ROLL CALL!!! Where is everyone from?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi All, I’m 35 from North Carolina and enjoy true crime although it is and can be heart breaking I have a lot of different computer skills that maybe I can use for a good thing for once who knows thanks for all you all do and stay safe
I'm also in North Carolina.

Originally from Salem, Oregon. 2002 to 2008 I was military and was medically retired in 2008. 2008 to 2017 I lived in South Africa and was a school teacher there. I came back to the USA and have lived in Oklahoma since.

Hello! I am Casey and live in the Temecula Valley (wine country) area of Southern California, USA. I look forward to being of any assistance that I can.

I am a Veteran and worked in the IT field and in the adult education field. I have a few degrees and a wide range of academic interests.

I have spent an inordinate amount of time canvassing through NamUs. My brother lives on the streets and goes long stretches without contacting family. My biggest fear is that he will pass on the streets and no one will know. So, I have combed through NamUs looking for his picture or identifying tattoos. Doing so, my heart would break at all of the unidentified people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224
Back