CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the bombshell we were hoping for and MT is written all over with surveillance and phone pings!

Fires at the end of May in the middle of the day, wow, just wow.

Thank goodness! I don’t think orange will look too good on MT. Moo
Yes, and MT had claimed to LE that she had gone to the waterski pond around 11 am that day to ski, but there was no one there to pull her. Warm enough for waterskiing before noon, late afternoon smoke in the chimney.

My thoughts on Defense Attorney trying to throw the media under the bus "they aren't supposed to be focusing on our screens". IMO the camera has never focused on the computers. They focus on MT and she just happens to have her font huge so the camera and gallery can see it!

We seem to be witnessing today the breakdown of the MT "alibi script" on Video.

Bravo to CSP and State for a clear visual presentation that imo was PERFECTION.

Smoke was just the icing on the top of the sundae of this story too.
MOO

MOO

White smoke: efficient burning.

Accelerant?

Is this how the body was disposed? Disarticulated, burned, swept away?

I know you need impossibly high heat to cremate a body.... but what about a body that's been prepared?

A steak would be pulverized, no?

Incinerated.

MOO

MOO

White smoke: efficient burning.

Accelerant?

Is this how the body was disposed? Disarticulated, burned, swept away?

I know you need impossibly high heat to cremate a body.... but what about a body that's been prepared?

Incinerated.

MOO
I think, unless you actually have an enclosed incinerator that gets extremely hot, it takes a long time to burn a human body and gives off an odor that would be noticed by others in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper