CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have a great grasp of the obvious! Laughing here at myself that I actually typed that! MOO
What is so stunning is that she can talk endlessly about irrelevant details of the day but not ever talk about anything remotely important.
It’s still worth pointing out again because it’s a common trait among lying liars who lie about lies.

Judge is schooling Defence Counsel...

Defence Counsels head is spinning with trying to retrace his original argument.

Now he has even confused himself as he is retracing the history of the LE Interviews.

Documenting the record by Defence Counsel.

Global View by Judge R: Det Kimball had the third interview because he didn't believe the first 2 interviews!

Bingo!

MOO

Judge responds that this is unusual in that there's hours of unedited video of the defendant's inconsistent statements and LE have options based on what she said.

Court is taking a global view of the seven hours of video. Witness had three interviews because he didn't believe the first two. Giving defendant another chance to come clean.

Denied motion.

JS still arguing.

Still denied.

Witness -- 1:36 video surveillance of the Suburbsn and Cherokee arriving for the first time at 80 MS

Which was before the phone call where she said he asked her to bring cleaning supplies.

LE is asking about the lunch.... what did you talk about it? Did you talk about Jennifer?

She says maybe they talked about him not reading the text during Grace Farms.

LE says you have a lot if details for some things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper