Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they called and found out THE hours. Nobody could find out HIS hours...Big difference, IMO.

No, nobody has called and found out THE hours, either. At least not that I've seen posted. Lots of false/faked ones have been posted, but not THE hours.

Now we know why AS was bring clean clothes over. Ron said there was no soap so granny cleaned them. That fills in that statement for me why she dropped by

Indy.. That doesn't quite fill it in for me yet...I'm still pondering..
If Ron C didn't go in to work until 8:30, was he at the MH when GGMS and whoever came by that night between 7 and 8? Was he somewhere else?

Remember TN said she is the one who sent family by there that night.. There has to be another reason..JMO

No, nobody has called and found out THE hours, either. At least not that I've seen posted. Lots of false/faked ones have been posted, but not THE hours.

I thought I read PDM has two shifts..The second shift ends at midnight.
If I am not mistaken I thought a local from there posted pictures of PDM after midnight and no one was there working..I could be wrong though...JMO

Now we know why AS was bring clean clothes over. Ron said there was no soap so granny cleaned them. That fills in that statement for me why she dropped by

Well, we know that Ron said there was no laundry soap. That's not enough for me to conclude that laundry delivery was the sole reason for AS' visit - if she did indeed visit that night.

Indy.. That doesn't quite fill it in for me yet...I'm still pondering..
If Ron C didn't go in to work until 8:30, was he at the MH when GGMS and whoever came by that night between 7 and 8? Was he somewhere else?

Remember TN said she is the one who sent family by there that night.. There has to be another reason..JMO

I must of missed something. where did this time come from? I'm really lost now

I must of missed something. where did this time come from? I'm really lost now

Came from the NGrace show last night.
IMG_5721-2.jpg

Stunning bias and ignorance on display.

Sitting here right now, I couldn't tell you what time my kids get out of school. I'm not even sure what time it starts. I know what time they leave and get home. Just like Crystal.

And I'm not being asked by a harpy who I know gets off on making me look like a horrible mother at every opportunity while coddling the man who put my baby in the care of a Misty.

And I'm not being asked after I just got a dose of her venom for not being able to cite my source for the belief that Misty was into drugs.

And I'm not a shy, non-confrontational person getting all this thrown at me on national TV.

But I'll put my mothering up against Nancy's any day of the week. The involvement and time I have spent with mine ever since they were born - partly due to the fact that I put my career aside to be a focus on being a mother.

My husband is also a devoted father who spends a huge amount of time with them, and he would not have the first clue about _any_ of the questions asked. He's a big picture person, and I doubt he would even pay a lot of attention to the details of the case. He'd hear LE say that Misty was inconsistent, and that's all he'd bother to know about such a painful subject.

The double standard and waste of energy she spent on this when there is so much to investigate just goes all over me. Her other guests were giving her things worth talking about, but she blew them off.

I'll never watch another show.

Jeez, you make a good point. My kids aren't in school yet, but I likely would only pay attention to when they got home.

My husband has ADD. He doesn't remember any times for anything. He even forgets to look at the calendar, until I remind him that I am not a human filing cabinet. (It stops the constant, "Wait. What time is such-and-such again?")

Shaymus, it is too early for me...LOL.....where is papa? remember all the work he did on PDM? Maybe he would know? just a thought....I remember him saying he spoke to several workers there. lets find him....

im thinkin clean blankets......jmooc

OMG! Well 8:30 hmm changes things for me. To many stories. So He didn't work the 4;30 to 3.00 am then. At 8;30 he was on his way. Hmm Thanks

Well, maybe, and maybe not.
Notice it's just a NancyG heading and says "Tim Miller claims" above it, so there's the possibility that the NGrace crew made some error in it (we all know NG doesn't always have her facts totally straight).

I'd feel much more confident if it was from LE, but that's not happening, so ...

My personal take is that the time of 8:30 is probably right, but the "on the way to work" may be wrong. But that's just IMHO.

It is truly amazing that this has been mentioned several times about the thumb print scan by others as well as someone mentioning it just two post before mine - yet no link no questions asked of other posters. I post it and bang post after post wanting me to link and source.

Yes PDM employees have been spoken to and that is how this information was obtained. It is up to individual posters to decide if they want to disregard the info or not.

It is truly amazing that this has been mentioned several times about the thumb print scan by others as well as someone mentioning it just two post before mine - yet no link no questions asked of other posters. I post it and bang post after post wanting me to link and source.

Yes PDM employees have been spoken to and that is how this information was obtained. It is up to individual posters to decide if they want to disregard the info or not.

Busy............good morning. The main reason people ask you for links is because we all know about your notebooks and how organized you are. ;)

LOL your too quick, I edited my post cause after I reread it some of it sounded kinda snarky. It just is frustrating tehcloser this is something that has been posted several times for months by several people for months and then all the sudden I wake up to being bombarded with post after post requesting a link. I am just not gonna sweat it anymore.

ETA: Thank you for editing the quoted post

Busy............good morning. The main reason people ask you for links is because we all know about your notebooks and how organized you are. ;)

Well, maybe, and maybe not.
Notice it's just a NancyG heading and says "Tim Miller claims" above it, so there's the possibility that the NGrace crew made some error in it (we all know NG doesn't always have her facts totally straight).

I'd feel much more confident if it was from LE, but that's not happening, so ...

My personal take is that the time of 8:30 is probably right, but the "on the way to work" may be wrong. But that's just IMHO.

Funny, I feel more confident that it came from TM since it seems LE(or someone in LE) didn't want to reveal anything about the exact hours he was at work...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18