Crystal's comments at Misty's drug hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please don't retreat elle! I will be swimming alone again in Ron is a bad guy so he musta done it posts! I know I may be in the major minority over here but I do not thing Ron had anything directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Although I am not convinced his lifestyle and associations did not play a role. Please keep posting, I miss your level headed clarity on this thread when you don't!

I agree with you, too. If Ron hadn't been incredibly stupid and continued with his drug habit then he also would have been able to attend Misty's court date. I believe both parents love their daughter and neither was involved with her disappearance. Both of them have made some very bad choices in their past. I hope for both of them to mature, become more responsible, meet their obligations, and stay out of trouble. Most of all, I hope that they will someday learn what happened to precious Haleigh and find closure.

Crystal's pain is very hard to watch, it's heartbreaking, but this video she directs it at all of them sitting in jail. She hopes all of them rot in jail. Not just Misty as some news outlets have reported it. Watch the video on this link.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...the-first-time-in/OZUc108FGUKCBbSz0mTDGg.cspx

Thanks Dr. Know. Crystal clearly states "every one of them should rot in jail" so I'm gonna make a leap and suggest as I started to yesterday that perhaps the reason she didn't attend the balloon release and/or vigil is that she is hearing a lot more from LE than we are and has her own suspicions based on info from LE regarding those currently in jail. All JMO and thinking out loud.

Please don't retreat elle! I will be swimming alone again in Ron is a bad guy so he musta done it posts! I know I may be in the major minority over here but I do not thing Ron had anything directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Although I am not convinced his lifestyle and associations did not play a role. Please keep posting, I miss your level headed clarity on this thread when you don't!

You two aren't alone.

Here's how the above was reported at PDN. Just wanted to clear that up.

"I think she should rot in jail," Sheffield said.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/08/18/news/news01.txt

This is just so heart breaking! I just can't see how CS had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. There is a big difference in her tears compared to Ron's. The woman is chocked up, you can see she is devastated. Lord, please bring Haleigh Home. I wouldn't wish this kind of heart ache on any innocent person. It truly is just heart wrenching to watch CS in this interview.

Crystal’s comment that “no one knows the pain she feels on a daily basis over loosing her daughter”, makes me suspect she knows Ron does not share her grief and he is a phoney. If this is the case, why doesn't Crystal suspect Ron is the cause of her pain? Ron caused her to suffer throughout their relationship so what makes her believe he has changed and wouldn't want to cause her pain and sorrow now? Is Crystal that narrow-minded and naive that she believes Ron is speaking the truth when he says it is entirely Misty’s fault that their daughter is missing? Ron hid from Crystal and Misty after HaLeigh was reported as missing and he held both Crystal and Misty responsible for HaLeigh’s disappearance. Did Ron's hatred for women motivate him to do something to his daughter so he could destroy Crystal and Misy's lives? Well, this is the present reality of both Ron's ex-partners. Ron earned his reputation as an abuser and he seeks to destroy the lives of everyone he comes in contact with. Sadly it appears to me Crystal not yet learned to use her own discretion to separate fact from fiction and she is out of touch with reality. Ron has ice inside his soul and he runs around leaving scars IMO.

Crystal’s comment that “no one knows the pain she feels on a daily basis over loosing her daughter”, makes me suspect she knows Ron does not share her grief and he is a phoney. If this is the case, why doesn't Crystal suspect Ron is the cause of her pain? Ron caused her to suffer throughout their relationship so what makes her believe he has changed and wouldn't want to cause her pain and sorrow now? Is Crystal that narrow-minded and naive that she believes Ron is speaking the truth when he says it is entirely Misty’s fault that their daughter is missing? Ron hid from Crystal and Misty after HaLeigh was reported as missing and he held both Crystal and Misty responsible for HaLeigh’s disappearance. Did Ron's hatred for women motivate him to do something to his daughter so he could destroy Crystal and Misy's lives? Well, this is the present reality of both Ron's ex-partners. Ron earned his reputation as an abuser and he seeks to destroy the lives of everyone he comes in contact with. Sadly it appears to me Crystal not yet learned to use her own discretion to separate fact from fiction and she is out of touch with reality. Ron has ice inside his soul and he runs around leaving scars IMO.

This is just my opinion. I think she very much suspects/blames Ron as much as Misty. She also stated she hoped "all of them rot in jail". She was married to Ron and she knows exactly how he operates.

This is just my opinion. I think she very much suspects/blames Ron as much as Misty. She also stated she hoped "all of them rot in jail". She was married to Ron and she knows exactly how he operates.

watchinginky, Crystal and Ron were never married..The only person he has ever been married to is Misty..
But I do hope and pray Crystal fully realizes what he is capable of considering her experience with him...

watchinginky, Crystal and Ron were never married..The only person he has ever been married to is Misty..
But I do hope and pray Crystal fully realizes what he is capable of considering her experience with him...

My bad....I thought they were.

Oh the irony.

He didn't marry the women who bore him children, but he married the one who lost his.

jmo

As a mother I could never have gone. I would have lost my temper completely, Misty would have been left in shreds and unable to spew any more lies. Crystal, is obviously a better woman then I could ever hope to be, going and watching, and praying for answers. My heart goes out to her.

i am not sure i would have been able to sit in that court room at all, i would have probably ended up in the cell next to her.

Crystal is a strong person. (or appears to be, IMO) I am glad she made the comment she did about them all rotting in jail... maybe that will send a message to the others who are not sitting in jail at the moment, to pass along to those who are.

I wish the best for Crystal and her family. She has been through he77 and no one deserves that. (except the ones who caused her all this pain) I am gald to see she is taking a strong stance and thinking her daughter is still alive, and i agree, (with the other poster who said) parents are not suppose to give up on their missing children, and Jacy is a prime example of that. Even though the statics say differently, there is always the possibility she could still be out there.

JMO :)

Every time you see Crystal, she is heartbroken and crying. It is obvious she loves her baby girl.

IMO, Crystal is the only family member who shows her love for Haleigh now because she is the one who truly loved Haleigh when Haleigh was here.

It just sickens me how the Cummings side of the family always smiles/smirks while Crystal is the one who lost her heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back