CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people love red heads. Maybe he loves Chinese food.

LOL!

But if someone in the Red Head Appreciation Club murdered a red head, we might suspect he/she had a "thing" about red heads. I mean, his club membership might be significant, or maybe not. Would like to hear from girls in that club to see if he seemed fixated on them.

Alrighty, then, what do they call it when someone squeezes someone's windpipe to the point of near death?

I understand your confusion. But you must leave your dictionary behind to continue...

The Connecticut legislature is redefining the word "strangle" so that there is now either a lethal or a non-lethal actus reus to the crime of strangling. I suppose the legislature preferred the word strangle to choke.

Despite what Connecticut does, strangle does mean to the death. It would be like saying he murdered her to death.

I've never known a Caucasian man who had an interest in Asians, other than a sexual fixation based on violence depicted in *advertiser censored*. I'm sure it happens, like when a Caucasion marries an Asian, or is adopted by an Asian family, or travels to Asia, but I doubt this was the case.

I know many asian women who are only interested in dating/marrying white men. why?

I've never known a Caucasian man who had an interest in Asians, other than a sexual fixation based on violence depicted in *advertiser censored*. I'm sure it happens, like when a Caucasion marries an Asian, or is adopted by an Asian family, or travels to Asia, but I doubt this was the case.

Speaking from my own life experiences, I could name quite a few.

I understand your confusion. But you must leave your dictionary behind to continue...

The Connecticut legislature is redefining the word "strangle" so that there is now either a lethal or a non-lethal actus reus to the crime of strangling. I suppose the legislature preferred the word strangle to choke.

Thanks for the info on the law. All I was saying is that the ABC headline that she was "strangled to death" is wrong, in terms of the English language.

Speaking from my own life experiences, I could name quite a few.

I'd expand that even further. I know many people of all races who each have married someone of a separate race. Pretty much all combinations, too. It's not really an uncommon thing in the world as perhaps it used to be a few decades back.

Alrighty, then, what do they call it when someone squeezes someone's windpipe to the point of near death?

I am not at all being flippant..but.. perhaps it would be considered "attempted" strangulation?

I grew up in an area that had many asians and had MANY white male friends who only dated women of asian descent. I think the fact that he was in this club could be very significant.

You're right, it is not common to dissect cats in regular high school courses...It is more common in advanced courses. I dissected one in a high school anatomy and physiology course my junior year. That was in the 90s. It would be strange to use a cat in a lab (per my experiences). JMO

Cats were on the dissection list for my high school's biology class. That was in school year '92-'93.

What about all the Caucasian professors who dedicate their lives to Asian Studies? What about the art collectors who specialize in Asian art? There's a whole field of criticism focusing on Western perspectives of Asian culture and how those perspectives distort meaning.
So, interest in Asia is certainly not all about *advertiser censored* and food. Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if RC didn't have a stash of *advertiser censored* featuring Asian girls.

I agree. I think there are many Caucasian men that are attracted to Asian women (some exclusively). I have a friend that has never dated any women that weren't Asian and I don't think it has anything to do with *advertiser censored*. I think in his case it has more to do with their exotic look and that they are petite. Most people have a "type" that they are attracted to.

I grew up in an area that had many asians and had MANY white male friends who only dated women of asian descent. I think the fact that he was in this club could be very significant.

Actually, I do too. I married an Asian woman as well. For him, though, to be in a club with them seems to be very odd.

I'm white and actually prefer Asian women, although I like good-looking women of all nationalities. The Asian ladies just seem to watch their weight better and make more money.

This guy may very well be guilty, but I think the Asian Awareness Club thing actually improves his image in my eyes. Even if he called McCain, a man who killed Vietnamese humans by the droves, a hero, it's such a mainstream viewpoint in America that even that wouldn't matter. But being in an Asian Awareness Club really seems like nothing that would suggest this man is guilty. DNA evidence or a confession would suffice, but not membership in a cultural awareness club.

Cats were on the dissection list for my high school's biology class. That was in school year '92-'93.

I dissected a cat in AP Biology in High School, Vertebrate Anatomy course as undergrad, and finally in the first year of vet school.

Using cats as a laboratory research animal is not that common.

I know many asian women who are only interested in dating/marrying white men. why?

I don't know. I can say in a general sense, women select fathers for their children based on their belief that their children will have a better chance of survival. Perhaps, in some situtations (like in the US) a Caucasion male appears "fitter". Women have been sexually selecting taller men for a long time. Tall men are promoted more often, and have more children, on average.

I agree. I think there are many Caucasian men that are attracted to Asian women (some exclusively). I have a friend that has never dated any women that weren't Asian and I don't think it has anything to do with *advertiser censored*. I think in his case it has more to do with their exotic look and that they are petite. Most people have a "type" that they are attracted to.

My point exactly. He might even love chinese food, joined the club so he could have authentic chinese food. Afterall it was about making springrolls etc. Maybe he was into martial arts so why not learn about asian stuff.

I'm thinking they must have been referring to the email exchange about the mice. However, could have been just a false teaser (seems to happen all the time) or there's another connection we don't know about yet.

I'm leaning towards "false teaser" or even 'not-so-shocking-connection" (co-workers of a sort).....next you know, they'll be yelling "BOMBSHELL!!". :rolleyes:

What about all the Caucasian professors who dedicate their lives to Asian Studies? What about the art collectors who specialize in Asian art? There's a whole field of criticism focusing on Western perspectives of Asian culture and how those perspectives distort meaning.
So, interest in Asia is certainly not all about *advertiser censored* and food. Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if RC didn't have a stash of *advertiser censored* featuring Asian girls.

John Lennon comes to mind.

I am wondering why he didn't confess when he was in custody to get a better deal. If he did do it, he has to know the DNA will prove it and that is very difficult to defend.

I really hope he didn't do it because I am starting to look at my coworkers differently...wondering if I made anybody mad. I better follow the rules....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody