Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
have there been any new updates on this case

Doreen's father was arrested on stealing a firearm on 2/17/22
Man Stole Firearm: Milford PD

MILFORD, CT — A Vermont man was arrested after he was found with a stolen firearm, according to police.

Officers went to Milford Christian Church Feb. 16 to investigate a suspicious incident. They found that Mark Vincent, 65, of Johnson, Vermont was in possession of a stolen firearm, police said.

Vincent was arrested and charged with two counts of criminal possession of a firearm and one count of stealing a firearm. Bail was set at $250,000.

Season 3 of Sticky Beak started today. Hoping to see more updates from Jess soon about the movement in Doreen's case.

NOV 15, 2022
The man police have been investigating in the disappearance of his then-12-year-old daughter was sentenced to six years in prison on gun charges stemming from the fallout of a police interview in February.

Mark Vincent, 65, was sentenced last week to six years in prison suspended after three years served after pleading guilty to charges of criminal possession of a firearm. He also faces a fine of $5,000.

[...]

On Feb. 10, Paul Vincent contacted Wallingford police to report that his father had fled Vermont and had taken Paul Vincent's Ruger LCP .380 handgun. Paul Vincent told police that his father believed police would soon be making an arrest in his daughter's disappearance and had been giving away his possessions, and that he was headed to the home of the pastor of Milford Christian Church at 989 New Haven Ave.

On Feb. 16 police located Mark Vincent in the church's parking lot. In his possession were the gun and 100 rounds of ammunition, as well as rubber gloves, according to the warrant.

[...]

Two years ago Wallingford police reclassified Doreen Vincent's disappearance as a homicide and were said to have identified a suspect in the case.

Can a parent really do that? murder a son or daughter? I really find it hard to believe in whose mind something so cruel could be conceived... what a sicker guy in the head at least he died but could never be tried... I hope he is in hell..
Doreen rest in peace

Can a parent really do that? murder a son or daughter? I really find it hard to believe in whose mind something so cruel could be conceived... what a sicker guy in the head at least he died but could never be tried... I hope he is in hell..
Doreen rest in peac

The father being investigated is not dead though as stated in above comment. Sounds like he was up to no good when he was found in CT with illegal gun and ammo. Maybe he felt the walls.closing in. Hopefully there will be justice

• vincent_doreen3.jpg
  • vincent_doreen5.jpg
  • vincent_doreen6.jpg
  • vincent_doreen8.jpg
  • vincent_doreen9.jpg

Identifiers​

Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available
Feb 4, 2020

I followed this case on Faded Out Podcast. It really bothered me, to the point where I stopped following true crime stories for a while. I just now did a search to see if there were any updates.
RIP Doreen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back