CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw MT make that signal and I think she was communicating with the interpreter. JMOO
Even if it was the interpreter, she should have alerted the bailiff to send a message to him/her. Her signaling or whatever was highly inappropriate. She is the defendant…something that she seems to have a hard time accepting.

Yes, all of this and will we get to see it?
Judge R has now listened to MT just like we have for nearly 8 hrs. He knows what interrogating her will be like imo.

I do wonder if she hits the stand in the hearing or if her attorney will handle it all?

But, curious precisely how much patience Judge R will have with MT and the long winding road of explaining precisely how the report pages on her screen came to be there.

FWIW I do see both Defence Attorneys having significant exposure on the Reportgage situation as well given that Atty Schoenhorn "I was doing my "Testimony Cross Your Honour and saw nothing" but that was just his reflexive imo 3 Card Monte move no different than a toddler caught with their hand in the cookie jar!

Has Mama Troconis been charged as well and is that perhaps why she hasn't been in Court as she would then have to find 2 attorneys to provide representation for the both of them.

Odd that no family has been in Court other than Papi since Reportage occurred. Perhaps parental grace has found a boundary as no doubt Mama Troconis has spent a lifetime trying to save MT from her poor choices and maybe the Reportgage was just a bridge and HUGE BILL too far?

Enquiring minds just want to know.....

MOO

I just looked - it looks friendly and like an exchange, but if it is directed at the witness as it seems to be, is any exchange allowed at all? Can it be confirmed that she is having this little exchange with the witness? Very strange and unsettling. It did not look threatening to me, but inappropriate.
It is inappropriate for the defendant to do this. She is supposed to tell her lawyer if there is an issue with the translator, and the lawyer deals with it.

I think this judge is very smart and very knowledgeable. I'm not sure why he gets derided. He seems to be running a very fair trial and he is remarkably able to handle the snide and desperate nonsense of the defense lawyer. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member