CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another testament to JF was GF saying how she never forgot a name day. I cannot state enough how BIG name days are in Greece with many Greeks saying their name day is more important than their birthday. The fact that JF carried on that tradition despite her contentious divorce with a Greek man speaks volumes. I am glad GF mentioned it because it shows JF’s class, her not trying to erase FD’s identity from their kids’ lives, her respecting the religion of their father and her fairness. An unhealthy abusive parent would have tried to erase the other parent’s identity with the kids.

ETA: Greek Name Days

Just finished going back over some of the testimony before wine time and to watch Lawyer Lee. She is really relatable and insightful. She has a unique style that I like.

Closing thought for today: Can you have a social fire by yourself?

Did we ever find out when MT found out about the eve of the murder dinner party? Sorry but I’m afraid to go back and listen to interview 3……

Would FD just invite a bunch of folks over and not coordinate with MT?

I’ve missed a few hours of horning today but was the FD stop and shop receipt shown to confirm meat purchased. I’m confused because I heard chicken and beef?

Idk about anyone else but hearing about this event even though we discussed it extensively ages ago is simply chilling. Worse to hear it narrated by folks that were there too.

Other that proving fd and mt were ok actors I’m not sure what else this dinner event proves other than it was the launching ground event for a murder…..

Moo

I am hours behind in reading and watching but did notice a few things thus far. I don't know about the announcement of the supper club on Murder Eve or how it came to be arranged.

I think the motive for the dinner party was multi-faceted. That dinner party was held as a fund raiser, a friendly gathering so Michelle could sale her cowhide rugs but no one bought one from her. The couple wanted to present a happy front to these people by inviting them over to their lovely 10,000 sq' home even when there's no meat to eat. That's the part of the party that may stick with the jury. How rude that the Host leaves the party to drive to the market for meat to cook? The truth is Fotis likely met KM at this departure and Michi already had meat stored away as I recall her saying in an interview she made a Greek salad that morning.

When the lady in bleu testified about the dinner party, I could see the crowd at 4JC raising their glasses in an evil toast to "New Beginnings!"

However, the Defense, I suppose, saw the evening as uplifting Jennifer in that Jen could now suddenly get along with Fotis and they may gain child custody. Only in their wildest dreams. Surely, Michi wished for the jury to view the occasion as one of a happy well-adjusted couple with many important friends.

The day could not have gone any worse for Troconis. The days keep getting worse. Michelle Trocois sinks her own ship by stating Jennifer should be buried with the dog. As well as this statement attributed to her:

While talking to Fotis and Troconis, PG testified that Troconis allegedly said, “I’m going to kill that f------ b---- when she turns up,” Court TV, the Associated Press and the Stamford Advocate report.

MOO

@Megnut, wasn't sure if you found the early version of L&C feed for the presentation on the Motion to Quash etc. Here it is.

I will say it was a strange day to watch the feed of this trial. I wasn’t able to match until after 2 PM EST. When I tried to watch Law and Crime on YouTube, it wouldn’t start at the beginning of the day. I bounced around to Fox and ended up starting with the afternoon and then I found a feed to the morning! VERY strange! Above all, my heart melted when I saw Jennifer’s smile when Gloria appeared - after hearing that Jennifer’s 5 children accompanied their Grandmother into the courtroom just about broke me. JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER!

Another testament to JF was GF saying how she never forgot a name day. I cannot state enough how BIG name days are in Greece with many Greeks saying their name day is more important than their birthday. The fact that JF carried on that tradition despite her contentious divorce with a Greek man speaks volumes. I am glad GF mentioned it because it shows JF’s class, her not trying to erase FD’s identity from their kids’ lives, her respecting the religion of their father and her fairness. An unhealthy abusive parent would have tried to erase the other parent’s identity with the kids.

Wow! Just reminded me of Wendi Adelson changing her sons names to remove their father’s name which was Markel.

Just listened to Lawyer Lee. She talks about the upcoming Charging Conference - which is what I was generically describing in so far as the Jury Instruction process. This is a procedure within the judges discretion- so I have no idea if the “Charging Conference” to hammer out acceptable jury instructions to both sides is public or not. We will have to stay tuned for that.

I love that the kids wanted to bear witness and show up in court united for their dear Mother and in support of their dear Grandmother and to show the jury what the trial was all about. They put a face on the victim Jennifer Farber and showed the jury the results of the absolute carnage that MT created. FIve orphaned children and a heartbrokern, yet resilient Mother.
Somewhere above Jennifer is beeming like the brightest star in the galaxy
JMO
I teared up at your beautiful post. Bless all of them for supporting their grandmother, mother and daughter in the manner that they did.
Of all the witnesses, I believe Hutch is the first and only witness to tear-up on the stand ... speaking
of their sacred pond! Gross!
The ex of Stephen also was nearly in tears at one point until an objection was raised. I commend her and her partner for not encouraging disparaging remarks about JFd during their friendship with FD and MT. She has or continues to have a background in DV and I felt that she knew deep down a retrospective remorse for the fate of JFd. JMOO

Reflecting on today's testimony, I can only shake my head.

Everyone at the scrambled dinner party, how do they not recoil with a hindsight review, hearing FD's happiness in context? Soon he'd have his kids, there'd be resolution -- that's chilling in light if what occurred the very next morning.

And the hairdresser, she didn't do the math? Realize she saw MT the day after MT's boyfriend went missing and MT said nothing about it? I thought they were friends.... you wouldn't find it odd to have your friend withhold something like that? Sonetimes evidence is the absence of evidence. The absence of what you'd expect... nope, MT was all happy and positive and uplifting. Indeed she probably was. She thought all her problems were behind her, thrown mostly away on Albany. Tour de Trash....

I'll bet MT was muttering something fierce when FD left 4 JC the first time. After having told her the party was four guests, not two, and not sushi but michi and she best get busy putting something on the table. So uber charming FD managed to make all of his guests feel like he'd forgotten they were coming, changed up the plans, then left again to go get the meats.... and no one wondered, the next day, if there might've been something nefarious at play in FD's peculiar movements? I can't bring myself to call it the Ballet of the Chickens but honestly the man was slippery abd he was scamming all of them. Celebrating the demise of JFd hours before he started pedaling.

Evil was in the air.

JMO

Just finished going back over some of the testimony before wine time and to watch Lawyer Lee. She is really relatable and insightful. She has a unique style that I like.

Closing thought for today: Can you have a social fire by yourself?

You are so right and isn’t a fire meant to be enjoyed? Relaxing fireside for a usually long period of time.

No, it seems like she didn’t sit there at all with all of the trips to 80 ms and back with cleaning items later found in the Albany trash dump.

I looked up reasons for a fire, besides light and heat, it’s used to destroy things. Hmmmm.

The jurors best be paying close attention to these details! I hope that p brings these points up in closing.

Moo

I don't mean to belabor this -- yes, I do -- but lord, how does a person jockey cars one afternoon (to get the Tacoma in place at 80 MS) in order to murder the mother of his children in the morning and pause in the middle to make French fries for friends?

There's your poster. That's what monsters look like.

JMO

I've been upset with JS's Facebook and Twitter buddy "Lisa Backus" for years.

I guess MT hasn't "schooled" her about the responsibility of journalists, like dear MT!
IMO Lisa Bakus isn't a journalist.

Nope. Not at all.

She at best is a REPOSTER and tool of Free PR for folks like Atty Pattis and Atty Jon Schoenhorn and what she puts down on paper simply serves up 'clicks' to her Corporate Owners and that is their entire 'gig' in a nutshell.

Journalism in the traditional sense with role, obligation and standards sadly has nothing to do with what is being served up imo by the REPOSTERS.

The Reposter issue makes the Reposters beholden to folks with no standards or ethics such as Defence Counsel as otherwise there would be zero to print as the State isn't speaking and so creating content might involve actual work such as reading case file documents, doing research and leaving the cozy comfort of home to actually do some work God FORBID.

Its why we see infamous REPOSTERS such as Shannon Miller from NBC CT sitting on the DEFENCE side of the Courtroom.

MSM aka Big Media is broken in CT imo and has been for a long time as I believe these days there really are just 2 major media outlets controlling both old style print and on air media. Its not like NYC market is much different but there are simply a few more companies added to the mix.

I was going to post a picture of it the other day but MT has a big ole CBS logo folder on her desk in the Courtroom.

WHY?

Why would MT have a CBS folder front and centre on her workspace in the Courtroom? Well, because CBS most likely pays MT and Troconis Crew and Atty Schoenhorn quite well for their time on their shows.

Think about that for a sec. On trial for Conspiracy to Commit Murder and other assorted crimes and you too can get paid by MSM such as CBS and NBC!

Its all par for the course on MSM sadly these days.

I do hope that no matter how this trial turns out that Judge R can put a kibosh on the idea that MT or Troconis crew can CONTINUE TO PROFIT OFF THE MURDER OF JF. Probably few options sadly.

Also very much would hope that the good Atty Weinstein and Gloria Farber gives some consideration to a Civil Suit over not just the Herman report antics of Jon Schoenhorn, MT and the MT Crew via social media and this MT Court Case but the earlier posted SA Article 'written' by Lisa Backus where yet again an article with a confidential Family Court Document was leaked by Atty Mike Rose (he admitted the document was Attorney Client Privledged) about JF AND YET printed by the Stamford Advocate. We have seen nothing but victim shaming by Jon Schoenhorn, MT and Troconis Crew now for nearly 4 years with zero consequences.

Who takes care of the Victims of crime? The State doesn't do it so I guess the victims families need to step up and take care of their deceased loved ones? Sad.

Wonder how much the NBC-CT station, Parent Company NBC and Shannon Miller have paid into the coffers of MT, Troconis Crew and Atty Jon Shoenhorn since this circus started this Defence team 3 or so years ago? How much do they each get paid for each outside "Courtroom Exclusive"?

Its the reality of the world and sad to see but its also why sites like this one have individuals seeking information and doing alot of the work formerly done by journalists who no longer exist.

MOO

I don't mean to belabor this -- yes, I do -- but lord, how does a person jockey cars one afternoon (to get the Tacoma in place at 80 MS) in order to murder the mother of his children in the morning and pause in the middle to make French fries for friends?

There's your poster. That's what monsters look like.

JMO
The only answer that I have (and its not really an answer as truly 'who knows' but its what I've told myself at a simplistic level to explain the murder of a mother of 5 in her unlocked suburban garage courtesy of FD, MT and KM and to keep my head from exploding with rage), is that both FD and MT were/are psychopaths or somewhere on that spectrum of issues.

Contrary to the 'circus with 3 rings' being shown in Court by Jon Shoenhorn and the forgettable Mini Horn whose name I can never recall, the world of FD and MT was NOT sunshine and roses or unicorns etc. Nope it was not. The couple didn't trust each other and were fighting constantly. Their world was contracting and collapsing into bankruptcy while Family Court after 2 years had FD sitting with a mistrial and unable to afford an attorney to continue his fight and goal of world domination and revenge. As history has taught us, seeking revenue via war is an expensive proposition and neither FD nor MT had the cash to fight the Farbers.

And so, no spouting of jovial BBQs with toasts to "New Beginnings" and even illegally obtained discredited Family Court documents will change the fact that the delusional world of FD and MT of living off the Farber money for nearly 4 years had its end in sight. FD wasn't an idiot, he knew the gig was up.

Won't even go there on the topic of the Defence experts because that is another topic for another day because watching many videos and even a TED talk by the good Dr Loftus has taught me so much about the wonderful world of entrepreneurial academics where possibly well intentioned researched is weaponised for personal gain. Yet more corruption in higher education but lets just not go there as the recent news on this topic shows that world in all of its shambolic glory imo.

We just continue to see a total lack empathy or any of the good emotions in FD, MT and KM.

I do wonder if the Troconis parents had kept MT confined to the Farm that they sent her to many years ago as a teen or gotten her adequate mental health support whether this trial might have been avoided and FD might have been denied his always present and attached with SuperGlue dutiful Sidekick, MT? Doesn't matter as they didn't keep MT at the farm and so she is as we all see her today as a middle aged female on trial for conspiracy murder, tampering and hindering.

Who else hasn't been stunned by a zero affect MT hiding behind SIA LIKE hair extensions from the jury and frozen like a stone sitting in Court and STILL USING A COMPUTER EVEN THOUGH JUDGE R has banned her from using it? Its just how she rolls and she coasts through life simply giving the middle finger to everyone that doesn't see things her way or do what she wants them to do. Perhaps she will see consequences this time? Or not? Who knows......

Frankly I've been following along for awhile now here as I was in Waveny when LE showed up looking for JF and then with other locals we started putting up missing posters etc. and with all that we have seen in this multi court (Criminal, Civil and Family) circus trip with FD and MT over the years, I have to say that the event that simply chills me to the bone every time is the dinner party on the Murder Eve. I simply cannot process this event. Just keep screaming in my head, "WHO DOES THIS"? FD and MT did.

This damn dinner party crushes me every single time its brought up. And so to see Defence today in its bumbling tone deaf manner bring it all back again in some kind of feeble attempt to continue the narrative that, "...ALL IS WELL IN THE WORLD OF FD AND MT..." simply gutted me. What is more basic or simply normal than having friends over for a simple meal and glass of wine? Instead this dinner event for me is simply a ghoulish reminder as to who FD and MT are as humans and it simply sickens me to the point of nausea.

But what isn't normal is to have such a dinner event on the evening prior to heading off in the early am to murder your wife and have folks in attendance describe you as 'happy', 'jovial' and even 'relaxed'! Nope, this is imo behaviour expected of someone like Hannibal Lecter (sorry my human monster references are few as I simply don't prefer the horror genre)!

But what also isn't normal is claiming not to know where your lover is after you've seemed to have spent nearly 4 years (2015-2019) bird dogging his every move so you know where he is 24/7 and then not communicating much with him on the date you all choose to murder his wife and feebly try to cover up the crime.

Who listening to the MT LE Testimony couldn't believe how HARD MT worked to maintain her relationship for so many years with FD despite the lies, cheating and affairs? PSA Announcement, if your lover hides his female hookups in his phone and you KNOW he hides them using MALE NAMES, RUN FOR THE HILLS! But, MT doesn't do this. Nope, she dutifully soldiers on as FD is 'HER PLAN". Her plan for a life of what she believes to be ease and luxury where every day is a ski day technicolor holiday and work is never required.

But what isn't normal is doing a walk around the house with your lover's phone and pick and choose the incoming calls and only answer the call from the famously corrupt FD friend Tout and do so iirc for ONLY 17 seconds. Can't you just picture Michi cradling the FD cell in her hand ever so carefully and walking around the mausoleum of 4JX? Its chilling too in its own way as it clearly proves that MICHI IS ALL IN!

To me, what we see from FD and MT is behaviour that is COLD CRUEL AND EVIL on a consistent basis and no matter what the Schoenhorn Circus brings to town in the Defence Presentation I will remember that dinner on Murder EVE put on courtesy of FD and MT and feel comfortable that on that night MT and FD defined who they were are humans and the next day we see them following through on their plan to murder JF. How many folks could have a jovial BBQ with local friends and the next day murder and dispose of a body of the mother of FD's 5 children? Who could even digest their food or even sleep? Let alone conduct a mind numbing car parade and endless work scrubbing and bagging etc.

FD and MT partied, had wine and slept like babies and then went out and committed a murder and executed a coverup.

IMO its what the evidence that we have followed here for 4 years now suggests happens. I just pray the jury sees it as its a complex, multilayered story and the thing I've learned is that sometimes psychopaths or even Narcs put on faces to the world that mask their true natures and certainly mask their intentions to the world. IMO FD and MT very much are of this mask wearing ilk.

Look at what we saw from FD and MT. Going to Albany to toss remainders of their work and then simply heading to Starbucks for food and a latte, they also headed to a pond event with the infamous Hutch Haines who only cried when LE invaded his pond compound and shed not a tear for JF or the 5 Dulos children before allegedly telling FD, "...that its not a good idea for you to stay...", but by all accounts FD and MT didn't leave, they just moved on. This is just how they roll.

Sady we didn't see too much testimony today to confirm MT leaving the dinner party early as I believe just one of her stories was that she left to put her daughter to sleep and she didn't return. I have no way of knowing if this was a truth or fiction as MT seems to pathologically lie for whatever reason even when the truth wouldn't hurt her or knowing MT my guess is that she was pissed that the Blands/Reiches didn't buy one of her ratty rugs as Mrs Bland said that she only had I think, "Cream and Silver" ratty rugs but Michelle didn't have any of those in inventory so they didn't buy anything after Michi worked so hard to lay out all her wares for them to view.

FD and MT were imo a crime duo. I just hope eventually justice prevails.

MOO

Last edited:
Just listened to Lawyer Lee. She talks about the upcoming Charging Conference - which is what I was generically describing in so far as the Jury Instruction process. This is a procedure within the judges discretion- so I have no idea if the “Charging Conference” to hammer out acceptable jury instructions to both sides is public or not. We will have to stay tuned for that.
Idk, I just listened again and it truly sounded like another 'split the baby' negotiated mess mixed in with a boatload of boilerplate.

Never sure whether jury folks even understand the highly contested instructions?

MOO

Thursday, February 22nd:
*Trial continues (Day 26) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was3 officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Another jury selection after dismissed jurors on 1/10/24. Now 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 women & 4 men).
Trial began on 1/11/24. State rested their case on 2/21/24. Defense started their case on 2/21/24.
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23), 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-24 (1/11-2/20/24) reference post #871 here:
[URL unfurl="false”]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-64.704500/page-44[/URL]

2/21/24 Wednesday Trial Day 25: Motions to Quash hearing held before jury comes in. Attorney Jennings for Attorney Mike Rose speaking now in Court. Looks like Mike Rose is claiming Attorney Client Privilege & doesn't want to testify for Defense. Claims that Divorce action was Sealed by Family Court & so documents are not available. Judge is not inclined to agree to motion to quash, prefers a closely tailored Protective Order to be drafted by attorney Jennings on behalf of Rose to be filed by the end of business today. Judge will review the protective order and consent, deny or modify.
State witnesses: Gloria Farber, Jennifer’s mother. State rested their case.
Defense asks for Motion to judgement of acquittal. Arguments heard. Court discussing conspiracy. Finds enough evidence on Counts 1 through 6 to go to jury. Motion for acquittal DENIED. See post #1032 page 52 thread #64 for Judge commented on Motion of acquittal summary. Court asks both sides to provide proposed jury instructions on Friday, 2/23/24. After last witness, will go into charge conference. Then contempt hearing. Closing argument on Tuesday, 2/27/24.
Stare is requesting offer of proof. Defense is calling Farmington PD regarding FD's suicide. Second witness is unknown to the State. Requesting offer of proof or exclusion. Judge doesn't see the relevancy of the manner of FD's death. Schoenhorn says he entitled to show why FD is unavailable to question. Schoenhorn is not willing to stipulate that FD is deceased.
Defense witnesses: Robert Haines, Hutch, owns ski pond in Farmington/Avon. Stephen Reich, a real estate agent who worked with FD.
During the lunch break, Schoenhorn commented on Randolph denying his motion for judgement of acquittal.
Defense witnesses: Beth Reich, the fiancé of Stephen Reich. Cheryl Briere, an Avon hairstylist.
Judge Kevin Randolph decided Wednesday afternoon to preclude the defense from introducing Fotis Dulos’ suicide note.
Defense witnesses: Farmington police officer Jeffrey Glaude. Farmington Police Sgt. Sean Bailey.
The jury returned, and Schoenhorn introduced Fotis Dulos’ death certificate. The certificate said he died on Jan. 30, 2020, in the Bronx, N.Y.
for more info see post #1084 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-64.704500/page-55
Trial continues on Thursday, 2/22/24.

Yes, not a lawyer but will take a shot at trying.....

"Esteemed Defence Counsel" started his campaign today in his presentation to explain to the Jury that everything that they have been listening to for the past many weeks regarding what all was going on in the world of FD and MT was simply incorrect and that he is going to tell it like it really was in the lives of FD and MT. Facts presented by the State are to be forgotten or discounted and instead he is going to tell it like it was!

Enter Pond Guy who had known FD for 30 years and was a SKI BRO and we all know SKI BRO's stick together and he seemed to take it a bit too personally that JF wasn't at his pond all that much imo but he showed the world about his priorities as he shed tears only for the "pond invasion" by LE but couldn't shed a tear or ounce of concern for JF. Anyway, sorry for digression but I found him particularly offensive as a witness but he did serve to hammer home who FD had in his orbit of friends and as such was a valuable character witness imo. I really wish we could be treated to an interview with the Tout Brothers or even the Masiellos's as they most likely draw an even better portrait of the slimy world of FD than the world already has. But, back to reality.....

Horn is horning on today instead about how for FD and MT on the eve of executing their plan to murder JF that contrary to what the State had said that in their world "All is GOOD" and "The Children will be returning to the ski pond soon"! Yes. All is well in the world of FD and MT so by all means lets, 'EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY'!

Today we saw coached witnesses repeatedly saying 'all is well' and 'life is good' and 'it was all positive' and all the Hallmark platitudes mouthed today by Mr and Mrs Bland or was it Reich? I simply don't recall but you get who I'm talking about. In the world of Fd and MT it was just bottles of wine, bbq, greek salad and life is simply 'excellent' even though they were effectively squatting in a house owned by JF and GF and barely had enough cash in the bank to fill up the propane tank to heat the monstrosity of a house!

I think the old phrase, "fiddling while Rome burns' might just cover the scene in place imo at 4JX as "Esteemed Defence Counsel' is showing MT and FD having a tasty meal of meat, salad and whatever along with a good amount of wine while the Family Court situation had achieved mistrial status, FD just had his 'emergency custody order' rejected by Judge Heller (I never understood this but perhaps it was a preemptive strike based on the Herman report but Judge Heller rejected this immediately), FD with the assistance of Atty Mike Rose had just 'fudged' his financial reporting to the Court and been called a liar on the record by an incensed Judge Heller (sorry she should have put him in jail as he had done the same thing repeatedly for 2 years!), the Herman report had been removed from the record by Judge Heller, FD had supervised visitation and would have it for the foreseeable future, MT and her daughter had no access to the Dulos children so would have to vacate if the Dulos children ever returned to 4Jx (they never did) and FORE had houses that could not be sold as the market was slow and the houses simply too large, land that had not many viable buyers and the cost to carry the existing FORE inventory was beyond what FD could withstand for very long and GF was suing FD in Civil Court and would eventually have a judgement for iirc $2.5 million.

In short, FD and MT imo were done financially and the custody/divorce was effectively back to square 1 too.

MT with her $4,000 month child support at that time imo probably had more income than FD and with her house in CO probably had a positive net worth in contrast to FD who was effectively bankrupt in name only at that point!

The alternative reality that "Esteemed Defence Counsel" began to create today fascinates me given that I'm a simpleton and instead focus on basic things like 'where will we live when 4JX is no longer ours as we can be evicted by GF because you have stopped paying the interest only mortgage, and taxes and utilities'' and MT looking at a huge basket of past due credit card bills and saying, "FO-TIS how will those ever be paid"? and "I wanted to go out for SUSHI tonight and instead you had me cooking and cleaning all night" or "FO-TIS I went to turn on the hot tub and there was no heat"!

Welcome to the parallel universe as created by Jon Schoenhorn and Mini Horn whose name I never recall. Sorry, I know that is rude but I can't be bothered to look it up.

I'm behind and just listening to the MT hair person and this parallel universe of the dueling Horns I think will just keep building until it simply becomes impossible to believe that eventually FD commits suicide while being watched live on national TV.

Stunning stuff.

MOO
@afitzy - you forgot the French Fries‍‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads