CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT was trying to say she wasn't watching FD during the garbage dumps in Hartford and that she was on her phone. LE responds that they were aware of a lengthy family group chat but the MT only participated in that chat 4 times during the course of the day.

Morning recess
Amen.

I do think this last interview will sink the battleship for MT.

Even if jury doesn’t understand the car parade, timeline or all the details of the murder imo this interview will stick with them and gnaw at them for absence imo of any credibility.

Even the fire and smoke narrative was confused from MT and descends in parts into gibberish imo. She said she was burning wood and then admits to leaving wood burning when she leaves. Who does that even with a fire screen?

I’m shook all over again with seeing this all from MT in her third interview….

Moo

Duraflame logs burn for like 3 hours
And if she did burn them all the time, you would expect to see a stockpile in the garage /house.
Also doubt a manly “do things the luxury way” CT guy like FD would use duraflames. It’s considered a bit “unsophisticated” to not know how to make a roaring fire from scratch.
Just saying …

Amen.

I do think this last interview will sink the battleship for MT.

Even if jury doesn’t understand the car parade, timeline or all the details of the murder imo this interview will stick with them and gnaw at them for absence imo of any credibility.

Even the fire and smoke narrative was confused from MT and descends in parts into gibberish imo. She said she was burning wood and then admits to leaving wood burning when she leaves. Who does that even with a fire screen?

I’m shook all over again with seeing this all from MT in her third interview….

Moo
Interest that LE knew about the smoke in #3 interview waaay back then. Could not have been a surprise for JS unless she didn't tell him!

MOO

We are staring at the obvious.

It feels like MT is confused about why FD did the things he did.

Perfect golden ticket. If it were you, and your paramour either implicated you (conspiratorily) in murder or used you (unwittingly) in the same, the minute you became aware, wouldn't you put as much distance between what he intentionally did and what you unknowingly did?

She's not.

She's not doing that at all.

She is still withholding, dodging, obfuscating, feigning confusion. She's even trying to draw information out of the detectives. So she can craft better answers?

Why didn't she take the golden ticket?

Either she can't incriminate FD without fully incriminating herself OR there is a benefit to her still continuing to align with him. Money in Greece? Does she think that, when this all goes away, FD left a pile of money waiting for her somewhere?

I'm starting to think so.

In for a rude awakening.

I can't get my head around her willingness to take the heat. Why she didn't roll on FD, mind blowing. Not even after his exit, stage left.

Bowman would've gotten her a cherry picked prison, a short sentence and she could be off selling even uglier rugs....

Comes down to this. She knew what call to take. And which to let go.

She gave herself an alibi fit the morning JFd went missing. Digital trail, receipts, selfie. Before anyone knew anything was happening at 69 Welles.

Poor memory, false memories, nupe. She's juggling details, which requires no small measure of mental agility.

There's a promise of a payout somewhere here.

MOO

Last edited:
I wonder if Schoehorn will bring her phone into evidence. Can they even do that after making the state exclude them?

This is an @lucegirl imo question but my gut says it is out of trial but that if defence brings it back in that it would be subject to cross from state and I don’t think Horn would want that as that is what he didn’t want from the beginning.

I am confused about the phone though as through the interviews it’s clear that Det Kimball had the MT phone and had looked at WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. So even if the MT phone was kicked from trial there is a lot of info about it along with her relationship with FD and how she birddogged his every step and looked at his phone as it was clear she didn’t trust him one bit.

Moo

And if she did burn them all the time, you would expect to see a stockpile in the garage /house.
Also doubt a manly “do things the luxury way” CT guy like FD would use duraflames. It’s considered a bit “unsophisticated” to not know how to make a roaring fire from scratch.
Just saying …
Yes but I was impressed with her ability to have thought of it that quickly. Perhaps there was truth behind it Duraflame does sell boxes of fire starters that burn for 30 minutes.....

Interest that LE knew about the smoke in #3 interview waaay back then. Could not have been a surprise for JS unless she didn't tell him!
I’m sure Horn and Mini horn have watched these interviews many many many times and with MT present. The smoke as you point out was known and Horn was horning about it for drama and to make an objection. Par for the course as we have seen him do it 100s of times so far in this circus.
Moo

MOO

We are staring at the obvious.

It feels like MT is confused about why FD did the things he did.

Perfect golden ticket. If it were you, and your paramour either implicated you (conspiratorily) in murder or used you (unwittingly) in the same, the minute you became aware, wouldn't you put as much distance between what he intentionally did and what you unknowingly did?

She's not.

She's not doing that at all.

She is still withholding, dodging, obfuscating, feigning confusion. She's even trying to draw information out of the detectives. So she can craft better answers?

Why didn't she take the golden ticket?

Either she can't incriminate FD without fully incriminating herself OR there is a benefit to her still continuing to align with him. Money in Greece? Does she think that, when this all goes away, FD left a pile of money waiting for her somewhere?

I'm starting to think so.

In for a rude awakening.

I can't get my head around her willingness to take the heat. Why she didn't roll on FD, mind blowing. Not even after his exit, stage left.

Bowman would've gotten her a cherry picked prison, a short sentence and she could off selling even uglier rugs....

Comes down to this. She knew what call to take. And which to let go.

She gave herself an alibi fit the morning JFd went missing. Digital trail, receipts, selfie. Before anyone knew anything was happening at 69 Welles.

Poor memory, false memories, nupe. She's juggling details, which requires no small measure of mental agility.

There's a promise of a payout somewhere here.

MOO
At the point of interview 3, was the woman Curry now living with Fotis ?

This is an @lucegirl imo question but my gut says it is out of trial but that if defence brings it back in that it would be subject to cross from state and I don’t think Horn would want that as that is what he didn’t want from the beginning.

I am confused about the phone though as through the interviews it’s clear that Det Kimball had the MT phone and had looked at WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. So even if the MT phone was kicked from trial there is a lot of info about it along with her relationship with FD and how she birddogged his every step and looked at his phone as it was clear she didn’t trust him one bit.

Moo
Since MT's phone was brought up in these interviews does that mean if JS brings it up in cross it would open the door for the State?

Just saying …
The mess left behind imo between the two products is quite different. I don’t think FD had the money for cleaning any more, he wasn’t going to clean fireplace imo either and do you think MT was cleaning fireplaces?

Cleaning up after a fire is no joke as ashes have to be handled properly and disposed of correctly.

MT claims to have made what 4 fires in maybe a week? That is a lot of ash imo to clean up. Did she do the clean up? I have my doubts….MOO simply based on experience.

MT says KM was at 4 JC a lot and FD, to KM's office. Starting about three weeks prior.

LE asks if it was unusual for KM to be there so early.

She talks instead about contractors coming and going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo