Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall it was stated that RC did NOT operate a Crane. So there's a chance, if anyone called for Crane Operators, it would not be the same.

He didn't? Hmm Could i have a link to this? Tia as the last I remember he did and have had not heard he drove something else?

In addition, RC was a crane operator. Here are just a few links and there are many more. IIRC the pics were taken on a Sunday night as well.

Cummings continues to look for work after losing his job as a crane operator, Kimball said, adding he and his law partner anticipate a child-custody dispute would be initiated by Sheffeld if the state doesn't act.
http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/149/DCF+still+investigating+Cummings+case

On Wednesday, the father of the missing little girl, Haleigh Cummingshas been fired for abandoning his job at the PDM Palatka plant where he worked as a crane operator.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...-Haleigh-Cummings-father-Ronald-loses-his-job

Also a night shift crane operator, Zastrow told me he was working with Cummings “on the yard” from the time PDM hired Haleigh’s father in October last year until Ronald was fired in early April. The reason: failing to let the company know he was coming back, a spokesman tells me.
A PDM staffer confirmed Zastrow worked on the same yard as Cumming
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Thank you Busy It just amazes me how people keep changing the stories and time frames to fit their theories. I have heard Time and time again the LE were happy with Ron's hours.

texasmommy, I believe we're not supposed to link anything to that...ummmmm...."person"...

Who is that person, and how can we know that their claims are credible? I have never heard any of this before and I find it very hard to believe. I would go so far to say that it sounds like a vicious fabrication, IMO.

Who is that person, and how can we know that their claims are credible? I have never heard any of this before and I find it very hard to believe.
He's about as credible as the chair I'm sitting in...does that help? :crazy:

Who is that person, and how can we know that their claims are credible? I have never heard any of this before and I find it very hard to believe. I would go so far to say that it sounds like a vicious fabrication, IMO.

Hi MaedchenX, read the bio tab on his web site. That'll tell you how credible he is(n't).

I have to say that has been a question of mine since the very begining, Who is credible enough to be believed. I have to say it is information that needed a look into along with all these other claims being suggested this morning.

Yeah he called Haleigh something like white trailer trash?

Yeah he called Haleigh something like white trailer trash?
He sure did. He also claims to have died 2 or 3 times, accused someone of stealing his fingerprints :waitasec:, and has multiple harassment charges on him in MN. I am willing to bet more charges will follow very soon.
He is a nuisance to Haleigh's case...He writes ridiculous letters to PCSO, Sarah Palin :waitasec:, FDLE, FBI, DCF, etc...on a weekly basis...

Shall I go on? :bang:

I have to say that has been a question of mine since the very begining, Who is credible to be believed. I have to say it is information that needed a look into along with all these other claims being suggested this morning.

That man is a nutter.......with issues of his own. :rolleyes:

He sure did. He also claims to have died 2 or 3 times, accused someone of stealing his fingerprints :waitasec:, and has multiple harassment charges on him in MN. I am willing to bet more charges will follow very soon.
He is a nuisance to Haleigh's case...He writes ridiculous letters to PCSO, Sarah Palin :waitasec:, FDLE, FBI, DCF, etc...on a weekly basis...

Shall I go on? :bang:

I've just got to ask - how do you steal someone's fingerprints ? :waitasec:

Why do you think Tim Miller asked a friend to write the $35K check - the one made out to Ronald Cummings ?

BTW: You seem to know a lot about Hank C. Do you have anything to support your allegations about him ?

Overdosing on pills and putting himself in a coma for one and then tried to blame someone else for that. Misty said her parents were druggies, I saw an interview with Hank and Tommy and they were both high as a kite. A certain atty said Tommy was at Jerome's house after the girls got out of jail the first time, do you think he was just visiting?

I don't believe the check is actually made out to Ron, is it?

Yep - maybe "someone" on "another board". Ended up that was the "source" for the PDM shift hours that we worked with for months and some posters are still quoting....:rolleyes:

ETA: That'd be a fun call - wouldn't it ?

CALLER: Uh, hello, I read and post on an internet crime forum. Would you please explain the details of security at your faciltiy in Paleka, Florida ?

PDM: Sure, we have ....... and we use .........

If I am not mistaken Indiana at Heart confirmed it since her husband still has friends that work there.

Overdosing on pills and putting himself in a coma for one and then tried to blame someone else for that. Misty said her parents were druggies, I saw an interview with Hank and Tommy and they were both high as a kite. A certain atty said Tommy was at Jerome's house after the girls got out of jail the first time, do you think he was just visiting?

I don't believe the check is actually made out to Ron, is it?

Yes it was - with a memo that it was payable upon the safe return of Haleigh.

Well, we know that Ron said there was no laundry soap. That's not enough for me to conclude that laundry delivery was the sole reason for AS' visit - if she did indeed visit that night.

There was a tub of Sun oxygen cleaner on the washer, you can use that without laundry soap to do laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme