Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after listening to that video I guess I understand the hostility from NG aimed at Crystal last night. Today is the first time I have ever heard that video....so I don't know what to think of it but when KP went on NG with Crystal I sensed a definite hostility towards her on Nancy's part. I think Crystal was very smart to get rid of KP.....but why did she do it?

another observation. Crystal and Ronald both have individuals in their camps that are not honest.....in my opinion. I don't know what is true anymore and this gets more heart-breaking by the day. If we had the truth from the beginning Haleigh might have had a chance.

As I recall it was stated that RC did NOT operate a Crane. So there's a chance, if anyone called for Crane Operators, it would not be the same.

State by whom? Someone in the rumor thread?

This is a circus and I am very sad. This case has no comparison factor to any other ever. I seek the truth....but will probably never get it. I hope that someone in RJ's life will see the self-destructing dangerous behavior from everyone in this case and do something to get him away from it....legally.

I am starting to wonder if someone that knew all these people went in and took Haleigh to get her away from her life. Perhaps they thought they would be doing her a favor.

ETA.....please forgive me....I just want to believe in someone in this fray and I don't think there is anyone to believe in! I almost can't follow this case anymore.

TJ Hart

There is some new information coming into The SKY News Room pertaining to the timeline regarding the disappearance of 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma who was taken from her home February 9, 2009.

News Talk 97.3 the Sky has learned the following information from several highly credible sources close to the investigation:

• Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings had a fight with then babysitter -now bride Misty Croslin-Cummings at about 8:30 the night the child was abducted. That fight took place over the phone while Cummings was at his job at PDM near Palataka, FL.
  • Ronald's work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.
  • News Talk 97.3 The SKY hopes to get more information regarding Ronald and Misty's phone records shortly.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5144515.php

That man is a nutter.......with issues of his own. :rolleyes:
LOL tehcloser you may be right.
But, IMO he has been very busy getting the facts (that he has discovered and confirmed) to people that could push this case to be solved. I have to say at this time I am open minded enough to look at everything that has been revealed in the last few days and have had a good laugh a few times with the posts that have been flying in here. The truth will eventualy be revealed and usually it is LE that does the revealing. (with an arrest) I will be patient for LE to make their move; maybe all this drama has helped them in their efforts to seek the truth and HaLeigh.

TJ Hart

There is some new information coming into The SKY News Room pertaining to the timeline regarding the disappearance of 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma who was taken from her home February 9, 2009.

News Talk 97.3 the Sky has learned the following information from several highly credible sources close to the investigation:

• Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings had a fight with then babysitter -now bride Misty Croslin-Cummings at about 8:30 the night the child was abducted. That fight took place over the phone while Cummings was at his job at PDM near Palataka, FL.
  • Ronald's work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.
  • News Talk 97.3 The SKY hopes to get more information regarding Ronald and Misty's phone records shortly.

Thanks for posting this Cajun, and my thanks to TJ Hart.

I so love watching the TJ love affair/hate fest.......he sure can keep an audience......I'll give him that. How many times has he flopped this week? And wonder if the popo's are still mad at him?

The only source of your Crane Operator is RC himself. He had to be certified to operate a crane. If he has the license then he is set for the rest of his life. That job around here starts at $50.00 an hour.

It has been reported (no link) that RC worked in the yard and drove a forklift. I will share with you what I have learned. You can choose not to consider it..,..just like the hours. They were 8 hr shifts with occasional overtime. If he worked 10 hours shifts everyday and that is what you have been told so be it..I suppose he was on overtime, then....okay.

Your sources say 10 hour days and he was a crane operator (must be certified)
My sources say 8 hr shift, only 2, and he rode a forklift in the yard.

We can agree to believe whatever we want...no problem...

No I did not make it up to further any agenda. Hopefully now that the hours have been released we can move on.

You're right. BUT.. I want to know if that source is credible and if the poster who claims to know this is credible and not just making things up to further an agenda.
And I am not saying this is what happened, or that anyone here is guilty of doing that. But I've seen rumors evolve into "facts" because it's posted over and over and over and over. We all believed for 6 months that the shift he worked was 4:30 till 3:00... pictures taken by a local prove that there is no one there at 3:00 a.m. PDM shifts end at midnight. Did they change the hours recently, since Ron worked there? Or was someone misinformed in the beginning? Or did they just claim to have called an employee? I don't know. But... here's the kicker... I would not sit here and state that I refused to believe anyone other than a credible news source or LE, and then turn around and accept some anonymous poster who makes claims to have talked to an employee or the boss or a secretary or whoever. I prefer to believe a picture that is dated and time stamped, over the "word" of some poster.
But that's just me.

The only source of your Crane Operator is RC himself. He had to be certified to operate a crane. If he has the license then he is set for the rest of his life. That job around here starts at $50.00 an hour.

It has been reported (no link) that RC worked in the yard and drove a forklift. I will share with you what I have learned. You can choose not to consider it..,..just like the hours. They were 8 hr shifts with occasional overtime. If he worked 10 hours shifts everyday and that is what you have been told so be it..I suppose he was on overtime, then....okay.

Your sources say 10 hour days and he was a crane operator (must be certified)
My sources say 8 hr shift, only 2, and he rode a forklift in the yard.

We can agree to believe whatever we want...no problem...

Guess you missed the article I just posted. Your sources are wrong.

My post from the RT:

I think and believe that LE is releasing this information now to once again apply more and more pressure on Misty, so she will tell what she knows about Ron's involvement.

If Misty thinks that she is going down for this alone and they are only looking at her, then she just might break and spill it all.

I agree with LFlorida. This is not the REALITY that we have all known and talked about for months.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong...so be it. I could care less if I'm wrong, but I have good instincts and am going to continue to go with them.

My ego is nothing compared to a beautiful child receiving justice!

TJ Hart

My work hours (prior to working at home) used to be 9 to 5-- doesn't mean that I always worked those hours..

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Has anyone ever tried to read from the first page of a thread up to the present post? It will make a person crazy.

I left the thread last night when Nancy started getting so hateful. After her show I wrote a steaming email to her. I'm sure she never sees them but I was just so angry I had to write it. No way will I watch her show again. Crystal did not deserve NG's total hatefulness.

Today is the first time I have read about the thumb scans at PDM. Don't know as I believe it, tho. The only thing I believe at this juncture is what comes out of LE's mouth or Tim Millers mouth.

More and more information is coming out about this case. For those who think that Crystal is so bad or guilty of making Haleigh disappear, please note that all of the 'bombshells' are not about her. The 'bombshells' are concerning Ronald and Misty. These two are exactly who I feel know exactly where Haleigh is and what has happened to her.

I will celebrate the day that Haleigh is found. That day is coming, IMO.

So the Law Offices for Ronald released that...FDLE would never release any information. It would be good to know what the truth is and if this is the truth than Misty acted alone. However there is no confirmation of the Lawyers press release given to SKY to jump to conclusions that it is accurate. I hope it is accurate because then we move closer.

But I almost missed that it said Law Offices not Law Enforcement Officers..so that tells me they are on a media blitz.

A little more time and PDM can come out and verify. I want to know if he can leave that yard. It looked open, empty and dark from the pictures.

How did they get the ping records from RC's phone? and how many phones does he have?

Ronald's work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.

It says Law Officers not Offices

My work hours (prior to working at home) used to be 9 to 5-- doesn't mean that I always worked those hours..

Exactly!!

There are comments about RC going to the convenience store enroute and locals who did the drive from PDM to store to home. If RC finished at 3am and went to the store (and LE went there right?) then I'd doubt he'd be home by 3:20am as MC said. Also there are rumors from neighbors of shouting between ~2-3am?

This is all rumor but I cannot personally therefore take 3am finish time to the bank.

Also strange, that MC supposedly tried to call RC by cell but he did not pickup. Did she leave a VM? She did not call 911 until he got home and he did not know till he got home?

Hmmmmmm.......

Ronald's work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.

What are Law Officers?

I read it...but it is still ambiguous--IMVHO--until I hear LE say that Ron "thumbed" in at 4 and "thumbed" out at 3--I have questions...they are saying he was present and accounted for but IMO, it could be anytime between 4p and 3a--JMO

The wording of many of these reports leaves questions in my mind...I find it hard to take many things at face value.

I could WELL be wrong--that's fine--but the wording intrigues me...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member