CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I think happened: I think KM drove the Toyota back while FD had his own Chevy Suburban in New Canaan (to which he transferred JFD's body). FD expected that KM would dispose of the bags of bloody paper towels which KM had transferred to the Toyota after driving JFD's Suburban (after body handoff and FD Suburban handoff) to Lapham Rd where the Toyota was parked. When FD and MT later arrived at 80 MS Rd, they discovered the bags of bloody paper towels in the Toyota.

The bags of bloody paper towels were not part of the conspiracy plan, but happened because JFD fought back more than anticipated. So, the plan didn't account for anyone disposing of the bags of bloody paper towels. KM didn't do it, so FD and MT had to once they discovered them in the Toyota. Burning them in the east fireplace of 4JC was an improvisation.
Why is there no video surveillance of the Suburban besides of it parked on Thurton Drive? Surely they would have caught it on another camera that day if it was not in Farmington.

She always gives two to three answers to questions. Ex where were you when FD called you - I was at the house, or I was driving somewhere on the road, I don't know. It's so frustrating to me, kudos to LE who spent three hours with her on this 3rd investigation.
I hope LE went out for a beer or cocktail after this interview as it’s all mind numbing.
MOO

Why is there no video surveillance of the Suburban besides of it parked on Thurton Drive? Surely they would have caught it on another camera that day if it was not in Farmington.
I have never seen any video of the suburban parked at the dead end of Thurton. Just a rumor about it being there the day before Jennifer’s murder. I think that rumor as dispelled. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper