Identified! CT - Burlington, "Danny" tattoo, pond near cemetery May 2018 - Kelsey Mazzamaro

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
is this bigdee deebig the person she was "in a relationship" with? hmmmmmmmm

oh god damnit. I'm in tears. I knew the Mazzamaro's when I was younger.

Rest in Peace Kelsey.

So sorry rats. I worked in Litchfield for a few years but never knew anyone by this last name. RIP Kelsey. They keep saying there's no threat to the public, but I'll feel MUCH better when her killer is behind bars.

Just a reminder that Websleuths TOS don't permit the discussion of persons not publicly involved in the case.

I know Danny he is a good person. No they are not married. No I don’t think he did it. Kelsey had her own demons. Problems with drugs. She was too young to die. Rip Kelsey you were a great mother and friend. Happy mother’s day in heaven. FYI the are still on each other page no cleaning up there. This is a sad end to a life full of addiction. :( I hope they catch her killer soon.

An obituary has been posted. Not sure if I should link it here, but comes up with a quick google of her name.

More at link below. I grew up in Burlington. It is a very small town and this is the first uid case I am aware of that's taken place here. The area where she was found, Upson Rd. is a dirt road off of busy Route 4. It's private property and was blocked off to public access at one point by cinder blocks (not sure if it still is). On Upson Rd is the notorious Seventh Day Baptist aka. Green Lady Cemetery. This cemetery is rumored to be haunted, and unfortunately has fallen victim to extreme vandalism. Few if any stones still stand, and many wild parties took place there. I visited it once about 15 years ago, and it felt like something out of a horror movie. There was recent evidence of satanic activity; someone had drawn a pentagram on the ground in the cemetery in what appeared to be blood. As I stated before, the area is private property and you will be prosecuted if you trespass (it is now very heavily patrolled by police). Hope this case is solved quickly, although the police are asking for the public's help with the id so it's doubtful they have any idea who this poor lady is:

Police investigating after woman found in water in Burlington

More info about the cemetery:

Seventh Day Baptist Cemetery - Wikipedia

Ironically, Elizabeth Palmiter, the lady that is rumored to haunt the cemetery supposedly drowned in a nearby swamp, but there is no factual evidence to prove this.
I just joined this site specifically to speak about this case. I know information you all are totally missing involving someone not publically involved in the case. Does that mean I cant speak about it? I know them and I'll just say someone very close to her formerly, violent, with a prison record, lived right down the road from where she was found. She had no business being in that area other than to be with him. If that's not true, that's a huge coincidence. I was told this lead was worked but I don't know if they understand the person he really is. That's all I'll say because I'm not sure of the rules here. Sorry if I said something I shouldn't have. He also suspiciously told everyone the killer had been arrested.

I just joined this site specifically to speak about this case. I know information you all are totally missing involving someone not publically involved in the case. Does that mean I cant speak about it? I know them and I'll just say someone very close to her formerly, violent, with a prison record, lived right down the road from where she was found. She had no business being in that area other than to be with him. If that's not true, that's a huge coincidence. I was told this lead was worked but I don't know if they understand the person he really is. That's all I'll say because I'm not sure of the rules here. Sorry if I said something I shouldn't have. He also suspiciously told everyone the killer had been arrested.
Thank you for the post. Unfortunately unless that person has been mentioned in a main stream media source they can't be mentioned here. I'm not sure how close you are to the case or the specific information but maybe you'd qualify as a verified insider through websleuths. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Conn. Offers $50K Reward for Information on 2018 Killing of Litchfield Mother
More at link

More than three years after the killing of a Litchfield mother, state officials have announced a $50,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction in the case.

The body of 26-year-old Kelsey Mazzamaro was found in a Burlington pond in May 2018.

Authorities say though the case is three years old, it is an active and ongoing investigation. Anyone with information on Kelsey's activities on May 5 or May 6, 2018, is asked to call authorities at 866-623-8058. She was known to spend time in Waterbury and Torrington.

"If anybody has any information about my daughter, at all, it's been three years. So the right thing. That's all I'm saying. Do the right thing. Make that phone call. Let's put an end to this," Carl Mazzamaro, Kelsey's father, said at a press conference Monday.

Conn. Offers $50K Reward for Information on 2018 Killing of Litchfield Mother
More at link

More than three years after the killing of a Litchfield mother, state officials have announced a $50,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction in the case.

The body of 26-year-old Kelsey Mazzamaro was found in a Burlington pond in May 2018.

Authorities say though the case is three years old, it is an active and ongoing investigation. Anyone with information on Kelsey's activities on May 5 or May 6, 2018, is asked to call authorities at 866-623-8058. She was known to spend time in Waterbury and Torrington.

"If anybody has any information about my daughter, at all, it's been three years. So the right thing. That's all I'm saying. Do the right thing. Make that phone call. Let's put an end to this," Carl Mazzamaro, Kelsey's father, said at a press conference Monday.

This was near Upson Rd - MOO but someone from out of town drove over there and dumped her there, possibly at night. That area has some dense woods and IIRC Upson Rd has no street lights either. Hopefully LE can track down whoever killed Kelsey.

Yesterday my son & I were at CVS in Burlington to get our flu shots.
While waiting for paperwork, my son went to the car & waited for me.
On my way out, when the automatic door started closing, I briefly caught Kelsey's picture out of the corner of my eye.
The door opened fully so her pic was blocked by a 2nd pane of glass.
I was in a hurry as my son was anxious to get home.
However, solely because I hadn't heard of any updates...
I stopped, turned around and waited for the door to close.
I took this photo (attached).
It's a bit blurry as the automatic door keeps opening & closing when you stand in front of it.

I live less than 4 miles away from where she was found and frankly, I was a bit shocked to see that case has not been solved.

CVS is 1.2 miles away from where Kelsey was found.
Attached is:
* My photo of The Reward poster at CVS
* A google map indicating location of CVS to where she was found.

Attachments

• $50,000 Reward Poster at CVS Burlington Kelsey Mazzamaro.png
    $50,000 Reward Poster at CVS Burlington Kelsey Mazzamaro.png
    469.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Upson Rd to CVS 10-11-2021.png
    Upson Rd to CVS 10-11-2021.png
    788.1 KB · Views: 23
Yesterday my son & I were at CVS in Burlington to get our flu shots.
While waiting for paperwork, my son went to the car & waited for me.
On my way out, when the automatic door started closing, I briefly caught Kelsey's picture out of the corner of my eye.
The door opened fully so her pic was blocked by a 2nd pane of glass.
I was in a hurry as my son was anxious to get home.
However, solely because I hadn't heard of any updates...
I stopped, turned around and waited for the door to close.
I took this photo (attached).
It's a bit blurry as the automatic door keeps opening & closing when you stand in front of it.

I live less than 4 miles away from where she was found and frankly, I was a bit shocked to see that case has not been solved.

CVS is 1.2 miles away from where Kelsey was found.
Attached is:
* My photo of The Reward poster at CVS
* A google map indicating location of CVS to where she was found.

thank you for the photo!! I appreciate that. I really wish this case would get solved…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back