Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall it was stated that RC did NOT operate a Crane. So there's a chance, if anyone called for Crane Operators, it would not be the same.

There were two shifts and at certain times of the year there can be overtime, IIRC.

I think the shifts were 7:00am to 3:30- and- 3:30 to 12:00am but I can't vouch for it. I am going by memory.

Just caught up, I am interested in how Nancy knew there was an argument between Misty and Ronald at 8:30. I heard TJ on the show last night but we really never got to the bottom of it. Do we know for sure that Misty turned her phone off that night? Will a phone still ping the tower it is bouncing off of if the phone is off.

Last observation....just want to thank Busy and Shay....I trust the two of you and take notice of how well you remember the details of this case. Just wanted to say it.

Just caught up, I am interested in how Nancy knew there was an argument between Misty and Ronald at 8:30. I heard TJ on the show last night but we really never got to the bottom of it. Do we know for sure that Misty turned her phone off that night? Will a phone still ping the tower it is bouncing off of if the phone is off.

Last observation....just want to thank Busy and Shay....I trust the two of you and take notice of how well you remember the details of this case. Just wanted to say it.

I know that lots of people do not like NG, but I for one believe she really checks out her facts before she says anything about them on the air. I also think it is strange that suddenly all this information is coming out and it is not from LE but from TM. Does anyone else find that strange and more than coincidental? JMO

Where's LF......maybe she would know. If we could get confirmation, it would be great!

I agree MCK...it is odd to me. I am glad but confused.

Where did the 8:30pm call come from and what were the words used to describe RC's whereabouts?

On a side note,,,I do believe RC was running late for work that day....fighting with M may have been way more than we think.

ELLE
I don't think it pings if off....but it should if it has GPS in it. We need a techy.

I thought I read PDM has two shifts..The second shift ends at midnight.
If I am not mistaken I thought a local from there posted pictures of PDM after midnight and no one was there working..I could be wrong though...JMO

No, you are not wrong. It is documented with pictures. We were hoodwinked all this time. Imagine that!

In addition, RC was a crane operator. Here are just a few links and there are many more. IIRC the pics were taken on a Sunday night as well.

Cummings continues to look for work after losing his job as a crane operator, Kimball said, adding he and his law partner anticipate a child-custody dispute would be initiated by Sheffeld if the state doesn't act.
http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/149/DCF+still+investigating+Cummings+case

On Wednesday, the father of the missing little girl, Haleigh Cummingshas been fired for abandoning his job at the PDM Palatka plant where he worked as a crane operator.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...-Haleigh-Cummings-father-Ronald-loses-his-job

Also a night shift crane operator, Zastrow told me he was working with Cummings “on the yard” from the time PDM hired Haleigh’s father in October last year until Ronald was fired in early April. The reason: failing to let the company know he was coming back, a spokesman tells me.
A PDM staffer confirmed Zastrow worked on the same yard as Cumming
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

The shifts have changed since Feb.9 iirc.

source???? I think it's pretty much common sense that the employees would know, or not know?? not meaning of offend anyone here....MO

You're right. BUT.. I want to know if that source is credible and if the poster who claims to know this is credible and not just making things up to further an agenda.
And I am not saying this is what happened, or that anyone here is guilty of doing that. But I've seen rumors evolve into "facts" because it's posted over and over and over and over. We all believed for 6 months that the shift he worked was 4:30 till 3:00... pictures taken by a local prove that there is no one there at 3:00 a.m. PDM shifts end at midnight. Did they change the hours recently, since Ron worked there? Or was someone misinformed in the beginning? Or did they just claim to have called an employee? I don't know. But... here's the kicker... I would not sit here and state that I refused to believe anyone other than a credible news source or LE, and then turn around and accept some anonymous poster who makes claims to have talked to an employee or the boss or a secretary or whoever. I prefer to believe a picture that is dated and time stamped, over the "word" of some poster.
But that's just me.

There were two shifts and at certain times of the year there can be overtime, IIRC.

I think the shifts were 7:00am to 3:30- and- 3:30 to 12:00am but I can't vouch for it. I am going by memory.

That's what I read on another site.

Where did the 8:30pm call come from and what were the words used to describe RC's whereabouts?

On a side note,,,I do believe RC was running late for work that day....fighting with M may have been way more than we think.

ELLE
I don't think it pings if off....but it should if it has GPS in it. We need a techy.

It should ping if off. To stop pinging the battery must be removed. (from the Caylee case)

I hope to heck that when they finally do arrest R/M or both that Crystal will tell Miss Nancy to kiss her tail when she starts begging for her to come on her show.
Amen!

Remember when this whole thing started, Crystal didn't even know where her kids lived. Ron met her at a parking lot, so she wouldn't know, so I'm not surprised that she knows so little, really.
Exactly, and Ron wouldn't even allow her to talk to the children on the telephone.

So sad and unfair to those poor babies.

OMG! Crystal doesn't even know when Haleigh get out of school!
She did give a general time. She said that school let out around 2:30, and that the bus let off at a little after 3:00. Sounds reasonable enough to me.

Her not knowing the exact time Haleigh got out of school each day isn't that big of a deal imo. Not when you consider that the people in charge of Haleigh, the ones who had her 24/7, could not even remember her date of birth, her weight, or what she was wearing when she *vanished*.

And CS is probably kicking herself now for not thinking of that answer! MOO
Yes, she appears to be a quite passive person and was most likely nervous. I thought she handled herself very well considering how hateful Nancy was to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon