Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they left out law enforcement than I want to hear it from LE. It looks like a press release and not an official document.

Maybe Nancy pressing Crystal wasn't so bad afterall. Remembering that Crystal
had'nt even called Haleigh on the phone to see how she was doing or just to say
I miss you or I love you for the two weeks before she disappeared.

All TJ did was "twitter" what LE has been saying all along...........nuttin' new. We have been round and round with their statement this whole time.

I am betting the man that blocked her car in and wouldn't even let her know where the children lived was not so cooperative with phone calls. JMO

a tweet I saw says NG is covering Haleigh tonight...

I am not sure I can watch....UGH

Concerning the crane, if RC somehow, someway is certified to operate a crane, somebody better tell him to move and get himself a fine paying career.

That's a first.....to hire a novice off the streets to operate a crane...oh well

He's a fool not to be working and to let that job slip. I wonder if they checked his record and saw all those arrests for drugs and reckless driving and accidents..

I noticed his lawyer is not pursuing, so something happened to him at work..

Regardless, he has a fine chance for a great career if he is a certified crane operator.

IIRC--there were phone issues and the most recent custody arrangement actually has a provision written into it requiring Ron to let Crystal speak with the kids...

If I am not mistaken Indiana at Heart confirmed it since her husband still has friends that work there.

I've searched Indiana's posts both upstairs and down. She did not post anything about thumb scans.

In fact the only post about thumb scans, prior to this morning's assertions, was Atherella's Post #443 in the Ron C #5 Thread on July 8. This is the post that was quoted this early this morning. In that post, no support is provided for the assertion that PDM uses thumb scans.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ron C. #5

If I missed a post that has verifiable information as to the time keeping system in place at PDM, please let me know.

Concerning the crane, if RC somehow, someway is certified to operate a crane, somebody better tell him to move and get himself a fine paying career.

That's a first.....to hire a novice off the streets to operate a crane...oh well

He's a fool not to be working and to let that job slip. I wonder if they checked his record and saw all those arrests for drugs and reckless driving and accidents..

I noticed his lawyer is not pursuing, so something happened to him at work..

Regardless, he has a fine chance for a great career.

ITA--also if PDM does use thumbprint tech--I am guessing they did a criminal background check--after all of Ron's arrests...his prints have to be in the databse:waitasec:

Regarding sources....there are none named in the SKY article. I will wait and hope it is accurate...but I think we will have to wait for a long time before PDM makes an announcement (they have been zip-lipped). and we will never hear from LE concerning pings. I would like to know where they got the pings and I think they should share them. If he was fighting, there has to be a witness.....and I hope it is not that one that overheard RC say, "Whip her".

I've searched Indiana's posts both upstairs and down. She did not post anything about thumb scans.

In fact the only post about thumb scans, prior to this morning's assertions, was Atherella's Post #443 in the Ron C #5 Thread on July 8. This is the post that was quoted this early this morning. In that post, no support is provided for the assertion that PDM uses thumb scans.

If I missed a post that has verifiable information as to the time keeping system in place at PDM, please let me know.

IIRC, PDM got the thumb/fingerprint scanning put in place AFTER Haleigh "disappeared"...

Nancy Grace

Tonight: Haleigh’s parents have both spoken out to claims babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks a polygraph! Now law enforcement sources reportedly confirm a big fight between Haleigh’s dad & stepmom the night she vanished! With Haleigh still missing, what do you guys think of the key players: Ronald Cummings, Crystal Sheffield & Misty Croslin?about an hour ago

From her FB page.
:truce:

If Rc worked 4 to 3, they could have moved forward with this case much earlier. There was no reason to leave him hanging. There would be no reason for any of that behavior by LE. He should have been the first one eliminated and they should have announced that it was not possible for the father to have been involved since we have 11 hours of his time accounted for. That is ridiculous to let him hang when there is no way possible in this world for him to have been near the MH. So it is confirmed that he was on time and worked a full shift, correct? They are willing to name their sources?

Law Officers and Officials need to be named in a statement like that. That is the same as saying "An anonymous source"....not acceptable!

Discussed on 3/31/09 as well Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I am sure you will not consider it verifiable source, at this point I think the only thing people would consider is a statement by PDM and that is not going to happen of course. So not going to spend anymore time searching as it is too time consuming and is not gonna provide the verification you need.

LOL @ popo :D Cajun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member