CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She cleaned the dishes. Doesn't know what FD. Knows he called her 1:5something. FD asked her to bring cleaning supplies to 80 MS because a realtor was bringing prospective buyers on Saturday.

Lunch recess.

We eat leftovers. Sometimes we have salad.

Guess they had meat and potatoes.
It’s really irksome when she continually states “I usually” or “we usually” when they want an answer to what they did THAT day. She isn’t misunderstanding-she is evading. “Aym…me and Fotis… aym…we usually go to bed…aym…and then we usually get up…aym…”

Weather on 24 May 2024 2029 at 4jc said 67 degrees,F not fire weather indeed.

Sorry, this is awful but could FD have cut up body parts at 80 ms and MT kept driving them to 4jc to burn?

Moo
I think that is very unlikely. If not in an enclosed high temperature incinerator, burning a human body releases a foul and distinctive odor.

Remembering from neighbors reports related to the Frenchtown, Montana double-homicides trial after which Caressa Hardy aka Glenn Dibley was convicted. While the two men's disappearance had been known for some time, it wasn't until years later that the convicted person's girlfriend reported they had been murdered. Neighbors remembered the smell from the burn pile years later.

I think that is very unlikely. If not in an enclosed high temperature incinerator, burning a human body releases a foul and distinctive odor.

Remembering from neighbors reports related to the Frenchtown, Montana double-homicides trial after which Caressa Hardy aka Glenn Dibley was convicted. While the two men's disappearance had been known for some time, it wasn't until years later that the convicted person's girlfriend reported they had been murdered. Neighbors remembered the smell from the burn pile years later.
MOO

Houses are spread far apart.

Lest I be indelicate, let's suppose we're talking about a deer or fish that's been field dressed. Or "cleaned", as it were. Entrails would burn to a crisp even without extreme heat.

Ponchos had purpose, I fear.

MOO

Yes, and I believe that use of an accelerant (such as a hydrocarbon-based gasoline or the like) would tend to evolve black or dense smoke? The purity and nature of any accelerant as well as anything behind consumed or burned could affect that IMO. An accelerant or liquid that might burn really ‘clean’ or ‘white’ might also almost be explosive or difficult to control. (Granted I’ve not watched the video as of yet.) MOO

I did a satellite view and the neighbors’ are pretty far but I know that smell could travel?!!!

LE and Atty Bowman gave DEFENDANT every opportunity possible and yet she reverts to alibi script at every opportunity.

3 chances when most people in a similarly charged position don't even get 1 chance.

What is so stunning is that she can talk endlessly about irrelevant details of the day but not ever talk about anything remotely important.

MOO

Yes, and I believe that use of an accelerant (such as a hydrocarbon-based gasoline or the like) would tend to evolve black or dense smoke? The purity and nature of any accelerant as well as anything behind consumed or burned could affect that IMO. An accelerant or liquid that might burn really ‘clean’ or ‘white’ might also almost be explosive or difficult to control. (Granted I’ve not watched the video as of yet.) MOO
Let’s keep in mind these were INDOOR fires in the 4 JC fireplaces.

The stench of burning flesh would not just be noticed by neighbors but would likely fill the house. Likewise an accelerant in amounts necessary to incinerate a body would be dangerous to manage in a home fireplace.

It is a good question why they burned some stuff but took the most incriminating evidence- like the shirt and bra, towel, etc- to Albany. They could have attempted to burn the shirt and bra one would think, but they didn’t.

This suggests as many posted here paper towels or other easy and quick to burn materials that would have large volume- they already had a lot of bags and weather tec liner etc, they didn’t want more bags and bags of paper towels if they could easily burn them.

They were burning right up until they left for Albany it seems, both before and after PG left.

I wonder if PG noticed any fire smell in the house when he stopped by looking for his keys?

MOO

LE and Atty Bowman gave DEFENDANT every opportunity possible and yet she reverts to alibi script at every opportunity.

3 chances when most people in a similarly charged position don't even get 1 chance.

What is so stunning is that she can talk endlessly about irrelevant details of the day but not ever talk about anything remotely important.

MOO
BBM I don't think that will be lost on the jury MOO

Let’s keep in mind these were INDOOR fires in the 4 JC fireplaces.

The stench of burning flesh would not just be noticed by neighbors but would likely fill the house. Likewise an accelerant in amounts necessary to incinerate a body would be dangerous to manage in a home fireplace.

It is a good question why they burned some stuff but took the most incriminating evidence- like the shirt and bra, towel, etc- to Albany. They could have attempted to burn the shirt and bra one would think, but they didn’t.

This suggests as many posted here paper towels or other easy and quick to burn materials that would have large volume- they already had a lot of bags and weather tec liner etc, they didn’t want more bags and bags of paper towels if they could easily burn them.

They were burning right up until they left for Albany it seems, both before and after PG left.

I wonder if PG noticed any fire smell in the house when he stopped by looking for his keys?

MOO
Never mind the audacity.

LE could have shown up at any moment.

JMO

Parking here for future research and anyone interested:

Defendant charges include Tampering with or Fabricating Physical Evidence in violation of General Statutes § 53a-155 and Hindering Prosecution in violation of General Statutes § 53a-165aa.

Defendant in two pending criminal cases, of which the court takes judicial notice, State v. Troconis, Docket No. FST-CR19-0148553, and State v. Troconis, Docket No. FST-CR19-0167364.

Yes, I have a great grasp of the obvious! Laughing here at myself that I actually typed that! MOO
I was watching and typing and it was the observation of what hit me first as I usually try to capture initial quick impressions and then circle back on them later to see what I think about them.

In many respects I thought this third interview might be a bit different from the first.

Defendant imo doesn't look as manic and pumped with nervous energy in this interview but I very much thing her responses are extremely strategic for lack of a better word.

Sill have alot to listen to in order to catch up.

MOO

MOO

Why would they burn anything?

Why risk bringing evidence into 4 JC at all?

Defies logic.

So glad LE caught it.

MOO
I wonder if we will ever see any forensic test results done on those fireplaces?

What is fascinating though when you think of the depth of FD anger and desire for revenge against JF and GR, he was burning the remains of what most likely were clean up items from the murder of JF in the house OWNED by Victim and her mother. Given his sickness I do very much wonder if this wasn't all perhaps 'payback' in a very disturbed way?

Or, did FD do it because it was simply easier than finding another location and using a dumpster or oil can to set up a fire? My guess is he couldn't burn outside at any of his houses as neighbours would have seen and most towns (IDK about Farmington) require burn permits etc. I don't think this permit might have stopped him but an interior fire wouldn't have caused many questions even if the fire season by this time of year was long over imo.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member