Crystal S., Ron's sister: Criminal Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SYKES, DOROTHY ANNETTE is the great grandma.I like her,she said she wanted to bop GR and she said she almost did.:)

I'm going to throw this out there about my step family. O/T......but its true. Years ago.....mystep fathers ex-wife had an attorney for a brother in law (SOB). He took my stepfather to court many times to up the child support. This attorney also got my stepbrother & stepsisters out of trouble many many times! All of it illegal, drugs, driving & domestic infractions, they never got time. (The losers!)

Hmmm, perhaps someone knows someone?? imo

That is a statement I have also made, Law_girl41.

If criminals could see some of these court documents and the consequences given, then they would be packing up and moving to that area, IMO. Seems you can do pretty much anything there with little or no consequences. JMO

OMGoodness!

I would really like to know more about the 'prisoner escape'...that is frightening! The more that seems to come out the more I just shake my head. More tears have fallen from my eyes today than any other day since Haleigh first went missing!

BTW...you guys never cease to amaze me with some of the things you find!!! Excellent sleuthing!!!!

I do not give anyone surrounding this case a break. No one! Little Haleigh is missing and endangered. If no one in these two families have been cleared, then I am suspicious of them all. This is neither here nor there, but I do not care for any of them. They are adults and can take care of themselves. I am worried about little Haleigh.

If negative information comes out about anyone in this case, then it is only fair to let any negative information about all of them come out.

I am getting to that point myself. Maybe I have lived a secluded life, but I have never seen so many criminal charges on one family in my life. They are not petty charges either.
This thing with Ron's sister really bothers me. I wish there was a way to find out if she even has a license now or if they have been suspended. Certainly with all those restraint charges, she would have a suspended license. There is no doubt in my mind that at least on one of those occasions she had Haleigh and Junior in that vehicle with her.
Sad..Its just sad how our judicial system continues to fail children..

TN works as a Sheriff's Office dispatcher- there's your connections.

Explain why rap sheets as long as those of her children, Ronald and Crystal have not resulted in jail sentences.

My guess is she pulls strings and calls in favors.

And that is why LE is not releasing any information- because most of it is incriminating to Ronald.

Much of this is typical of small towns- it just sucks to see it when a little girl is missing.

It would be interesting to know just how long TN has worked for the sheriffs dept.???

Explain why rap sheets as long as those of her children, Ronald and Crystal have not resulted in jail sentences.

And that is why LE is not releasing any information- because most of it is incriminating to Ronald.

Much of this is typical of small towns- it just sucks to see it when a little girl is missing.

Some people think that a dispatcher's position is a small job. It is not. Officers and deputies lives can be saved or endangered by a dispatchers actions or inactions. A dispatcher will have worked with and communicated with every deputy at one time or another. And yes, favors can be done, but not always. I would like to know some background on her current husband. What does he do for a living? He could also be in an area to call in some favors. JMO

I don't see any department risking the department for one dispatcher..In this economy, they come a dime a dozen. I don't think she would have any pull.
Seems to me it is clearly a failed court system. JMHO

I was wondering if the helping a prisoner escape could be something like opening up the door of a cop car to let someone out while the officer was otherwise occupied and that person took off on foot? That seems more likely to me than her actually bustin' someone outta the Big House.

I am getting to that point myself. Maybe I have lived a secluded life, but I have never seen so many criminal charges on one family in my life. They are not petty charges either.
This thing with Ron's sister really bothers me. I wish there was a way to find out if she even has a license now or if they have been suspended. Certainly with all those restraint charges, she would have a suspended license. There is no doubt in my mind that at least on one of those occasions she had Haleigh and Junior in that vehicle with her.
Sad..Its just sad how our judicial system continues to fail children..

She really should have a lengthly DL suspension with all of those violations, IMO.

And yes, our judicial system fails the children as well as are too lenient with offenders.

What's more, I have confidence in only the FBI in this case. Not local LE.

Also, do we know how many children she has? Could the 5 car seat violations be because she had 5 kids in the car?

I was wondering if the helping a prisoner escape could be something like opening up the door of a cop car to let someone out while the officer was otherwise occupied and that person took off on foot? That seems more likely to me than her actually bustin' someone outta the Big House.

Could have been just that because the cruisers do not have inside door handles.

LOL, I doubt she could have pulled of bustin' anyone out of the big house or any jail!! She is not smart enough to have done much, IMO.

I don't see any department risking the department for one dispatcher..In this economy, they come a dime a dozen. I don't think she would have any pull.
Seems to me it is clearly a failed court system. JMHO

Do you know anyone at all in LE? My uncle was a cop in Memphis Tn, I married and divorced the son of a sheriff in Mo, and Im married now to the son of a deputy in OK. I can tell you that they (cops, sheriffs, detectives, dispatchers, and even the dog-catchers!) are thick as theives. They look out for each other, they have each others backs, and they call in favors constantly. A few years ago I worked for the husband of a judge here.I was nothing but a cashier at his store. My son got in some trouble and all it took was for my father in law to make a call to my boss, he called his wife (the judge) and she "took care of it". just like that. Happens every day somewhere....

I left home when I was 17.
I'm almost 29.
If I got into half the trouble these people do, my mom would make the 4 hour trip here to KICK MY AZZ. She wouldn't bail me out, either.
It seems to be an acceptable way of life to do nothing but get in trouble.
Sad, sad, sad. It takes someone to step up to the plate to break the cycle; apparently, nobody ever has.

When I was 18 (now 33), I got into trouble with a few friends and went to jail. When I called my parents, they did not come and bail me out. They always told me that if I got into trouble over something stupid that I was doing, that they would not come and get me. It hurt like heck for my dad to tell me he was not coming to get me. They stuck to what they said. However, I've never been to jail since. So, their tactic worked.

Do you know anyone at all in LE? My uncle was a cop in Memphis Tn, I married and divorced the son of a sheriff in Mo, and Im married now to the son of a deputy in OK. I can tell you that they (cops, sheriffs, detectives, dispatchers, and even the dog-catchers!) are thick as theives. They look out for each other, they have each others backs, and they call in favors constantly. A few years ago I worked for the husband of a judge here.I was nothing but a cashier at his store. My son got in some trouble and all it took was for my father in law to make a call to my boss, he called his wife (the judge) and she "took care of it". just like that. Happens every day somewhere....

I've heard that too. I worked with a woman who was married to a cop and was a former cop herself. She said the same stuff and said it happens all the time.

Well, she is also tagged as resisting an officer (though, non-violent)... not once, but twice. Something is off that this woman can get away with so many serious infractions, and still be out on the streets.

Well, she is also tagged as resisting an officer (though, non-violent)... not once, but twice. Something is off that this woman can get away with so many serious infractions, and still be out on the streets.

Seriously. What does resisting arrest non-violent even mean? I'm guessing it means verbally resisting, mouthing off, calling the officer names or something like that.

I think this also could explain why CS didn't fight as hard as many think she should have for custody of her children. I would not be surprised if she did have the cards stacked against her. Looks like she may have been trying to fight a family with more more local power than she had. JMO

Could have been just that because the cruisers do not have inside door handles.

LOL, I doubt she could have pulled of bustin' anyone out of the big house or any jail!! She is not smart enough to have done much, IMO.

Florida regularly has prisoners on work details- cleaning the sides of roads and such. She also could have provided a ride to someone on work detail who decided to bolt.

I'd like to know who some of her associations were- she does have kids of her own- one of the court cases I cited included a paternity test. Wonder who the baby daddy is.

I know a couple of LE officers, one detective. I have heard of the dirty doings but never have I heard of this many charges just going away..
I think I understand why it happened, really I do, but I still don't understand how so many in one family are not sitting behind bars..You would think that someone would notice and make a huge deal out of it..kwim?
I guess I am just clearly disappointed because I feel right now that whomever cleared all this up for all these people had a hand in what became of this situation. If for once any of these people would have been made to face consequences, Haleigh may still be there.
Sad..its just sad..

I think this also could explain why CS didn't fight as hard as many think she should have for custody of her children. I would not be surprised if she did have the cards stacked against her. Looks like she may have been trying to fight a family with more more local power than she had. JMO

Excellent point! And most likely very true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RN527