

Can someone break down all the "lengthy" charges against Grandma?Like just what exactly did she do instead of all the list of the dates of a charge of phone calls?It would make it easier.We need to see what's behind her criminal mind of phone calling.:sheesh: Whom Haleigh and Jr adore.

birds of a feather.................
no wonder the family is clannish on both sides

LE is looking at the families and A N Y O N E in their past that could be involved. With this many folks involved in criminal activity that is a H U G E undertaking. moo

It is just so sad, still nothing on Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back