CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1:32

What?!?

During the testimony of the dinner party guest, as a sidebar breaks up, what is the defendant signaling? She is stone frozen, then glares, then this wild gesture -- directed at the witness? Anyone read lips?

Is she feral?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240222_054552_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_054552_YouTube.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20240222_054742_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_054742_YouTube.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20240222_054555_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_054555_YouTube.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 53
He saw Micheelle at the pond all day Sunday. With her daughter. FD was trying to see his kids, cane late afternoon or early evening. He knew police were at the house and she didn't want to be at the house. She was agitated, upset, teary eyed
Yet, but car-wash day, she had no reason to think there was an investigation? This was the defenses' witness. Yet he just confirmed an element of the tampering charge.

I was flabbergasted that the (real) horror and inconvenience of the surveillance, searches and media mobs was characterized, in tears, as the worst thing that ever happened to him. But I got over it when I realized the tears were real, but the attribution of them was wrong. The worst thing that happened to him was he had to accept that his good friend was a murderer.

MOO

Yet, but car-wash day, she had no reason to think there was an investigation? This was the defenses' witness. Yet he just confirmed an element of the tampering charge.

I was flabbergasted that the (real) horror and inconvenience of the surveillance, searches and media mobs was characterized, in tears, as the worst thing that ever happened to him. But I got over it when I realized the tears were real, but the attribution of them was wrong. The worst thing that happened to him was he had to accept that his good friend was a murderer.

MOO
I certainly hope that the tears weren’t because of the inconvenience of having the police searching for Jennifer at the pond-although he started getting upset after saying the pond is sacred for 30 members! Wow-how about a mom being sacred for 5 young children!

What happens during the upcoming contempt hearing? Does the judge question MT? If so, what happens if she chooses not to answer the questions? Does she get locked up? Will she merely say “it wasn’t the actual psych evaluation that was sealed, so I didn’t do anything bad”? And-her two present attorneys are not repping her in this one, but are they going to be present in court? AF ought to certainly be considered a witness-and would there be questions for her and JS?

@afitzy - you forgot the French Fries‍‍♂️
@Mysticeilis sorry I forgot your side of Oma greek fries at the Dinner on Murder Eve!

But for my bad and just for you I had a conversation with FO-TIS last night and he told me very specifically that this is the French fry maker he prefers in the US. His French fry maker from Greece supposedly was better but it sadly broke and he also shared his very favourite recipe and he said if you want to save time just do it in the air fryer!

He said MT didn't like to cook and so
she always bought the premade greek fries in the bag which he said really irritated him but he also called her lazy and someone who cut corners all the time with everything, including forgetting to put her gloves back on when packing black garbage bags full of evidence for disposal! FO-TIS was very angry about this one bag!

Sorry for forgetting the French fries. Was simply too angry and upset over the "new beginnings" whole dinner event and the FD “meat up” at stop and shop!

But here is what FO-TIS said to buy at william sonoma, a premade alternative and a recipe for greek fries that FO-TIS says is the chefs kiss and can be done in the air fryer too.

moo
Recipe for Oma fries:

Don’t forget the parsley and tzatziki friends!

IMG_1030.jpegIMG_1031.jpeg

Last edited:
Witness heard that FD had been at JFd's and it was amicable and she was happy about that.

Witness starts talking about the custodial report...

Objection

What was the toast about?

Excitement that there was going to be positive results for both sides. A sense that the divorce was going to end and there'd be peace....

[Hello.]
Yeah. Hello, indeed.

Sounds like they were upbeat...like they had a plan...

The defenses' witnesses just add to evidence of FORE thought.

MOO

What?!?

During the testimony of the dinner party guest, as a sidebar breaks up, what is the defendant signaling? She is stone frozen, then glares, then this wild gesture -- directed at the witness? Anyone read lips?

Is she feral?

Yes, she is. A teeny tiny glimpse of M behind the mask—crass deleted (social media?) photos notwithstanding. MOO

Last edited:

What?!?

Is she feral?

Looks like she is signaling, “I see you”….not totally certain but it’s a sign of some sort and directed at who I have no clue. Was this Mrs Bland Reich on the stand?

If she had that hair spot pre-booked, a few weeks back, she HAD to go w smiling face no matter what. Cancellation would look suspicious.
Makes me wonder if this was a day she & Nicole needed to be gone for 6 hours-what did they have planned?

Would like to add, if there was no involvement, it would have been 100% expected to tell hairdresser (to help (with a flyer ?), help my husbands kids find their mom. MT would have relished being center of attention and viewed as healthy caring person.

Fact she said nothing shows she didn’t care, zero interest and was involved.
I agree on the flyer if she did show up. Or, if she responded like a normal person would when the mother of your bf parents disappears, she might have totally forgotten that appointment.

MOO

@Mysticeilis sorry I forgot your side of Oma greek fries at the Dinner on Murder Eve!

But for my bad and just for you I had a conversation with FO-TIS last night and he told me very specifically that this is the French fry maker he prefers in the US. His French fry maker from Greece supposedly was better but it sadly broke and he also shared his very favourite recipe and he said if you want to save time just do it in the air fryer!

He said MT didn't like to cook and so
she always bought the premade greek fries in the bag which he said really irritated him but he also called her lazy and someone who cut corners all the time with everything, including forgetting to put her gloves back on when packing black garbage bags full of evidence for disposal! FO-TIS was very angry about this one bag!

Sorry for forgetting the French fries. Was simply too angry and upset over the "new beginnings" whole dinner event and the FD “meat up” at stop and shop!

But here is what FO-TIS said to buy at william sonoma, a premade alternative and a recipe for greek fries that FO-TIS says is the chefs kiss and can be done in the air fryer too.

moo
Recipe for Oma fries:

Don’t forget the parsley and tzatziki friends!

View attachment 485161View attachment 485162
Too funny! (I don’t know how the “male” symbol got into my post!)

Looks like she is signaling, “I see you”….not totally certain but it’s a sign of some sort and directed at who I have no clue. Was this Mrs Bland Reich on the stand?
It is dinner friend in light blue dress.
Agree & without context it’s “(signalling) oh waiter …. I see you ….. put on lipstick. “

I would hope she is signalling the translator but maybe also making sure witness sees her face for some reason.

This “blue dress friend” … her face lit-up speaking of Jennifer, she was antimated. Her face went very neutral and body language went stiff when the topic shifted to MT and the dinner. During sidebar, she seemed to be NOT looking at MT .

Witness intimidation? MT is a dangerous person.
I just looked - it looks friendly and like an exchange, but if it is directed at the witness as it seems to be, is any exchange allowed at all? Can it be confirmed that she is having this little exchange with the witness? Very strange and unsettling. It did not look threatening to me, but inappropriate.

What happens during the upcoming contempt hearing? Does the judge question MT? If so, what happens if she chooses not to answer the questions? Does she get locked up? Will she merely say “it wasn’t the actual psych evaluation that was sealed, so I didn’t do anything bad”? And-her two present attorneys are not repping her in this one, but are they going to be present in court? AF ought to certainly be considered a witness-and would there be questions for her and JS?
Yes, all of this and will we get to see it?

I agree on the flyer if she did show up. Or, if she responded like a normal person would when the mother of your bf parents disappears, she might have totally forgotten that appointment.

MOO
I don’t think MT and her daughter had anything planned-if she did, she would have brought her along to the hair salon, since the two of them needed to be gone while Fotis had the kids. So she made this hair appointment without worrying about where her daughter was going to be, didn’t she? Before the “disappearance”, too. Yet another little detail that shows she knew Jennifer was no longer going to be a problem for them. I always wondered what plans MT made for herself and her daughter that weekend, if she had to be out of the house while Fotis had his kids…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper