CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepared meat and Greek salad....

I think she said she had kitchen staff helping

FD left because they didn't have enough meat.

FD returned with a piece of meat.

Guests arrived around 7.

Had wine.

Ate outside on the porch. At 8.

The only day I haven’t been able to watch while working. Thank you to those posting.
1. I remember those fire pics on instagram. I wonder if anyone here has them and if LE has them. Shudder.
2. The”car ballet” as was so creatively named here was to establish that her timeline was pure trash, right? It’s dizzying.
3. I’ve followed from beginning but can’t recall why the local on Ely Road was significant. Can anyone clarify please?
Ely/Deercliff is a road linking Jefferson Crossing and Mountain Spring

MT left dinner to help daughter to bed.

When she returns, guests departed.

Watching TV with FD. Fell asleep.

Daughter calls her 12:59. "We call in the house on a regular basis".

Slept with daughter. Alarm went off at 6:40.

Daughter's alarm is 6:30, :35.

MT says daughter's alarm woke her up.

Went to her room. Thinks she turned her alarm off.

Shower, bathroom, brush teeth

FD was not there.

MT says typically he charges his phone at night in the bedroom on the windowsill or in the kitchen. But on 5/24, saw it in the office. Claims she never saw it in the bedroom.

MT says she thought FD was around because KM and FD's phone were there.

Suburban was at the house.

LE asks then what was FD driving?

She doubles down, I thought he was home.

They (LE) were genuinely trying to get her to cooperate with them. And did anyone notice that Andy Bowman was also asking her questions? LE was trying to elicit information, and AB was trying to save her bacon…2 different goals, that ultimately would have had the same result for her, which would have been far better than the mess she is in now.

MT says typically he charges his phone at night in the bedroom on the windowsill or in the kitchen. But on 5/24, saw it in the office. Claims she never saw it in the bedroom.

MT says she thought FD was around because KM and FD's phone were there.

Suburban was at the house.

LE asks then what was FD driving?

She doubles down, I thought he was home.
That line of questioning was good Imo. If the Suburban was there then FD was driving another vehicle - MT stumbles her response MOO

MT describes being with KM when the phone rang at 8:26. She interacted with KM, then she answered it. Mostly static, call dropped. Short. Pretty sure it was AT's voice.

Witness: this is the first time she said she answered the phone.

Now she tells them she answered his phone once that morning and it was just a "wrshhhhh" sound. She's changing her statement knowing they have the cell data- that the phone was there the whole time, and that someone answered it while it was there.

They (LE) were genuinely trying to get her to cooperate with them. And did anyone notice that Andy Bowman was also asking her questions? LE was trying to elicit information, and AB was trying to save her bacon…2 different goals, that ultimately would have had the same result for her, which would have been far better than the mess she is in now.
Yes, they are both trying to get some sort of truthful information.

Now MT is outlining her activities.

LE asks her what she did with the phone after that call. Left it in the office.

Supermarket, took a picture with the robot, purse, storage/warehouse, FaceTime with sister... called her mom, her dad.... bruja....

Went into the warehouse office. Gave Hutch the purse. They chatted. [Warehouse first, store after]

Got back to the house

Sent emails. Rug business.

Went to the pond. No one to pull her...

Then I was at the house.

LE trying to pin her down to what time FD got to 4 JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper