CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

Seriously did they crop that photo? There was never a bandaged doh in any vehicle. PG said he did not bring Beckham home. Consistent with all of his testimony. Did JS just try to fabricate fake blood?!!

MOO

MOO

Seriously did they crop that photo? There was never a bandaged doh in any vehicle. PG said he did not bring Beckham home. Consistent with all of his testimony. Did JS just try to fabricate fake blood?!!

MOO
PG probably just dropped the dog off because it likely needed to be sedated for blood work. I believe PG is saying he PERSONALLY never brought the dog home, but now I will go compare the photo to photos I can find of 4JC.

Not sure where JS is going ---

Established that PG has long worked for FD.

Didn't socialize with FD despite JS's attempt to show otherwise.

Now asking about his work area in the office.

JS asks if he was always at his desk.

PG: safe to say he was on job sites more than in the office.

JS is testifying at length about FD and water-skiing.

Not sure where JS is going ---

Established that PG has long worked for FD.

Didn't socialize with FD despite JS's attempt to show otherwise.

Now asking about his work area in the office.

JS asks if he was always at his desk.

PG: safe to say he was on job sites more than in the office.

JS is testifying at length about FD and water-skiing.
I think he JS, wishes to insinuate PG was largely u supervised and could have easily secreted JFD away.

JS moved from the pond that is a lake and Hutch and water-skiing

And back to 4 JC. Discussion of the oil leak.

JS is going through a litany of possible visitors and where'd they'd park

I understand that cross examination is a necessary part of the proceedings but I feel protective over PG and don't like the insinuations coming from JS in his incredibly disjointed and unorganized line of questioning. JMO

JS is walking PG through the events of the day he drove slowly past 4 JC.

JS: isn't it true you didn't stop because you didn't want to talk to the police? I fudge know who they were.

JS: did you roll down the window? [what? No electric button?]

JS is asking PG if he told LE about all his stops that day, the junk yards, the Autozome. He did not.

JS: did they frisk you? Did you give them permission?

Objection, relevance

Court doesn't know why the question was asked, may go to state of mind. Allows it.

PG doesn't recall if they asked.

JS refers to the detective saying PG was sweaty in a car with AC. That's when PG told him about putting the seats in. Didn't tell them about the junkyards, and Autozone.

JS: so you were being dishonest?

He asked why I was sweaty. I answered him.

I understand that cross examination is a necessary part of the proceedings but I feel protective over PG and don't like the insinuations coming from JS in his incredibly disjointed and unorganized line of questioning. JMO
I agree. But, PG isn’t making it easy for him whether deliberate or not . He’s keeping him at arms length imo.

JS is asking about LE at his house, LE agreed his phone, called his attorney who said LE needed a warrant.

Objection, relevance

JS says this goes to the witness credibility.

Court sustains

JS says you only agreed to have your phone when they told you it would take months to get it back.

Back to the warrant

Objection

Judge recalls what's already been established. Sustained.

JS: wasn't it after they said you could get it back faster if you have it to them? No. I agreed first. Wanted to check with my attorney who said they need a warrant. I had nothing to hide so I gave them my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member