CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If family worked with him, did they also come out during fire alarm?
Just wondering if he had help!
Crime scene was contaminated by everyone in and out..........NG
2 reporters from YALE ...............
I think that LE had mentioned 'gruesome' crime scene, bloody clothes
etc........strangulation NOT..........and not immediate ID
Now I am thinking wedding had nothing to do with her death.......
the perp thought everyone would just think runaway bride, etc........
and then she never came back....planned.......arghhhh

That's just great - we have a potential murder suspect on the loose? I think the cops have TOTALLY DROPPED THE BALL in this case. They want us to believe that it wasn't a random act we are supposed to feel secure in the fact that there are no murderers running around out there? This is just ridiculous!!!!

And it only adds to the unimaginable pain and suffering of Annie's family and fiance. :mad:

The "person of interest" has worked for the Yale Animal Research Center for at least four years. "
one article I read posted here said that he had moved from Branford to Middletown (current addy) FOUR YEARS AGO. How much you wanna bet his sister got him that animal job four years ago?

Nancy Grace just reporting that the Amistad Building was left unsecure between the time of Annie's disappearance until Saturday. The Yale newspaper correspondent confirmed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
OT

Hey, as long as we need to hold up for a while on discussing our latest topic, I want to go back to the Labrat nic discussion. Instead of reading it "LA Brat," I always figured it was the name of a famous real or fictional French dectective. You know, like Inspector Labrat. Only when all the posts came in about labs did the truth suddenly dawn on me. I felt so silly.

LOL! thanks for the laugh!:clap: I must go ahead and admit that I thought Labrat was LA Brat too when I first saw it!

Lol- and to think I thought it was so clear when I chose it! Look!! I found an avatar.

I can't believe LE didn't have this guy under 24 hour watch.

ITA Recovering-Lurker, They must have noticed the scratches on his chest before Thursday as that was when he was last seen. And they would have known he worked in the basement and had a key card for access. That alone should have sent the hairs on their necks straight up!

I still think the NHPD might be more liberal than Yale in it's perspective and that dichotomy has to have influenced the way this crime has been or still is being handled. IMO and just sayin' Usually I am the one who always backs up LE. Just sayin'

if it was by strangulation why the blood? why couldnt they id her immediately?
2 foot crawl space? how could her body fit in there?
is this cod confirmed?
i am afraid that the crime scene could very well be contaminated and i blame yale for that and i dont think they should of opened the building back up today. yale had a ethical obligation to the safety of its students, especially in THEIR building and that includes Annie. they should of had cameras inside their building and made sure safety is a top priority.

wow, totally botched this one. How did that guy possibly get away? He left FRIDAY??? FRIDAY? Shoot, he's probably in Mexico or Canada by now....

Based on the NY article you supplied, I think that the girlfriend was obviously jealous that he might of cheated after that blog she wrote. Also, maybe there was a relationship between the two or maybe just one made up in his mind. I don't think Annie is the girl to cheat on her fiance.

I don't think that's about Annie. I think that was a different girl altogether.

the last time it was accessed was in 2006

http://www.myspace.com/140451154

I once read that most criminals are Aquarians and Scorpios. Don't know how true that is, tho!

If it's true that he's that into *advertiser censored* (and his who he'd like to meet statement is aggressive, hostile and antisocial), then he does a lot of fantasizing and is probably misogynistic. Despite what the GF said about his naivete. BS.

Just a theory, but if Annie was indeed asphyxiated, that's evidence of a crime of a personal nature. That doesn't seem to fit with the theory she discovered something she shouldn't have.

And I don't think POI's family members who worked at the facility would have supported -- much less aided -- him in murdering someone over a personal issue.

I think the family (specifically the two "adults" in the front of the SUV) helped relocated him and his fiance because they're under the impression he hasn't done anything wrong. Either (as someone mentioned earlier), he's made up another story, or he has manipulated them with excuses.

Either way, his flight seems very indicative of guilt. His family has got to come forward sooner or later if they want to keep their Yale jobs and reputations. I can't see them sacrificing all of it for the POI.

Amazing. I haven't read the article yet, but I am assuming it's ANOTHER leak, not a formal announcement You'd think that the police would button up and get a little discipline.

Is that the wrong video - that information was form 7:00 this morning. Cause of death hasn't been released yet. What have I missed? TIA

I have to admit, I feel sorry for this creep's dog. I am an animal lover and hope that the dog is safe from HIM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member