Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy that it is now on the record that Crystal is current with her CS. Also, I noticed the info that she did make payment in the past...contrary to many a post with vociferous arguement that it was fact that she never did pay a dime. I would like to state that is my own opinion that a stay at home Mother has a full time job. Caring for her children and the home. In no way should this essential and necessary function be denigrated as a "lazy mother".

I have no problem with stay at home mom Because while i was married i was able to do that I didn't have any bills in my name to worry about. But once I did I had to pull my big girl panities on and take responsiblity for MY bills. Sure I didn't have child support but That would of been my responsiblity not someone else. Why should anyone pay her responsibilty she choose to have the children.

One need not assert that one's child is "dead" in order to simply acknowledge to the courts that a child is absent from the household thus one no longer incurring expenses for that child. It seems w RC having no income other than what he receives from his ex-wife that for some time now Jr must effectively have been GMS's dependent and it clearly has not been necessary for anyone to pay for Haleigh's housing, food, clothing, childcare or virtually any expenses since Feb., so I fail to see why should RC continue collecting money intended for supporting her. And yes it certainly would be "ironic," since LE has stated they don't believe CS is involved. JMO

:parrot:

Yeah, and is he putting a portion of the money for her into a trust or something? How can he take that money in good faith?

One need not assert that one's child is "dead" in order to simply acknowledge to the courts that a child is absent from the household thus one no longer incurring expenses for that child. It seems w RC having no income other than what he receives from his ex-wife that for some time now Jr must effectively have been GMS's dependent and it clearly has not been necessary for anyone to pay for Haleigh's housing, food, clothing, childcare or virtually any expenses since Feb., so I fail to see why should RC continue collecting money intended for supporting her. And yes it certainly would be "ironic," since LE has stated they don't believe CS is involved. JMO

You mean the money that his ex finally did pay and that was donated by someone not actually from the ex ? I wonder how Crystal is paying for child support sinse she isnt working either.

I love how Crystal is still paying for Haleigh and Ron is ok with that, he cant find a decent bone in his body and go to court and get the support changed- basically Crystal is supporting Ron and Misty, Ron cant even get a job-

Its so gross, I dont even know where to begin- I wish Crystal would seek custody because she is in terrific position to get her son back- I think Ron has made Crystal pay enough in this lifetime- how coldblooded is it if he knows this child is dead and he is making Crystal pay for her-

JMO but WHO paid this OFF not Crystal! Does she have a job no so why would they give the kids to her? I wonder who paid this time who the donations?

JMO but WHO paid this OFF not Crystal! Does she have a job no so why would they give the kids to her? I wonder who paid this time who the donations?

Crystal is a full time mother to her daughter- IS being a housewife not acceptable anymore? And if someone paid it off for her, shes lucky, so is Ron.

jmo

Yes, she does have a job...a full time rewarding position as a Mom and home maker.

I have no idea whether Crystal, Chad, or a "donor" came up with the money to pay child support. I do know, if he hasn't apprised the court of Haleigh's 6-month absence, he is taking money to which I don't believe he's entitled. I wonder if he'll have to pay it back?

My opinion only

In the same sentence, LE stated they don't believe Ronald is involved either. However, it is being widely touted on all the threads that it doesn't matter what LE said...Ronald and Crystal are still not cleared and remain possible suspects...according to some.

What he received from his ex-wife?! You mean that one payment of $323 and another $48 that the state took out for her children?! His ex-wife didn't give him anything else because the money came from a donor.

We have no idea what Ronald pays for or what his agreement is with GGS about his living arrangements. He could be paying household bills such as water, gas, electric, phone, etc. for being allowed to have his family live with her. All of these things go towards maintaining Rj and Haleigh's shelter should she return home, imo. Ronald could be buying food and with a growing child...I do not doubt he has to continually buy him clothes, imo. I believe it CLEARLY shows that Ronald does have expenses if he lives with GGS or not.

He could also be trading out living with her for physical labor by doing the lawn or other things she needs done around the home. This is as good as cash payment since she would possibly have to pay someone else to do them.

Ronald doesn't have to go to court to ask anything, imo. Crystal can ask for her payments to be reduced through her lawyer, imo. The judge may help her out, but he/she may look at it that until Haleigh is found or declared dead...she is still paid for under the guidelines. I honestly do not recall ever hearing of a case where the parent of a missing child automatically lost child support for the missing child. To me, this would be motive for many an ex to relieve themselves of their obligation by vanishing the child. :waitasec:

In the same sentence, LE stated they don't believe Ronald is involved either. However, it is being widely touted on all the threads that it doesn't matter what LE said...Ronald and Crystal are still not cleared and remain possible suspects...according to some.

What he receives from his ex-wife?! You mean that one payment of $323 and another $48 that the state took out for her children?! His ex-wife didn't give him anything else because the money came from a donor.

We have no idea what Ronald pays for or what his agreement is with GGS about his living arrangements. He could be paying household bills such as water, gas, electric, phone, etc. for being allowed to have his family live with her. All of these things go towards maintaining Rj and Haleigh's shelter should she return home, imo. Ronald could be buying food and with a growing child...I do not doubt he has to continually buy him clothes, imo. I believe it CLEARLY shows that Ronald does have expenses if he lives with GGS or not.

He could also be trading out living with her for physical labor by doing the lawn or other things she needs done around the home. This is as good as cash payment since she would possibly have to pay someone else to do them.

Ronald doesn't have to go to court to ask anything, imo. Crystal can ask for her payments to be reduced through her lawyer, imo. The judge may help her out, but he/she may look at it that until Haleigh is found or declared dead...she is still paid for under the guidelines. I honestly do not recall ever hearing of a case where the parent of a missing child automatically lost child support for the missing child. To me, this would be motive for many an ex to relieve themselves of their obligation by vanishing the child. :waitasec:

How about Ronald being a decent human being and going to the courts and requesting Crystal not have to pay for Haleigh since she is not there, isn't that the humane decent thing to do? Or did Misty take Haleighs place and he essentially needs money to take care of two minors anyways? Does Misty replace Haleigh? Kinda seems like it.

Well golly, if you use the same standard fairly here, applying it to all parent's, I think Chad is the only one with actual "earned" income. (job that pays wages . . .) In that case, according to your own logic, how will/would Ronald be able to support Jr and Misty? (as Misty is still a minor . . .)
JMO

Well golly, if you use the same standard fairly here, applying it to all parent's, I think Chad is the only one with actual "earned" income. (job that pays wages . . .) In that case, according to your own logic, how will/would Ronald be able to support Jr and Misty? (as Misty is still a minor . . .)
JMO

Maybe they will get a reality show?:crazy:

How about Ronald being a decent human being and going to the courts and requesting Crystal not have to pay for Haleigh since she is not there, isn't that the humane decent thing to do? Or did Misty take Haleighs place and he essentially needs money to take care of two minors anyways? Does Misty replace Haleigh? Kinda seems like it.
Gee...you mean like all the "humane decent" things Crystal did to him on national television?! Sorry...I don't see him rushing to her aid now. Calling him a snitch, a liar, saying he abused her and worst of all...his children, and the rest of it...she doesn't deserve warm and fuzzy feelings of "Here...let me help you out!", IMO.

How dare anyone say that Misty has replaced Haleigh!!! :furious:

Gee...you mean like all the "humane decent" things Crystal did to him on national television?! Sorry...I don't see him rushing to her aid now. Calling him a snitch, a liar, saying he abused her and worst of all...his children, and the rest of it...she doesn't deserve warm and fuzzy feelings of "Here...let me help you out!", IMO.

How dare anyone say that Misty has replaced Haleigh!!! :furious:

Wow - just wow here. Are you telling me SS that you wouldn't have some serious issues with the father of your child if your child, god forbid, was abducted while in his home, under the care of his girlfriend AND LE was naming her "the key" in the investigation - the key to finding your child?! Crystal has the right to feel what ANY OTHER MOTHER would feel. She HAS NOT LOST THAT RIGHT, nor can you or anyone take that away from her, IMO!

JMO

She is no longer a minor because she married, she bonded Ron out of jail, she went before the judge, without per parents, to get a RO against her brother, she also got a license. Only thing she can't do is buy cigarettes and alcohol.

IMOO, Ronald isn't going to do this and if I were Crystal I would NEVER AGAIN take RC's word on ANYTHING > and I mean ANYTHING. Crystal needs to file a motion with the court to modify the child support order, making a special request to have the portion of HaLeigh's support allocated to an account for the purpose of therapy and other trauma related services/expenses in the chance that HaLeigh, albeit very unlikely, is recovered alive and if not for her burial expenses - untouchable by RC & Company! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971