Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/b]

BBM
I wasn't aware that the school nurse knew what time Haleigh got off the bus.???
LOL
Crystal made a phone call to HaLeighs school.... :woohoo:see she was capable of finding out what was going on with HaLeigh at school. I guess if she wanted to know she would of asked and recieved an answer. If Crystal had this ability back in November to contact the school and speak to the nurse doesn't it blow another big hole in Crystals claim of parent alienation.

LOL
Crystal made a phone call to HaLeighs school.... :woohoo:see she was capable of finding out what was going on with HaLeigh at school. I guess if she wanted to know she would of asked and recieved an answer. If Crystal had this ability back in November to contact the school and speak to the nurse doesn't it blow another big hole in Crystals claim of parent alienation.

yes it does. looks more like parental game playing with a childs life and well being being at the center. it's common sense children get out of school between 2 and 3:30 p.m. and begins by 8:10 to 8:30 a.m. standard day.

ChristalChad.jpg

I found this yesterday and thought I would share. It is a very good picture of Crystal and Chad before Cloe was born. Has anyone heard for sure if Crystal and Chad have split and she is now dating (for sure) BH?

I thought I was seeing double texasmommy, then I realized this post was in both threads! Thanks for posting this pic, Taking a minute to really look at her I think I feel more sorry for her than I ever have. I'm very sad and embarassed to say, that I never really gave her as a person the thought that I should have, as my focus was on HaLeigh. I can't imagine if it is true that she is battling a drug problem, trying to drag herself out of that dark pit of despair and then her child 'goes missing'? OMG, and if she had to add to that the guilt that she may have not done the best she could have by HaLeigh and very likely won't ever have a chance to make up for that? I hope and pray that Crystal is getting the support she needs, for she will surely need it to get thru this...Never been a drug abuser/addict, but was married to one for any years, but, sadly, I have lost a child so I can't imagine that the 2 should meet, how would one get through that?...

It has been minimized and stated that the reason rc has a defense attorney is because of ratgate...

.....nice try. Shoemaker has been talking and speaking for rc about Haleigh and represents him when he FDLE insist he appear. I don't think if he was just there for ratgate that he would be appearing and defending rc for Haleigh's disappearance. Let's call a spade a spade here. rc has hired Shoemaker to speak FOR him in regards to Haleigh, ratgate in a minor side job.

It has been minimized and stated that the reason rc has a defense attorney is because of ratgate...

.....nice try. Shoemaker has been talking and speaking for rc about Haleigh and represents him when he FDLE insist he appear. I don't think if he was just there for ratgate that he would be appearing and defending rc for Haleigh's disappearance. Let's call a spade a spade here. rc has hired Shoemaker to speak FOR him in regards to Haleigh, ratgate in a minor side job.

That reminds me...

Shoemaker was caught on TV at the courthouse immediately after the hearing re: Junior's counseling. [laughing, no less.] I thought that Ron's custody attorney was BrandonB [or some BB name.]

Anybody know?

(oops, just realized we're in Crystal's thread. sorry 'bout that, y'all.)

LOL

I have no idea if this is true or false, but it is definitely against school board policy to give out student information over the telephone. I mean, how would the person at Browning-Pierce know if it was Crystal or a reporter?

I'm not taking a dig at TxMom, btw. Just wondering if the school really did this.

oh carp! I was just re-reading your post TxMom and saw NOVEMBER. Why would she call in November about this?
[is my computer freaking outagain on me? grrr.]

well, if the school communicates or not with CS would depend on RC allowing it. He did not allow CS to talk to the children during the week. She was at his beck and call as he controlled communication.

There comes a point when you just give up. If I were CS and her age and lack of education about legal matters...I would have given up long before she did. I would not have been making that 200 mi drive a few times a month either as I would have been broke trying to get to them. Most jobs she could get would have required her to work on weekends. RC make it very difficult for her. But many here want to excuse him at every corner. Rc admitted he was a strict disciplinarian. What part of that is comforting to anyone here?

I found this yesterday and thought I would share. It is a very good picture of Crystal and Chad before Cloe was born. Has anyone heard for sure if Crystal and Chad have split and she is now dating (for sure) BH?

I'm like PonderingMind w/regard to this. Can you even begin to imagine what that would be like? omg. I can't even go there.

thx, TxMom, for the photo.

I didn't hear that they split up. Who is BH? [if you don't mind]

What do y'all think a split would indicate?

Many couple split when there is loss of a child. Too much stress involved. Marrying during the loss of a child is an entirely different event and would need psych eval if not done to hide a crime.

found it.

It is too soon for either parent to start dating (if that means getting physically intimate), no less marrying.

well, if the school communicates or not with CS would depend on RC allowing it. He did not allow CS to talk to the children during the week. She was at his beck and call as he controlled communication.

There comes a point when you just give up. If I were CS and her age and lack of education about legal matters...I would have given up long before she did. I would not have been making that 200 mi drive a few times a month either as I would have been broke trying to get to them. Most jobs she could get would have required her to work on weekends. RC make it very difficult for her. But many here want to excuse him at every corner. Rc admitted he was a strict disciplinarian. What part of that is comforting to anyone here?

Well, regardless of MOO about Ron, I do hope that he was(is) a good parent to Haleigh and RonJr. Every child everywhere deserves good peeps at home who love them.

jmo

Many couple split when there is loss of a child. Too much stress involved. Marrying during the loss of a child is an entirely different event and would need psych eval if not done to hide a crime.

found it.

thx, whisp. I thought my computer had completely wigged out. Or I had. whew!

With the character rc has shown so far, I see nothing there to say that he could be a good father. If you mean playing at times, I can give him that; however, he does not display integrity, spiritual or any morals to be considered the loving parent people try to portray him as.

In that respect I see Crystal as more capable of love. She may not be able to financially support her children (but neither could rc as far as I can tell) but I don't think she has a mean bone in her body. Can't say that for the father of Haleigh and jr.

This article was before Crystals Attorney.
She states she spoke to the nurse at the school and it is my opinion she had to of asked for the information of HaLeighs attendance to recieve it.

Given that the totality of Haleigh's absences would not have been known in November, I again submit it was after Haleigh disappeared that she learned how often her child did not, in fact, attend school as she should have.

I have no idea if this is true or false, but it is definitely against school board policy to give out student information over the telephone. I mean, how would the person at Browning-Pierce know if it was Crystal or a reporter?

I'm not taking a dig at TxMom, btw. Just wondering if the school really did this.

oh carp! I was just re-reading your post TxMom and saw NOVEMBER. Why would she call in November about this?
[is my computer freaking outagain on me? grrr.]
I did not put words in her mouth.:angel: She clearly states she spoke to the school nurse or am I getting old and needing some glasses. :waitasec:
Do you believe she was not concerned in November? Her action indicate different IMO and I would imagine that is when she called the school nurse and questioned the incident or do you believe she waited till HaLeigh was abducted and was then allowed or took the initiative to call the school?
I give her more credit than most it appears. I believe she loved her kids and her My space is not a true revelation as to her interest in her children. Did she ever miss her weekend visitation? I have never heard it insinuated.

That reminds me...

Shoemaker was caught on TV at the courthouse immediately after the hearing re: Junior's counseling. [laughing, no less.] I thought that Ron's custody attorney was BrandonB [or some BB name.]

Anybody know?

(oops, just realized we're in Crystal's thread. sorry 'bout that, y'all.)
Brandon Beardsley is another atty in the same law office as Terry Shoemaker.

I did not put words in her mouth.:angel: She clearly states she spoke to the school nurse or am I getting old and needing some glasses. :waitasec:
Do you believe she was not concerned in November? Her action indicate different IMO and I would imagine that is when she called the school nurse and questioned the incident or do you believe she waited till HaLeigh was abducted and was then allowed or took the initiative to call the school?
I give her more credit than most it appears. I believe she loved her kids and her My space is not a true revelation as to her interest in her children. Did she ever miss her weekend visitation? I have never heard it insinuated.

I'm sorry! I didn't know you were talking about her myspace or a video! I was just noticing the reference to November in your post. I had failed to notice it when I started my reply!

I'm sorry! I don't know what caused the confusion, but, I'm sorry!

I'm sorry! I didn't know you were talking about her myspace or a video! I was just noticing the reference to November in your post. I had failed to notice it when I started my reply!

I'm sorry! I don't know what caused the confusion, but, I'm sorry!
Its OK
I was confused I guess because the article I sited she (Crystal) clearly stated she (Crystal) had spoke to a nurse at HaLeigh's school that described to Crystal, Haleigh's Injuries at the time appeared to be just a scratch on the nose. Do you see what I was getting at now? It is I that am sorry for not clearly stating what I had caught when she states she called.

I would surely have expected Crystal to call the school nurse in the event her child comes covered in bruises and cuts. I am not sure why that surprises you. But in calling the nurse, I do not see that as a negation of parental alienation. Perhaps in this instance, her alarm for her child's welfare overrode a paralyzing reluctance to engage in her child's life.

We are in Crystal's thread.

However, I have NEVER seen even ONE person say Ron has a criminal attorney because of "ratgate" as you call it. Because Ron was NOT arrested for the rat. He has NOT been charged for the rat, no one in LE has EVER accused him on that. It is RUMOR & SPECULATION that Ron did that.

Ron has LEGIT criminal charges pending stemming from the incident with Tommy Croslin:

UCN: 542009CF001430XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-08-06

That is the information on the criminal charges.

And if Attorney Shoemaker is helping Ron deal with LE regarding the HaLeigh investigation, that is good, IMO. Like I have always stated, EVERY PERSON who is ever questioned by LE should have an attorney present.

I responded to your post in the CRYSTAL thread last night about attorneys (you mention people having attorneys frequently, and it seems we have this back and forth banter, often). ;)

In case you missed the post, here is a synopsis. :angel:

Anyone and everyone that is questioned by LE for anything should have legal representation (ie - a criminal defense attorney) present to protect his or her RIGHTS that are afforded to him under the US Constitution. That is our right. An attorney is NOT a sign of guilt or innocence, it is protecting oneself and one's rights!

Since this is Crystal's thread - I'll tie her in to TRY and keep the thread on topic. ( :rolleye: ) Crystal has an attorney. I'd be willing to bet if LE wanted to question her, she'd bring her attorney, even though Atty. Caldwell has other areas of practice. Afterall, in Law School, attorneys DO have to study all areas of law, and to pass the bar, you have to pass all areas. If Crystal suddenly became a focus of the investigation and was being questioned frequently, MY STRONG SUSPICION is her attorney would advise her, or set her up with a criminal attorney. Because it is SMART to protect your rights. Not a sign of guilt.. JUST SMART, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper