CSI Shirt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't find the CSI shirt suspicious at all. My youngest, at that age, would have insisted on wearing it for a science day. This was the age of tinfoil badges and lanyard recipe card ID's :) I recall these things very fondly!

Also, at that age the TV show would only have been common knowledge-- IOW he did not watch the programs, but knew they featured cool stuff like DNA etc.

mo

My brother and I were obsessed with fingerprinting back in the 70s. We had a little kit and tried to get each other in trouble all the time by using forensics.

Hi all--I could be completely off, but it looks like on the right side that Kyron's arm was photoshopped out--looking at it magnified, you can see what I think is the small sliver of the edited arm that I could not correlate to anything sitting on the desk. Also, the right line of his shirt looks edited to me because its sits unnaturally straight and is blurred a bit where it meets the desk. I do have experience with Photoshop/web design so hopefully this doesn't completely sound like it's coming from left field and obviously its just MOO. =)

My kids are older now, but I would have probably let them watch CSI if they wanted to. Which they probably would have. They would have loved the forensics for kids and would have wanted that t-shirt, most definitely. It's very cool.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back