CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well *advertiser censored*'s G/F has long hair and if I recall the young lady who held the door open may have had her hair pulled up. Not sure tho.

I also noticed the g/f's Myspace was visited today but the profile is set to private.

Well - hopefully the police will get the IP address she logged in from (assuming she's not smart enough to use a proxy) - because my guess is that she's still with him.

All I'll say - if they had someone who had scratches/defensive wounds, and that person flunked a poly... and they let him drive off... somebody needs to get fired - and I don't mean the POI.

Too many cooks spoiling the pie? Yale cops, NH cops, FBI - too many jurisdictional questions, and nobody watching the POI?
heads SHOULD roll like bowling balls down a greased bowling alley if they let this guy out of their sight and he is now absconded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.nydailynews.com

this article says he was last seen by neighbors leaving with his girlfriend, in a hurry and that he looked somewhat crazed!!! I live in a suburb of Chicago so I have no idea where he would head - any locals? Where do you think he would go? TIA

Disney World...sorry couldn't resist. :crazy:

If they took all their animals w/ them, I doubt they'll get far. And, if they left their animals behind, they'll probably come back soon for them.

This guy is a crazed psychopath - if he comes back for his animals I would be completely shocked. Hope LE finds him alive. Hope his girlfriend lives. Hope no one else is murdered. Yikes...how could LE be this stupid??

check out his comments on who he would like to meet and more!

If I didn't know his age, I would say the page was set up by an adolescent. Then again, some young adult males do act like adolescents. :crazy:

Based on the NY article you supplied, I think that the girlfriend was obviously jealous that he might of cheated after that blog she wrote. Also, maybe there was a relationship between the two or maybe just one made up in his mind. I don't think Annie is the girl to cheat on her fiance.

I used to be local, but I have no idea where he'd go. I hope he just went to get some privacy at his brother's house, but he could have driven anywhere -- a bunch of major highways are easily accessible from the Middletown/New Haven/Hamden/Branford area (Merritt Parkway/Wilbur Cross, I-91, I-95, I-84). He could have gone North, South, West, pretty much anywhere.

Is it just me or does anyone else have raised eyebrows about the his fiance after reading that article from NYTimes?

I've always had a hinky feeling about the surveillance footage of Annie Le going into the lab and that girl holding the door, now I wonder could there be a connection.

That's just great - we have a potential murder suspect on the loose? I think the cops have TOTALLY DROPPED THE BALL in this case. They want us to believe that it wasn't a random act we are supposed to feel secure in the fact that there are no murderers running around out there? This is just ridiculous!!!!

Lots of info in that article!

"Yale graduate student Annie Le was asphyxiated and her body was stuffed into a barely two-foot-long crawl space . . .

It wasn't until five days after her disappearance that members of the state police crime squad, with the assistance of a cadaver dog, discovered her fully-clothed body. She was wearing the same clothes as seen in a video of her entering the building last Tuesday morning, a source said.
. . .
The source said evidence recovered from the crime scene indicates that Le was killed in a different room in the basement laboratory and then moved to a second room where the crawl space was located.
. . .
The source said tiny droplets of blood were found in one of the laboratory rooms where police now believe the murder took place. . .

The "person of interest" has worked for the Yale Animal Research Center for at least four years. "

Pure speculation...but I think he may have had discussions with Annie about them both having impending weddings. Maybe he twisted that into feeling an intimate bond with her. Perhaps she even lightly vented to him about something related to the wedding and he blew it up in his mind where he thought he had to "save" her from making a mistake. Of course he could just have become very obsessed from mere casual contact with her but it's something that crossed my mind.

If the previously posted article is correct and he took off with his fiance and two other people in an SUV, I would guess it was his sister and her husband who also work in the lab. (although I think I saw somewhere else they have kids). But if this is the case, I wonder if something illegal was going on at the lab with these 4 and Annie Le found out.

JMO.

Based on the NY article you supplied, I think that the girlfriend was obviously jealous that he might of cheated after that blog she wrote. Also, maybe there was a relationship between the two or maybe just one made up in his mind. I don't think Annie is the girl to cheat on her fiance.

He was with Annie in his FANTASIES ONLY! Until he acted on them.

And it brings me back to what Tuba said....extremely immature.

And didn't she also say something about him possibly going into hiding?

Here's what I don't get, I can understand him conniving his girlfriend that he's innocent (except in my book, innocent people don't run and hide) but how could he convince his sister AND her husband?

Just sounds to me that perhaps they were all in on it or he's a really good manipulator.

My ex was a good manipulator, but my family had him pegged way before I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay