CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but when they let her speak she’d go off on tangents that were unrelated like the ugly furniture that she didn’t like in the storage unit and how many pairs of jeans Fotis had etc.

It was a pattern and because tine was of the essence, they were trying to keep her focused I believe.

We have to remember a mother of 5 was missing and they believe she possessed information that could help find her.

I believe she has this information and I hope the rest of the trial will prove it. I believe she told too many lies to her family and friends and she’d rather risk it than come clean.

Moo

I think you're right about having told too many lies to family and friends and that she's risking it rather than coming clean. I think she's playing it this way with family and friends DESPITE that they all probably know very well that she did it. She's like a toddler who still won't admit they stole the cookie, despite the chocolate being all over their face.

Bingo! That tape is sticky and yes, she was absolutely helping.

Let’s ask the simple question: when wasn’t she helping? It’s no coincidence she was there for all of it. At 4jc, at 80 ms, shuttling the cars so that PG couldn’t easily get his truck back as the seats were covered in blood.

She was there in Hartford, Starbucks, followed him to the car wash etc. She stayed with Fotis. She did not leave.

You just have to stop and use your brain. Nobody is that naive.

Then the lies, Gosh, the lies didn’t stop from one interview to the next and the next.

Her attorney Andrew Bowman no longer represented her, ask yourself why?

Why didn’t she take a deal that they tried to offer her oh so many times? It’s on tape. LE essentially begged her.

Again, we the people are not ignorant, we are not fooled by her sexual innuendos and distraction tactics. Listen to the interviews, watch her patterns. It’s as clear as day, when she doesn’t want to answer the question, she goes off on tangents and expects you to be none the wiser.

We are sleuths and it’s why we have been following this case from day one.

We follow the facts.

We spent countless hours (look at all of the hard work everyone has done over the years.)

She helped the entire time before and after, All one has to do is follow this woman’s path (read and listen carefully to the interviews,written alibi scripts in perfect English, read every page of the arrest warrants), look at her body language from her arrests, during her interviews, walks to and from her court appearances from the beginning (not now but the early appearances, Starbucks when leaning up to the counter you have to zoom in and watch careful her leg is completely shaking, every thing the beginning to the end and there are no other explanations. Period. You cannot no matter how hard you may try, make any other conclusion except guilty on all charges. I’ve tried this exercise as I believe it’s helpful to see things from both the defense and prosecution.

In this day and age, it astounds me that she thinks she can get away with it.

She should have confessed at the beginning and she didn’t. Her lies and deceit have a price tag and she will have to pay dearly.

Listen to her statements about Jennifer and that’s what she said in front of PG, imagine what she said in private. She tried to blame the victim and said she was afraid of Jennifer. Wow. Afraid of Jennifer, let that sink in… maybe people should read Jennifer’s blogs.

Michelle hated Jennifer and wanted her dead. It is that simple and her actions and words lead you to no other verdict in my opinion. She had an absolute fit when she learned that Fotis went to Jennifer’s house when the park closed early. Isn’t that telling? She threw the phone!!! She was jealous and her motive is evident.

It’s amusing to watch JS and his silly (paid handsomely) attempts to obfuscate the truth but I truly hope that the jury follow ms the facts of the witnesses and experts to find justice for Jennifer.

She deserves it.

Moo

Moo
Really great post!!

Watched video clip for 4th time.

Clarify the following:
Truck pulls over on Albany and parks. Inside the truck at 7:47=7:48 MT reaches into back of truck and hands FD white envelope. FD briefly opens and closes his door (7:47 - is this when he takes KM phone call or calls KM?). When FD exits the truck (7:48) he is carrying two white items (one could be bag and other was the FedEx envelope). As FD is heading over to the passenger side of the truck he first tosses what looks to be a white bag into the trash receptacle AND THEN he takes a few steps over to the passenger side door (7:49) (door still open as MT had opened it to wipe her hand on sidewalk but she left her door open) and then FD bends over and slides the Fed ex envelope into the storm drain and is shielded by MT and passenger side door being open.
As the Raptor was parked at the curb where FD ultimately placed the FedEx envelope into the opening of the storm drain, an individual crossed the street and passed behind the Raptor and then crossed the sidewalk beside the Raptor before passing through an opening between garden beds at the sidewalk’s edge to the parking lot of the adjacent establishment on that corner.

FD had opened his driver’s side door after stopping at the curb. After a few moments, he closed it again and waited before opening it again and exiting with the two white items in his right hand. He passed one of the two items ( presumably the FedEx envelope) to his left hand, dropped the item in his right hand into the garbage bin, and then walked to where MT had exited the vehicle (her feet on curb and her door remaining open) to drop the item in his left hand into storm drain opening.

I believe the delay after initially opening his drivers side door and then closing it before opening it and exiting to make the drops was because FD and MT had noticed the individual who had crossed the street and was passing beside the Raptor on the curb side and they wanted to avoid that person noticing their odd activities and witnessing the drops.

Stinks that we don't seem to have any reporters reporting in real time.

When they had closed door sessions over jurors, the Judge promised to make the transcript available. Crickets.

Now this. Secret suppression hearing?

Me no like.

Fotis makes the call to KM.
The question that needs an answer is why would Fotis call KM while in the midst of finishing the dirty deeds of bloody trash deposits, leaving evidence against a store's exterior wall and, in particular, while he's dumping the two license plates down the city drain? I hope we'll hear KM's version of that phone call, if he takes the stand.

"Police said Dulos’ phone records show him calling Mawhinney on May 24 at 7:47 p.m.–in the time period in which Dulos was allegedly discarding evidence in the case in Hartford."
(Above snipped by me):
One could surmise that call possibly had something to do with the open pit/grave at the hunt club? MOO (Qualifier: I cannot recall the exact timing of when that dug hole was located, or when I believe it was later filled in. And the actual depth I do not know either; as I believe there were early reports that there might be multiple ‘disappearances’ in consideration? MOO

Looks like hardball from the State to put a pin into the "FD is winning" argument might be in play.....

Curious how they are bringing Atty Meehan given what was found regarding his behaviour by Family Court.....

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member