CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE asked her about cleaning windows, in an earlier interview. She got indignant. Never said that. Said they were lying. Says she only said she looked out the window.

Actually an error.

PG testified that FD told him MT had been cleaning windows.

She doesn't want to be thought of as washing windows and corrected LE when they expressed that she had said that in a prior interview (in fact, it was FD who had told PG that MT was washing windows).

Probably doesn't want to be associated with washing windows as that might involve paper towels. (Which went up the chimney as smoke.)

Video in a video

LE is showing MT video of a previous interview.

LE again points out that she has so many details about some things but.....

Bowman tells her he wants her to yell them everything she knows about 80 MS.

MT says FD came in, needed paper towels. Spilled something in a vehicle. She directed him to the kitchen or upstairs.

He left with the paper towels. Then "at some point", he handed her a soiled paper towel.

"Fotis always has coffee".

Here's what I think happened: I think KM drove the Toyota back while FD had his own Chevy Suburban in New Canaan (to which he transferred JFD's body). FD expected that KM would dispose of the bags of bloody paper towels which KM had transferred to the Toyota after driving JFD's Suburban (after body handoff and FD Suburban handoff) to Lapham Rd where the Toyota was parked. When FD and MT later arrived at 80 MS Rd, they discovered the bags of bloody paper towels in the Toyota.

The bags of bloody paper towels were not part of the conspiracy plan, but happened because JFD fought back more than anticipated. So, the plan didn't account for anyone disposing of the bags of bloody paper towels. KM didn't do it, so FD and MT had to once they discovered them in the Toyota. Burning them in the east fireplace of 4JC was an improvisation.

Here's what I think happened: I think KM drove the Toyota back while FD had his own Chevy Suburban in New Canaan (to which he transferred JFD's body). FD expected that KM would dispose of the bags of bloody paper towels which KM had transferred to the Toyota after driving JFD's Suburban (after body handoff and FD Suburban handoff) to Lapham Rd where the Toyota was parked. When FD and MT later arrived at 80 MS Rd, they discovered the bags of bloody paper towels in the Toyota.

The bags of bloody paper towels were not part of the conspiracy plan, but happened because JFD fought back more than anticipated. So, the plan didn't account for anyone disposing of the bags of bloody paper towels. KM didn't do it, so FD and MT had to once they discovered them in the Toyota. Burning them in the east fireplace of 4JC was an improvisation.
MOO

Yes! That is why they distracted PG. So MT could get the bags from the Tacoma and bring them to 4 JC. But that wouldn't been for the third burn. So what was burned the other two times?

MOO

She always gives two to three answers to questions. Ex where were you when FD called you - I was at the house, or I was driving somewhere on the road, I don't know. It's so frustrating to me, kudos to LE who spent three hours with her on this 3rd investigation.

MT says FD told her that PG wanted to sell the Tacoma. The day before the car wash.

This was the first time she talked about this car wash.

He called her, she went there. Picked him up from the parking lot. Switched seat so FD could drive.

MT says the "philosophy" was that PG would have the Cherokee to drive.

At 1:39 she gets a call from the car wash even though she never went in, never gave them her phone number.

Can't remember the order. Thinks she went to pick her daughter up from school.

MT accuse LE of lying to her about washing windows!

Yikes.

She was MAD.

FD told PG that MT was washing windows and Detective admits on the stand that this was incorrect info.
MOO

I thought I heard her say during an interview that she was cleaning windows and could see Fotis through the window as he was outside putting up the fence to protect the newly seeded grass????

Moo

LE shows MT the bank footage of her in the vehicle with FD

Now MT is saying she put the soiled paper towel from FD in a trash bag. With other paper towels from cleaning.

[Interview jumps around a lot.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member