Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hearing on the Emergency Order for Jr's counseling has been set - August 27 at 3:00 PM.

BBM - does anyone know what line #072 means ? Snider's withdrawal had already been consented to on July 29, per line #068.

2009-07-29 068.CONSENT ON COUNSELS MOTION TO WITHDRAW-JERRY SNIDER

2009-08-05 069.FAMILY COURT MINUTES

2009-08-10 070.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - CAROL CALDWELL FOR MOTHER

2009-08-10 071.MOTHERS EMERGENCY VERIFIED MOTION FOR COUNSELING

2009-08-10 FOR MINOR CHILD

2009-08-17 072.NOTICE OF NON REPRESENTATION - T JERRY SNIDER FOR

2009-08-17 RONALD CUMMINGS

2009-08-18 073.NOTICE OF SERVICE VIA UNITED STATES MAIL DELIVERY

2009-08-18 OF EMERGENCY MOTION TO RONALD L CUMMINGS

2009-08-18 074.NOTICE OF HEARING/AWN FOR 08/27/09 AT 03:00

It just means according to their kge, he is not represented. His previous attorney filed with the court that he no longer will represent Ron Cummings, as of July 29th, 2009.

That was a very loving yet heartbreaking tribute from Crystal. Whisperer, where did you find that?

That was a very loving yet heartbreaking tribute from Crystal. Whisperer, where did you find that?
I'm not Whisperer, but the poem was on her MySpace page, I read it at another site where it was posted.

I was asked to provide a link to the comment Crystal made about the dumpster search where she was just informed of the search by the reporter moments before she went to air with the interview. Crystal is answering the FIRST question the reporter asks her when the camera is rolling, regarding all these rumors that she'd taken off and disappeared. She is angry and rightfully so about that matter, but she also makes it clear that she wasn't informed of the search prior to THIS reporter having told her moments before.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132320&catid=3

I think I would be a little upset as well if my daughter was missing and and people were making assumptions that I was involved. Both these parents have been pointed at at different times and in all reality the anger is understandable.

I love how Crystal is still paying for Haleigh and Ron is ok with that, he cant find a decent bone in his body and go to court and get the support changed- basically Crystal is supporting Ron and Misty, Ron cant even get a job-

Its so gross, I dont even know where to begin- I wish Crystal would seek custody because she is in terrific position to get her son back- I think Ron has made Crystal pay enough in this lifetime- how coldblooded is it if he knows this child is dead and he is making Crystal pay for her-

I love how Crystal is still paying for Haleigh and Ron is ok with that, he cant find a decent bone in his body and go to court and get the support changed- basically Crystal is supporting Ron and Misty, Ron cant even get a job-

Its so gross, I dont even know where to begin- I wish Crystal would seek custody because she is in terrific position to get her son back- I think Ron has made Crystal pay enough in this lifetime- how coldblooded is it if he knows this child is dead and he is making Crystal pay for her-

The good news is that (IMO) every move RC is making right now is providing great ammunition for CS if she DOES file to get a custody change. He has been given enough money by CS to not only FIND a home for himself and Jr., but enough to BUY a home in that area! He has not even attempted to work, he has the child living in a travel trailer, he has been arrested once and is likely to be charged again soon on another incident, etc.

It should also be noted that monthly payments on the support WERE being made as late as October of 2008, which proves the accusations made by numerous posters here to be completely false. There is no "proof that she never made a single child support payment" which they claimed to have in their possession. Once again....jmo!

Is it true that Crystal is still paying support for Haleigh?

RC should notify the courts of what happened about Haleigh. AND till she is found, he is not in need of child support for her. He would have to initiate or else it goes to court and more money for attorneys is wasted. The courts need him to ask. They don't adjust things on their own. While he is at the court getting his child support reduced, Misty could be talking to LE about little Haleigh.

Might as well make it an entirely productive day since I am fantasizing, anyway. Since he doesn't have a home and Misty is somewhat immature maybe he could offer for Jr to live with mommy till things get better.

............Beam me up, Scotty!

Now that both have attorneys, this needs to be addressed. I am shocked that Crystal is still paying support for a child that has been missing for six months. How wretched is Ron for accepting this money? How can you consider Ron and Teresa loving people when they fail to show the least amount of compassion and decency for Crystal? Again, with Ron, its all about him. JMO

Ron handing money over to Crystal...are you kidding?

Parting with money would not be a favorite thing for RC to do, that is, unless it was some one else's money. IMO..He loves money it validates him.

In my mind, he is blossoming into a full blown narcissistic misogynist

Crystal most likely has learned by now NOT to expect anything from him.

Is it true that Crystal is still paying support for Haleigh?

RC should notify the courts of what happened about Haleigh. AND till she is found, he is not in need of child support for her. He would have to initiate or else it goes to court and more money for attorneys is wasted. The courts need him to ask. They don't adjust things on their own. While he is at the court getting his child support reduced, Misty could be talking to LE about little Haleigh.

Might as well make it an entirely productive day since I am fantasizing, anyway. Since he doesn't have a home and Misty is somewhat immature maybe he could offer for Jr to live with mommy till things get better.
............Beam me up, Scotty!

(bbm) ditto

sSig_beammeup.gif

:parrot:

Great! I am glad to see she made ONE payment in October of 2008. I don't see it makes that much of a difference in the years she owed, but hey...at least it was something. If it had been Ronald not making payments except a paltry $323.00 plus $48.00 they took out of her check in all that time...people would be upset and rightfully so.

:waitasec: Ronald should tell the court he thinks Haleigh is dead so Crystal can get out of paying child support?! WTH?! Yes, I am sure the parents of missing children everywhere do this. Maybe someone should look up the stats on that one.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the court stopped the payments and it turned out that her family is behind Haleigh going missing to stop the payments?

Ronald has a place to live. He is not homeless. There is nothing anywhere that says it is not OK for adult children with families to live with family members. In today's economy, you have adult children with their families moving back in with mom and dad on a regular basis. I believe I saw a thread right here on WS where an adult child moved back home recently.

I am so happy that it is now on the record that Crystal is current with her CS. Also, I noticed the info that she did make payment in the past...contrary to many a post with vociferous arguement that it was fact that she never did pay a dime. I would like to state that is my own opinion that a stay at home Mother has a full time job. Caring for her children and the home. In no way should this essential and necessary function be denigrated as a "lazy mother".

I have no problem with women staying home to raise their children. It is a full time job...if they can afford it. Most mothers today can't afford that luxury. I hope it means that Chad is stepping up to the plate to help her meet her financial obligations now.

I have never asked about Crystal receiving state aid for C and the step-children. Does anyone know? It seems we know so little about Chad. I don't think I even know where he works or if he works.

Being a stay at home Mother for the sake of your children is a choice. IMO. It can be done even on the pittance the government gives for welfare. I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB