ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello! I am Casey and live in the Temecula Valley (wine country) area of Southern California, USA. I look forward to being of any assistance that I can.

I am a Veteran and worked in the IT field and in the adult education field. I have a few degrees and a wide range of academic interests.

I have spent an inordinate amount of time canvassing through NamUs. My brother lives on the streets and goes long stretches without contacting family. My biggest fear is that he will pass on the streets and no one will know. So, I have combed through NamUs looking for his picture or identifying tattoos. Doing so, my heart would break at all of the unidentified people.

Signed up today as my spouses son was abducted from Canada to Chile in 2008 at 6 months old. We have exasperated every avenue we can possibly think of. She is on the wanted list with the RCMP in Canada. Not sure how to post on here to hopefully get this story out to as many people as possible. Thank you for any tip.

Signed up today as my spouses son was abducted from Canada to Chile in 2008 at 6 months old. We have exasperated every avenue we can possibly think of. She is on the wanted list with the RCMP in Canada. Not sure how to post on here to hopefully get this story out to as many people as possible. Thank you for any tip.
Welcome to Websleuths @11123findyou ! Do you know if your spouse's son already has a thread here? If not, and you'd like to start one, maybe we can help you start it. You'd need links from approved sources (RCMP links should be fine as a law enforcement source? Or links from approved missing persons websites such as namus or ncmec or doenetwork, or local news stations).

Also, if you'd like to post as an insider to the case, there is a process you can do to become a verified insider. This would allow you to post some information without including links. I'll find the link in a sec and add to this post.

Hope this helps!

Thread 'Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters' Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

ETA link

Welcome to Websleuths @11123findyou ! Do you know if your spouse's son already has a thread here? If not, and you'd like to start one, maybe we can help you start it. You'd need links from approved sources (RCMP links should be fine as a law enforcement source? Or links from approved missing persons websites such as namus or ncmec or doenetwork, or local news stations).

Also, if you'd like to post as an insider to the case, there is a process you can do to become a verified insider. This would allow you to post some information without including links. I'll find the link in a sec and add to this post.

Hope this helps!

Thread 'Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters' Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

ETA link
Very helpful info @MamaSleuth5.

She started one yesterday. Maybe post the insider link on that in case she doesn’t come back here.

Very helpful info @MamaSleuth5.

She started one yesterday. Maybe post the insider link on that in case she doesn’t come back here.

Thank you, @Lilibet ! Thanks for the link to the thread. I'll head over there now.

Thank you for the warm welcome! It is a very cool job! I don’t make much money from it but happiness > money IMO! I am always happy to take requests to research for anyone on pretty much any topic as I have access to some pretty cool databases!
What databases are you able to access and are they available to anyone. Point me in the right direction and I'll jump in with both feet. I'm 63 and convinced solving a mystery/crime is my calling in life. Now that children are grown I have the time to commit.

Hello - I’m in Las Vegas, NV
I’ve heard websleuths mentioned in a few cases here and there and thought I would join to keep updated on the facts of cases that continue to intrigue me: Jon Bonet, Casey Anthony, The Delphi murders and trial and the latest developments in the Laci Peterson case. I feel like I’m reading more of the truth here than anywhere else.
Thanks to the folks that contribute and do the work to help resolve these cases for everyone involved.

Hi all! I’m Andrea. I’m 35 from Boston and work as a historical interpreter/researcher of Paul Revere and the American Revolutionary War on the freedom trail. I have always been fascinated with true crime and always find myself digging for and finding information that leads to questions and I feel the best place for me to get answers is here with you all! I am very happy to join this community and brainstorm with you all.
Hi there! I'm from Portugal :) I'm finishing my degree in Psychology and have always loved true crime and to try and understand the criminal mind. But more than that, to help people and bring them closure. I always feel very emotional when I watch true crime documentaries and the crimes are not solved. So I'm here to help in any way I can!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back