Stark Brewer Murder Oak Grove MO - Cochran in prison - Ricky "haha" confessed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Paintedhousecat

Reaction score
I know as I'm writing this no one will hear me, but here goes.
In Dec 1986 my best friend Rhonda Brewer and her boyfriend Jack Stark were murdered in their trailer home north of Oak Grove Missouri. Heard about it on the news the next day. I knew Jack was on drugs and had been beat up for owing money several times. My first thought was he must have owed someone a lot of money to be killed and with my best friend. They of course had a daughter that was untouched.
Many, many years later I moved back to Belton Missouri after living in Houston, Texas area for most of my life. Working at a local N. Kansas City as a freight forwarder. Did not know the area very well, but knew that up the road in Claycomo there was a little greasy spoon my high school friend took me to a few years earlier. I walked in, sat down and ordered some food. A man walked in, a regular at the place, and immediately started to talking to me. "oh a beautiful woman like you should never buy your own lunch". He made such a big deal out of it so many times I finally asked him to sit with me. He called himself, "Ricky HAHA". I seriously do not know his real name. He told me how he had been a drug runner, and worked in illegal drugs all of his life. He was spending time in federal prison but they let him out because he was dying of liver failure from "bad hooch" in prison. He didn't know how long he had left, but it wasn't much. After a couple of weeks, he started telling me more about his drug running days and how he preferred it to the drug debt collecting. He said that the one that pushed him over the edge in drug debt collecting was a job he pulled in Oak Grover MO back in the mid 80's. after a little questioning, and letting him talk it was the murder of my friend Rhonda Brewer in Dec 1986. Of course the police did give details to the media, but Ricky HAHA told me in detail things that only the police know. A couple months later, the waitress at the greasy spoon told me that Ricky HAHA had passed away. They did have a little memorial service I did not attend, and cannot find anything on him. He said they called him Ricky HAHA because of his last name of "Laugher" or "Lauffer". I cannot find anything on ancestry.com at all. When asked him if I could take notes on his stories or film the interview, he was seriously scared and said he didn't want his grown kids to be a target. What now folks? Cochran plead guilty on an alford plea, and by chance I ran into the real killer 31 years later. How do I get this truth out?

Attachments

• man charged 12-20-1986 cochran.jpg
    man charged 12-20-1986 cochran.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members