CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

This is where we're at. MT got her lemon peeler, her Legos and the motocross motorcycle back. Sheesh.

PG paid for that dirt bike! His composure on the stand is remarkable. These two co-conspirators didn't just lie to him, they didn't just use him and his vehicle (to commit the unthinkable), they also cost him a lot of money with their dirty schemes.

Unbelievable.

Charlatans.

MOO

JS is confusing me. Asking about a pile of events on different dates.

JS correcting dirt bike to motorcycle.

JS testifying that PG never paid MT for the motorcycle. PG says he paid FD. PG never got the title.

JS arranged for MT to get her motorcycle back.
That exchange - meant to show PG was a "thief" and never paid for the DIRT BIKE - this is New England its a DIRT BIKE -
not whatever fancy title JS acribes to it - PG would not even think to get a title or paperwork. Dulos probably took the cost out of his pay or something and never reimbursed MT.
As the issue was presented did not reflect well on MT or JS IMO

MOO

JS inserted new details into the exchanges between PG and MT, details he could only get from MT presumably. So I guess Michi remembered the exchanges too. JS came full circle and insodoing confirmed that she said them.

MOO

That exchange - meant to show PG was a "thief" and never paid for the DIRT BIKE - this is New England its a DIRT BIKE -
not whatever fancy title JS acribes to it - PG would not even think to get a title or paperwork. Dulos probably took the cost out of his pay or something and never reimbursed MT.
As the issue was presented did not reflect well on MT or JS IMO
Yes, but it also appeared to be a swing and a miss, perhaps IMO? If not ridden on the street, it would not need to be registered IMO? And without a title can be a real treat in some locales to try and get a bike (dirt or street) registered or titled without a title. (So as I write this, maybe the held title was another means of control?)
And as you say, did not reflect well on MT or JS, (or even FD). IMO
What I got from it was MT wanted the bike back. Not clear whether a proposed purchase/sale ever had commenced. And from testimony yesterday from PG, I think he rode it once between FD residences/work, as it seemed he had trouble trying to get FD to return the Toyota to him. MOO

State objects, relevance. Authentication.

Judge doubts there's a material fact.

JS is going to suggest that there might be animal blood in the 2015 Suburban.

Judge is this an attempt to waft evidence into the jury box....

JS has to lay a foundation -- JS is trying to get PG to say he drove the Suburban to the vet.

PG doesn't recall which vehicle to the vet --

PG says he only drove the Suburban to the airport.

State has 4 objections.
No evidence that the dog was in the Suburban. Or where in the Suburban. Or that the dog bled in the Suburban. Or that the dog in the photo is Beckham.

Judge allowed. Because PG said he couldn't deny driving the Suburban that day.

Relevance?

Who cares about relevance?

Judge R is schooling Defence Counsel on Relevance....

No nexus between animal blood and JF 2015 etc.

FINALLY CALLING OUT TESTIMONY CROSS! THANK YOU JUDGE R!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member