Criticism of Law Enforcement unjustified say sources

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you may have misunderstood my comment, Soul. :waitasec:

I meant exactly what I think you are trying to say-that it seems there are more than your average # of people who have inserted themselves into Hailey's case, most of whom do not seem to have the best intentions (finding Hailey)- and most of whom originate in CC.

Who and how so ?

I have never got the feeling that CCity wanted any attention actualy on Hailey.When it was ,they pushed all the Hailey attention striaght to Billy and or Shawn. The ugly attention, then any attention Haileys family bought to the case was followed by an arrest or some other tactic to shut them up in the media. Even if SA is the suspect and the culprit how did/is CCity doing anything to encourge the family to try and find answers ? They didnt . When Clint said they didnt suspect SA ccity found a way to shut him
up.

No joint pressers with Clint or with ANY memeber of Haileys family at all.

Even Carrie said she wanted out of town before they arrested her.

Why would the town not want national media exposure for there missing child? I could list some downsides to it but at the end of the day nothing makes it okay to try to make the attention go away while the childs story decomposes. Hopefuly Hailey isnt.

:twocents:My opinion, only.

Also Ask people who havent followed the case about the missing cheerleader. Interesting to see where this case stands in the public mind.

I have heard.
Someone in her family did something to her.
moms boyfriend.
And maybe she ran away.

She doesnt even get considered like a child to look for or to look out for.
MOO.

http://ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/10/mistake-fbi-hailey-dunn-poster-causes-uproar
snipped-
".....the FBI had two choices of terminology for Hailey, missing or kidnapped.

“Basically, she’s disappeared,” Owens said. “The FBI took it upon themselves to use the word kidnapping. That’s their prerogative, but it’s caused an overflow of stuff to happen. We’re trying to get it corrected.” "

Or perhaps Tinker could ask the FBI to put 'Disappeared' on there

WTHeck does it matter in the grand scheme?? Really..she is GONE ...and I feel like they' don't care...why?
Over flow of STUFF??? does that mean something like actually having to review the files thus far? Doing a little sleuthing perhaps??? Getting on the same page?
Geesh

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620