Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does NG seem so defensive of MC by repeatedly asking CS why she felt MC was on a drug binge that night, asking if CS has any evidence? It's CS own feelings!! :doh: I happen to agree with CS. MOO

Major argument b/t MC & RC right before H goes missing, to the point where MC cuts her cellphone off.

RC & MC fighting "right before" Haleigh goes missing. Does that mean as in after 10pm when MC said she went to bed?

I can't believe the lack of questioning of MC by family. WHO doesn't question, re-question and question again the person last seen with your daughter/granddaughter?

Why does NG seem so defensive of MC by repeatedly asking CS why she felt MC was on a drug binge that night, asking if CS has any evidence? It's CS own feelings!! :duh: I happen to agree with CS. MOO

Don't know how this helps anything and why NG is pursuing CS on this and wasting precious air time....????

Major argument b/t MC & RC right before H goes missing, to the point where MC cuts her cellphone off.
I'm not at all surprised considering what RC called MC during the 911 call.

I can't believe the lack of questioning of MC by family. WHO doesn't question, re-question and question again the person last seen with your daughter/granddaughter?

Ummm...only people who already know the answers. jmoo

Don't know how this helps anything and why NG is pursuing CS on this and wasting precious air time....????
Exactly! CS is entitled to her opinion of the person who was supposed to be taking care of her daughter. MOO

NG is being rude to the other guest "experts" too....can't believe I am watching this...I don't even like her or her show!

I don't know, but it's going nowhere quickly. Crystal's got nothing, so far at least.

This is what they should spend this air time on. Not rehash of old stuff. Did MC lash out in a temper?

I never caught MC stating the bed was NOT made before. So RC is lying? How are these two people married?!?

Why didn't Crystal just say she saw the interview with Na Na on A.H.'s
But i quess NG really intimidated her..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members